Hey Sup Forumsros its my 21st birthday

Hey Sup Forumsros its my 21st birthday.
what should i be drinking?
and general random thread .

GHB

what is GHB?

GHB or Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (C4H8O3) is a central nervous system (CNS) depressant that is commonly referred to as a “club drug” or “date rape” drug. GHB is abused by teens and young adults at bars, parties, clubs and “raves” (all night dance parties), and is often placed in alcoholic beverages. Euphoria, increased sex drive, and tranquility are reported positive effects of GHB abuse.

wish i had cool friends like you

you shouldnt be drinking budweiser, but happy birthday OP.

you want me to Bill Cosby myself lol

Drink some Stella...

you will one day bud
what should i be drinking then?
overrated if you ask me

Should be drinking dirty bastard, you should know this Chad-Kun

Do what I'm doing right now OP, 1/3 ginger ale 2/3 Jim Bean Green Apple. Helps me though the times

Also make sure it's a tall glass boiiiii

Probably cyanide tbh

also put some music on and enjoy yourself. While you're at it if you've got someone special in your life call em up and have them drink with you. Thats what I'd do if I had someone

i dont like ales that much, who is chad-kun?
ill try that out man sounds good
nice try hitler

if you lived in England you would have made this thread 3 years ago!

with a beer in hand and a large caliber pistol in the other venture to the nearest swimming pool area and start shooting at minorities, maybe?

true lol. ive been drinking since i was 12 though so its not like the law stopped me anyway, now its legal though.

I live in a white area was a lifeguard and you and I both know Minorities don't know how to swim.

bleach

chocolate milk

ill have a black russian tonight at somepoint for you bud.
normally I like sour but that's a bit too sour for my taste

Op is a fucking Nu-Male
Go back to /Reddit/ Faggot

>what should i be drinking?
semen, but not your own

If you're like me and don't like the taste of achohol and always have to mask it in either a mixer or a flavored drink then you'll like it. I'm just a pussy beceause I didn't drink till I was 21, also I am very drunk right now desu so l am gonna just watch the thread. Enjoy your day/night wherever you are and get laid. Hell I was able to acomplis that on my 21st so anyone should

happy birthday from miami.

What the fuck did you say to me fagot, ill have you know i killed over 40 ...old pasta of navy seal shit.
ive been here longer than i want too admit.
Ive seen the traps take over Sup Forums and i moved over to Sup Forums
i made this thead here because its fucking a random one.
nah thats gay
I like a strong mixed drink feel the burn of tha alcohol, dont think i will get laid tonight but who knows. what are you drinking there.
thanks your dubs are on point

Ginger Ale and Jim Beam Green Apple, It's my drink, when I first started I drannk mikes lemondande kek but I still drink it evey now and then

My name is mike but mikes is a pussy drink, a bit sugary for me too i don't like sweet stuff. Enough of it does the trick but liquor or a bun of bee is my preferred.

Shirtless pic plx op

Yeh wihtout a doubt its definetly way to sugary but when i'm just chilling at home nothing wrong with it in my opinon. I drink mainly the Jim Beam though

Is that a cat?

unless you a girl and are going to show your tits it aint happening. sorry not sorry
yeah haha hes sleeping my dog is downstairs

yeah ill might get some i dont mind the flavor choice at all. jim bean is a good drink too

I wish I had tits
If they grow, I'm gonna post them with timestamp
Some day

looking pretty dead now so i just might end it... not my life like some of you guys want but this thread

estrogen pills will give you them, if you a chick then some guys like small tits so you got that going for ya

hey.
27 today.
mead. i've got my own homebrewed.

omg i made some wine/mead over the summer turned out dry but its not that bad.

Random question: are chubby girls fuckable?

They are ok really id say if they don't have a cute face and want to improve themselves aka get fit then they aren't worth your time. less drama then the normal, but different for sure, hope that helped.