CLINTON GENERAL - KATY PERRY EDITION

LAST THREAD #NeverTrump trending on Twitter, keep it going!

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727670062782545924

RALLY TODAY IN LOS ANGELES, CA @ 7PM EDT

REMINDER TO REGISTER AND GET OUT AND VOTE
>elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/
NE, WV: May 10th
OR: May 17th
WA: May 24th
CA, MT, NJ, NM, SD: June 7th

VOTES
>CURRENT: 12,438,491
>TARGET: 12,089,564 (WE DID IT)
>COMRADE SANDERS: 9,302,657
>DRUMPF: 10,716,280

TRUMP GETTING STUMPED TRACKER
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

TRUMP DEMOLISHED IN 1 TWEET
>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/725854829172514816

LATEST BANTZ
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/

UPCOMING EVENTS
>hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

RALLIES/TH
New York Victory Speech
>youtube.com/watch?v=rG8cGkbGbYQ
Super Tuesday Victory Speech
>youtube.com/watch?v=JUFCwqq6wFg
Maryland, Delaware & Pennsylvania Victory Speech
>youtube.com/watch?v=pbIXmXK10UA

INTERVIEWS
Clinton on State of the Union.
>youtube.com/watch?v=yVti3OxgvEg
Clinton w/ Andrea Mitchell
>youtube.com/watch?v=fiJyWfX79Dk
Clinton with Stephen Colbert
>youtube.com/watch?v=LmCJIBsQjOY
Clinton BTFOs Trump + Gun Nuts
>youtube.com/watch?v=1nCOEfUr4GI

ENTERTAINMENT
Redditfags on suicide watch after Bernie gets BTFO
>reddit.com/r/politics/
Cruz Hits his Wife in the Face after Dropping Out
>twitter.com/thehill/status/727665400687800320
John Oliver BTFOs Trump
>youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
Trump's Lies Exposed
>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344

Official /Clinton/ Thread Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=i9-5DJhBh6M

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TalonMarks/status/728374698745024512
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/728371461774147585/pu/vid/1280x720/zVMrSk7VE9uFyvM9.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for awoo

Daily reminder no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Dissenting opinions to the point of having their own generals would be pretty cool, too bad this is just a troll thread at best and a shill thread at worst

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

> pretending there are clinton general threads on Sup Forums

I just came here to post that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

keep telling yourself that as you slurp your lard you fat grease fuck

Daily reminder no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Either a shill or a troll. No genuine Clinton supporter can use the internet.

well... this is embarrassing

Hillary loves the KKK!

Pic related

listen bud,

NO ONE is being paid to shill for Hillary. it IS a ~REPUBLICAN-FUNDED~ L13 and A P4TH3T1C 4tt3mp+ 2 5m3AR 43|2 [4/\/\|>/-\IG/\/.

only acknowledging this shill thread so I have an excuse to post this

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that anyone is being paid to shill for Hillary. Those posters know EXACTLY what they're doing. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

This is untrue. Trump is the only candidate that has ties with the KKK and then flip flops to pander to mexicans after gloating boxing them out with a wall. Truly a flawed candidate.

>everyone that doesn't agree with trump is a shill

worse than liberals screaming "RACISTS!" to people they don't agree with

Conservashits are becoming a full blown meme just like Liberals, and I'm loving it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HILLARY IS A NIGGER

Why do you keep posting this shill? Shillary has already been exposed as using paid shills.

Besides all of her dirty laundry and baggage is enough to smear her campaign.

God, please tell me beehives aren't making a comeback

Why is katy perry wearing a turban

I want Bernie to win, but I rather take the risk with Trump than go with Clinton because she is a one way ticket to a feminist dystopia. You thought the relations between the sexes is fucked up now well oh boy wait till she gets into office!

SAGE

find a flaw
protip: you can't
these are the toes you want stepping on the gas pedal and moving this country forward

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

What

No pay shill Hilary. Repub lie smear campaign.

>No minions posters in the Hillary General

See

hello!
I am contacting you with wonderful news! You have WON a daily reminder no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign
t. Prince of Nigeria

Let me stop you right there, frienderino

>Not a single person is receiving money to post for Hillary, you snivelling coward! It's a Donald-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing my wife's campaign and I won't stand for it!

Wait, if no one is being paid to shill for Hillary, who's been sending me money?

Can we add the Libyan crisis to this list?

Her "We came, we saw, he died" quote about Ghadaffi?

Is this the designated shitposting thread?

If hill-a-cunt uses even one superdelegate to secure the nomination, it is a corrupt system. Bernie is still alive, and unless he dies (which, going against a clinton, is a real possibility), he will fight until the convention. It's not over yet, hill-a-cunts.

Absolutely.

Nothing bad can come from having regular hillary threads here.

I unironically shilled for Rato because at least he wasn't a liberal. I..I just can't do this. Sorry senpai.

man these are some pretty short days here

I'm just saying no one is paid to shill for Hilary. It's a smear campaign!

True dat!
All those """Dangerous Donald""" memes were fun, but now If i wern't Canadian I'd totally a #Clintoris!

>1457689080424.jpg

And that's just the ones we know about.

Thank you i was looking for this

Well a lot of bills sex affairs were converted into missing persons cases. The reason why Monica's story got so big is because one of her co-workers didn't want her to die.

SAGE

How much does Trump pay to shill this stuff?

Today i will remind them no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Sage

I can't believe Aztlan is protesting today

reported for shilling/trolling.

>Aztlan
twitter.com/TalonMarks/status/728374698745024512

liberals are the only ones saying hispanics are illegals. we love hispanics who are here legally. we want the criminals (illegals) removed and a wall built to keep them from coming back.

if you lib cucks want your higher minimum wage so you can keep working at wendy's all your life, you're going to have to keep letting in millions of illegals who will work for jack shit across the border. you're stupid if you think you can have both.

Trips, name and post confirm this is, in fact, sage advice:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/728371461774147585/pu/vid/1280x720/zVMrSk7VE9uFyvM9.mp4

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year.

Also friendly reminder that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Shes done. Find someone else to shill for.

Litterally no one cares, the only posts in this thread are people mirroring this sentiment. Maybe you should go stand infront of a mirror, take a good hard look at yourself and re-evaluate your life. Just some friendly advice.

Really looks like a dude from this angle.

Also I'd like to say that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

So I am on the fence here. I was going to vote for Bernie Sanders but he's getting BTFO'd.

Wikipedia says Hillary voted for Middle East intervention after 9/11 AND the Iraq Resolution which sanctioned military intervention in Iraq. However, despite this people still seem to think she's a good candidate so there must be a reason to vote for her.
>inb4 Trump's a clown
>inb4 Trump's a racist
I'd like some reasons to vote for Hillary.

Hi, shill!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
A friendly reminder to put "Clinton General" or any other shill posts about Hillary in your filter lists!

I guess Trump started paying people to shill against Hillary now that Cruz is out?

But did you know that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary? It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

This Trump shilling is terrible. Likely paid shills.

no one
being paid
pathetic

L
I
E

I wish. I could use some money.

Besides, it's the truth. But Hillary always had trouble with that.

Let us dispel with this fiction that people are being paid to shill for Hillary. They are EXACTLY paid to not shill for Hillary.