Being INTP is suffering

Being INTP is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do 90% of 4channers identify as INTJ?

You aren't anything but lazy and wishful

Because it's "cool".

I know that's a super simplified and generalised explanation, but that is literally it.

confirmation bias

"we are legion" they think they're the red-pilled intellectual outcasts of society

why are moths attracted by light?

Or maybe intj's tend to gravitate toward a degenerate website where their introversion can have an outlet.

You fucking morons and your lack of critical thinking are why trump is getting elected this year.

t. Buttblasted intj

it is the basement dwellers personality

I know people will say that hur dur i'm INTJ i'm so exxxxxxsssssspecial XD
But really true autismos will gather here just like flies gathering in a dog's turd

almost as bad as being a virgo :(
brb doing a rain dance to heal the drought

Try being INFP faggot

they do, but it's probably more like most of them are INFJ. or INFP.

the amount of asshurt and edge and whining done on this board...I find it hard to believe they are "thinkers"

INTJ PERSONALITY (“THE ARCHITECT”)

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

i dont need a personality test to know im a cuck

Over the years:

Age 14-16: ENTJ
Age 16-18: INTJ
Age 18-20: INTP
Age 22- : ENTP

As an INTP, it really isn't. Its more like being an undercover ayy lmao sent to study humanity.

>that tumblr tier pic

Just read the INFP description, it definitively describes me better than INTJ did.

>Not being ISTP masterrace.
What are you fucking gay

People always get triggered by INTJ, it's funny.

Kek

it's because INTJs generally look down at all other types, maybe except INTPs

>actually have no type

Is this autism ?

can someone pls explain how judging things can be better than perceiving them ?

>INFJ

It's fun to feel like like shit 24/7 no matter what you do.

myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm

jack offs

All NTs look down on other people.

>oh look an exit sign

> oh look a light, a weapon, a distraction, a hazard, a place to hang something if needed

I do this test every couple of years, and it always turns out different.
I do feel like INTP is kinda my thing. Still.

Data was human though

Wich one is wich

>Trump is bad

typical INTJ autist

ENTP master race

We have no need for human relationships, we'd rather just communicate anonymously, pursue our interests and then cry about how sexually deprived we are

>caring about pseudoscience
I guess I Forgot where I was

it is about the what if's and how we get trapped in them and at the end of considering everything i'm just too tired to perceive it.

Sounds like botton one is far more useful. I wish I could see everything like that, looks practical.

real science is on /sci/ bro
Also, peudoscience hardly belongs on a tv board anyway. Where the mods at?

ISTP in the house we really are the most badass people aren't we?

just took one of these tests and am apparently an INFP. what did myers and briggs mean by this?

It's not pseudoscience though, there's a well-formulated theory behind it.
You should read at least a paragraph regarding this shit before judging it you fucking brainlet.

>Overthinking things like a retard
It's just a category of people who answered the same way on a test

It is not a medical diagnosis, it's not astrology, it's not psychoanalysis

How about we start identifying with our horoscopes next? Fucking queers.

>Where the mods at?
Jerking off to another BLACKED thread, as usual.

if a test asks you if you like tomatoes or not and then separates people into 2 groups is it pseudoscience ?

>can only be thinking or feeling
>can only be introverted or extroverted

freshman year psychology is tough, keep hitting those books and you'll be in grad school before you know it champ

Sagittarius/Capricorn masterrace, get fucked faggot.

Aquarius master race reportan.

How about you start sucking my dick next you fucking homo

Myers Briggs is shit

90% of all statistics are baseless horseshit. 40% of all people know that.

NOW LISTEN UP YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.

I WONT SUCK YOUR COCK I AM A FUCKING MAN AND I AM NOT GAY. Fucking EVERY DAY the same shit. ''SUCK MY COCK DUDE'' I have a wife you piece of shit I AM AS STRAIGHT AS SPAGHETTI YOU HOMO SHITS. I go out with my friend to go bowling like a normal person I go with him to gaybars like a normal person and I KISS HIM GOODBYE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I AM JUST A STRAIGHT GUY I DO NOT SUCK DICKS YOU HEAR THAT ?! I also hang out with my friend LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. I LOVE HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON AND I FUCK HIM LIKE A STRAIGHT PERSON. MY WIFE ALSO FUCK ME IN THE ASS SOMETIMES LIKE THE STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN FAMILY WE ARE. Fucking FAGGOTS I WILL NOT SUCK YOUR DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT I AM STRAIGHT I AM NOT GAY.

