WTF! ARE YOU SEEING THE NEWS? UNITED KINGDOM IS ACTING SO RUDE AGAINST SPAIN FOR GIBRALTAR

WTF! ARE YOU SEEING THE NEWS? UNITED KINGDOM IS ACTING SO RUDE AGAINST SPAIN FOR GIBRALTAR...

CALM YOUR TITS UK! DON'T MESS WITH MOTHER SPAIN OR YOU WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39475127
youtube.com/watch?v=M_GHE2DjsqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

epic roleplay thread

ftfy

autism

We are irrelevant anyways, no ono cares about us
Brits can have Gibraltar

paint it yellow again

no

Is Gibraltar even relevant anymore?

I TOLD YOU TO PAINT IT YELLOW AGAAAAIN

Treaty of Utrecht.

End of discussion.

the entirety of the Spanish speaking world is not worth a single English fingernail, not even a Welsh fingernail

>claiming the entire caribbean as latin america
literally lmao, they play cricket and are therefore white

>Is the only entrance to the mediterranean sea from the Atlantic even relevant

>gibraltar
>the entrance to the mediterranean sea from the atlantic

>Falklands yellow
nice try diego.

whoever owns it, legally owns a part of the waters nearby.

>Argentine and Spain form an alliance
>Argentine and Spain start funding and giving weapon to IRA
>Simultaneous attack on the Malvines, Gibraltar and NI
>London is confused
>The 3-way front conquests all of England
>London prays for help but they're alone no EU froinds now
>We win the war
>Now the UK is no more and in their place lies the Republic of Scotland, Republic of Wales, Republic of Cornwall and the European Federated State of England

>Country.
>Nukes.

>Argentina.
>No.

>Spain.
>No.

>Ireland.
>No.

>England.
>Yes.

Dare to try.

Both Argentina and Spain are friends of Russia, we're forcing the EU to stop Russia bans and we didn't apply it here causing massive Brussel butthurt, if we get nuked you would help us :3

>Both Argentina and Spain are friends of Russia

KEK

>Both Argentina and Spain are friends of Russia
I admit Argentina may be sort of friend of Russia, but not you Spain. We'll rather join Anglo side.

autism

>autistic bydlo thinking
Are you retarded?I know that Russians are subhuman garbage but come on.You line of thinking is beyond retardation.

The moment the UK fires a nuke on Europe they will be wiped out from the face of the Earth.

>anyone using nukes
>ever

nice meme

That photo is actually HMS Antelope, sunk by 1950's A-4s with dumb bombs.
Shameful display, dog eater.

Oh?

Basically this

t. anglo immigrant

You have to go back.

Sure,
Guess who got butthurt at the mere thought of having Russian Ships going through the strait.

You surely did so, sing those nukes on the Chinese in place of military to preserve Hong Kong's autonomy, Nigel. Good thing Hong Kong is still part of the Empire right? Surely a situation like that will never happen again since you took such a firm stance against the Chinese, right?

>Puerto Rico
>Yellow
Hold the fuck up.

We have some high quality missiles for sale here folks! Ask anytime, anyside:^)

SOPA

>only entrance

gibraltar is leaning almost too much to the east

What are they gonna do, take all those British pensioners hostage?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39475127

>Mr Picardo urged European Council President Donald Tusk to remove the reference to Gibraltar.

>"Mr Tusk, who has been given to using the analogies of the divorce and divorce petition, is behaving like a cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children," he said.

Lmao, is he one of us?

???

Cheap prices :D

youtube.com/watch?v=M_GHE2DjsqQ

>argentima
get out of my country fucking reee

Will they fit here or are they land based only?

(Asking for a friend of course :DDDD)

We would probably still win even if all those spic countries declared war on us

Yes, Spain and Argentina are in the same league as China, definetely can't see how it' different at all

>Belize coloured in yellow

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S BRITISH

The fucking ignorance of my own citizens never ceases to amaze me.

Gibraltar is irrelevant from a military standpoint, they have no territorial waters, they don't control the strait, they can't close the strait. We have the key of the strait and the entrance to the Mediterranean.

Gibraltar is a tax haven ruled by Andalusians larping as Brits, that's what it is and nothing more.

It's in their best interest to side with us

Don't forget that even with the most optimistic british claim on Gibraltar's territorial waters that rock is useless as well. Well at least if you don't come from Suez.

A reality where England is warring the EU and Trump doesn't intervene against the EU is a reality that is a fiction.

Tue, and I don't even remember the Brits claiming those territorial seas beyond the Gibraltarians themselves with buffoons like Picardo at the head. They are not recognized internationally anyway, and as you say, it would still give them no power over the strait, it would be mostly useful for fishing.

This.

VOC
O
C

France has nuclear weapons too though.

France is England's best ally though

toch?

Why you'd leave the EU then!

I wanted to befriend you fucks, but now all that can come to thinking of my fellow Brits is your betrayal!

>and in the confusion, the NEUTRAL cunt called Mexico got nuked by the US, not the UK.

France would remain neutral so we wouldn't have to fight you or you us.

>Britain attacks the EU
>meaning we have any say left in whether to be neutral or not
"Nah".