I'm in love with my cousin

I'm in love with my cousin

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckyeahmixedbeauty.tumblr.com/post/78454256492/im-alisa-20-half-japanese-quarter-american
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related?

Fuck her

kinda. very similar look

that's the problem. she's way more attractive than me

Nudes?

Tell her

That's the goal. how do you find out if she's into it without burning bridges?

Fuck her and send nudes

this!
fuck her, fuck her dad and mom even fuck the rules

tell her, marry her, worst case play it off like its been a childhood crush thing , best case start a family in your family.

implying thats you in the pic?

If OP is femanon we need tits

how do I tell her without it blowing up in my face and being forced to an hero?

What are you waiting for op? Go fuck her

Fucking Hafus and their stupid problems.

not a femanon. pic just looks like my cousin. willing to provide moobs if desired.

tell her that you adopted then segway that into telling her how you feel.

>kinda. very similar look
>that's the problem. she's way more attractive than me

No but there cousin is.

she will not age well

>willing to provide moobs if desired
>if desired
>if
surely you jest.

How did you come to this conclusion from reading what OP typed? Are you that fucking retarded?

>moobs
Never gonna work op you'd need to be attractive to fuck your cousin

Post them Op

Its fine dude, he's cute.

having this same problem myself OP. in love with 2 of my cousins, one is my age and married, the other is younger and single but either way i feel like it'll just fuck up everything in the family

good luck to you

You got a plan to fuck them?

nothing. will just secretly crush on them and fap when i can, try to get creepshots and die having never told them

sigh

Text her say hello then let dubs decide the rest. We'll get you laid.

It sucks man. There's definitely one cousin i'm in love with and another that I kinda like. But I can't do anything about it because I don't want to ruin all my family relationships.

If I at least knew she was interested (or knew she wasn't), I'd have some idea of how to proceed. but I just don't know what to do

Quite frankly take a shot rather than keep wondering and having unresolved feelings

yup. that's exactly where i'm at. it's the worst when we're at a family gathering and there's always the "ohhhh hiiii!!" hug

KEKEKEKEKEK

ok i'm down... texting "hello" now. been a few months since i talked to her.

i'm not from the south

does anyone know who is the girl on the pic?

You could secretly be together like me and my cousin the last four years.

see
>10 year old e.s.l. student, detected

fuckyeahmixedbeauty.tumblr.com/post/78454256492/im-alisa-20-half-japanese-quarter-american

Offer to toungepunch her arsehole, birds cant resist that

OP is pic related

how did you get to that point?

Nope it's the niggers

McLovin??

OP here. i'm an asian guy from chicago.

just to be clear, based on population of the countries in that map - its actually the asians. have a nice day

sincerely,
the niggers

>McLovin??
nope

Me, too. Herro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

Asians are only yellow, the nuggets and sand nuggets are all red
Read the map

It's George Michael Bluth children

I can't tell the difference

so wheres those fucking "moobs" you offered?

the map says it occurs between 5-10% of the population for yellow, which includes china japan and is that thailand? along with india indonesia pakistan and bangladesh all being in the red zone (over 10%)

You do realize those are the most populous countries in the world right?

i'm sorry. my webcam is a piece of shit. i invite you to enjoy these moobs in the meantime

>asian guy from chicago

Asian women don't fuck asian men too often. Especially ugly ones.

We always shared an attraction since we were little kids. Young enough that we didn't know what those feelings even were. As we got older those feelings didn't go away. My uncle always seemed suspicious. I'm sure he noticed when we were small. It's easier now that we don't live with our parents and there's nothing stopping us from secretly living together. she keeps an apartment but spend most nights at my house.

All them look alike

Probably step 1 is DON'T POST HER IMAGE ON Sup Forums.

are you completely retarded?

Talk to her. Maybe she will laugh at you

she's only ever dated asian guys. i think it might be because her dad is asian

She probably feels like you're her creep cousin that looks at her weird. Best of luck bro

But all of the nigger countries are 10% or more and don't necessarily have low populations. Also it says it is illegal for yellow but fully legal for red. So their governments condone fucking your family. Like a nigger.

yeah but like how did it first come out? were you just like "i like you" or what?

just a little retarded

>A retard calling out a retard

>moob!

make love with her.
post nudes.

pls no

Highest population of any of the "nigger" countries is nigeria with a population of only 182 million people, indonesia pakistan japan and bangladesh have over 200mil. China and india are both over 1 billion. Thats almost half the world there buddy you're gonna have to fuckin try again.

I'm gonna give your attempt at casual racism a 6/10. You get points for the nice graphic, but you lost quite a few for trying to manipulate the data.

Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.