>no mention of ISTJ yet
I only remember mine because I share it with Nolan's Batman.

i'm virgo so I guess it makes sense

DUDE I'M JUST IRONICALLY TRIGGERED LMAO

Gemini is fucking gay though.

Regardless of what fedoras say being J anything is usually a bad thing.

> and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population

Well, you're half right.

I think I knew a girl like that

She was intimidating as fuck because they're the most focused people on Earth. They only care about getting perfect grades

You have no idea what a curse it is sometimes.
Can't relax in the park, have to look at stuff everywherem sounds, sights, colours, people, nature, etc. Can't drive, colours everywhere, a million things to look at. I imagine I'd never be good at driving, never attempted it. It is practical thou, and you can tell just by entering a room you're familiar with if even the slightest thing was changed.
ISFP here.

>when you're ESTP but still use Sup Forums

>take that meme test every once in a while
>results alternate between INTP and INTJ

What does it mean by this? Does that make me INTJP? Just INT?

>Why do 90% of 4channers identify as INTJ?

Desire for objective truth when it benefits them. Thats all teenagers with little to no life experience, they dont understand catalyst or coefficient, how complicated yet simple things can be. They lack the intuition to draw that line.

Also 4chans a cesspool of introverted losers.

Wish I had my high school work ethic when I was in college. Oh well, still graduated debt free.

>being autistic is cool

Women especially, though, they're not constantly horny like I was at school

The kind of ones that fit the INTJ or INTP personality are like cyborgs

>Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

I'm an ENTJ

you guys are weird

because they wish they were House M.D.

as a INTJ, I just fucking hate this. everyone thinks they are some sort of fucking radical, out-of-the-box geniuses.

I hated what that show did to "INTJs" even more

You gotta go ENFP on them.

House was Intp as was Sherlock Holmes.

I am INTJ

I met an INTP girl once and she was a total whore and also a complete bitch and even brought up being INTP to brag about it lol

>tfw INTJ
>tfw just try to be authentic and not care about online tests
>tfw reconciled with who i am
Doing pretty weel desu. "Weird" people should just see through their weirdness and find people thay can relate/associate

>>can only be thinking or feeling
>>can only be introverted or extroverted

>can only go 20 40 60 80 or 100 mph in this car because they're the only numbers on the dash
It is pseudoscience but your rationale is beyond retarded.

That's why I only go to parties for the free drugs and alcohol. You niggers are far more interesting and entertaining than the normalfags in my life.

INFP reporting in.

>Always listening, but never speaking.

>not wanting Trump to win
You're no a fellotw INTJ you're AFGT

Just took the test for the first time.

What does this mean for me?

INFJ male here. wouldn't suggest unless you want to live in a depressed, anxious nightmare tempered by spurts of absolute genius.

MBTI literally forces four false dichotomies though and attempts to create 16 classifications from them, which is directly in line with your "wrong" analogy about a car that can only go multiples of 20mph.

But hey, no one expects legitimate self-awareness from people who ascribe to astrology.

He's probably a lolbertarian for the open borders nigger Gary Johnson.

Try being INFJ, faggot

We're not good for anything and we know it

>first year engineering class
>professor has us do MB test for homework
>50% of the class INTJ
>says most engineers are INTJ
>if the more different letters you have, the more nontypical engineer you will be

it's some pop 'science' shit

MBTI is basically a glorified moodring. As the results change depending upon your mood.

So it means nothing.

I don't think you're autistic because your INTP, OP.
I think you're autistic because you've posted the exact same thing before.

INFJ here taking a break from contemplating suicide to post on Sup Forums, a welcome break from the continuous breakage that is my life

did MBTI get banned from /r9k/ or something?

Based ESFP reporting in

Hey, that is a coincidence, I just wanted to make the same reply. Also an INFJ (and a white fucking male).
I think we are the ones who invented 'that feel..' and all kinds of social anxiety memes on this imageboard. Only friend I have is an INFP who I do not see very often. Dislike 'clubbing' and group activities. It is simply not in my nature to enjoy those things. Really sucks. Although I can get along with most people in college I have not made a new friend in 4 years.

S people shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums

meme reddit letters, also not Sup Forums related.

>Only those on the autism spectrum are allowed on this anime forum
I'm not one of you

INTP is the basement dweller personality, though. INTJ is that goofy robot(not in /r9k/ way) sperg, usually posesing thin metal framed glasses, and he might as well be materially sucsessful in life. Both of the personalities are the biggest fucking autists, though INTP would be the bigger one in this category.

S is literally the normie personality trait. N makes you think outside of the box i.e. be different from normalfags. Also N is better for humor which is what this place is best known for

the normie personality trait is latching onto bullshit personality tests