How can I kill myself with just things lying around my house...

How can I kill myself with just things lying around my house? I'd like to kill myself while my parents are out so I dont have access to a car. Were in a blue state so no gun either. Should I just use a funnel to force myself to drink some cleaning supplies? What can you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ucRM0eYD7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have a bathtub ?

Swallow that rabbit with a pump attached then pump it until desired effect

That's an old pic
To the other user yeah I have a tub

You gotta tie the cords into a tight knot and then tie the other end to the lawnmower and then start the lawnmower and lay down. As you feel the cords tighten, the lawnmower will suck you in like a spinning vagina. Embrace gods vagina.

I'd like to change my answer to also this

THIS
Don't kill yourself user :(
Call 18002738255
Just talk with your parents or find some friends

youtube.com/watch?v=6ucRM0eYD7U

Expensive tbh.

Though I don't recommend suicide, here's how I'd o about it.

Get super drunk/high or take stuff that would help you feel less pain then slit your veins with a knife (all the way from the top of your forearms to you wrists) and put your arms in hot water. Then just wait.

Or you could just overdose, or even hang yourself.

Point is, if you're asking for suicide advice on here rather than streaming your death, you're too much of a weak faggot to actually kill yourself.

I really don't have time for shipping and handling. I can deal with a painful death if there's a decent success rate.

Don't do it user.

What a sad nigger

Dude I don't give a shit about anyone or anything and have lost my feelings
Can't even cry

Op move on walk away and just stop caring

The arm slitting only hurts while you're cutting then it's smooth sailing from there. Maybe set up a little stream so we can talk to you while you're slipping into the sweet sweet embrace of death

I think I'd be fine with streaming my death. But of you can't tell I'm phone posting right now and don't think is becable to stream. I've literally only Frank alcohol 5 times in my life so do you think a rack of 6 vodkas could do the trick or can I do it with no high?

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

That's a lot of typos sorry. Anybody know if how I can stream on my phone.

Then this with cables. Look up a tutorial or something.

take a moment and go take a long hot shower.

get some weed and smoke and listen to 'Chasin the Trane' and look at some nude ladies (or fags).

Suicide is for fags. Dont be a fag.

not OP but do you think a ceiling fan would be able to support a noose

How hard is it to find cables in a usual apartment? I've never been exactly sure of what they were.

Worked in temple of doom...

connect a lancable to your butt and ddos your brain

Not saying things WILL get better, but they might.
Suicide is not painless, and very difficult to do.