gatestoneinstitute.org/5386/british-girls-raped-oxford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312376/Schoolgirl-aged-13-14-repeatedly-raped-sexually-abused-passed-round-15-Asian-males.html
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2015/05/02/sex-abuse-gangs-in-black-country-significant-similarities-to-rotherham-scandal-say-police/
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/19/child-raped-by-60-men-in-asian-grooming-gang-only-11-ringleaders-in-court/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vulnerable-schoolgirl-raped-least-60-5717785
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225226/Six-members-Asian-child-sex-abuse-gang-jailed-total-82-years-grooming-white-girls-sex-exchange-milkshake-McDonald-s.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html#comments
focus.de/politik/videos/opfer-ist-14-jahre-alt-nach-sexuellem-missbrauch-delbrueck-entscheidet-gegen-hallenbad-verbot-fuer-fluechtlinge_id_5407692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j-kbMF1GF2A
telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/Which-foreign-passports-are-most-common-in-London/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually, it's because you Britcucks are so afraid of being thrown in jail for actually saying that Muslims are violent, you willingly let your own children be raped so that you could maintain your aire of "tolerance".

Precisely why the British Empire is now a fucking joke that will be dead and buried within a decade. Enjoy the last few years before you're paying your jizya just to avoid decapitation, Britcuck faggots, you have no spines left to save!

It's not though, everyone knows gypsies are the worst problem of Europe

If a crime is committed in a sharia no go zone and there is no one to report it, was a crime ever recorded in official government statistics?

The muslims' nationality is "English" now

Not many white countries

>by nationality

Is that because all the immigrants are considered british as soon as they cross the border?

LMAO. Cry more burger-clap. Someone from a country where Trump is a presidential candidate is chatting shit about the British Empire. Just lol.

>""""""""""Polish""""""""""

Show me those numbers adjusted per capita, please.

5,000 nukes, britbong. Trump will have his finger on 5,000 nukes.

>If a crime is committed in a sharia no go zone and there is no one to report it, was a crime ever recorded in official government statistics?
Muh no go zone conspiracy

>filthy slavs

>accused of crime
ROTHERHAM
O
T
H
E
R
H
A
M

Somalis and sandniggers: rape
Slavs: violence, burglary, selling illegal substances

>Polish Muslims
Lol

You faggots in London elected a fucking Muslim to run the show.

If that isn't the greatest sign of a failed "empire", please tell me what is.

You know, you Britcucks are the equivalent of the fat chump in the bar who talks about his glory days of the past all while living in shit in the current time. Please, regale me with what your nation USED to succeed at, because you sure as shit are circling the drain right now and have nothing to show for it.

But, I've been getting better deals now that your currency has lowered to an exchange rate similar to that of what I worked with nearly 15 years ago, good to see that your economy is struggling enough that I can make more money on the backs of Brits than I had been in the past decade.

Kekeke go drink some tea faggot amd say hi to mohammed for me

>ROTHERHAM

Britcucks will defend this and continue to make excuses for allowing their own children to be raped by Muslims. Britcucks aren't even competent enough to provide safety for their own kids, holy fuck, are they toast.

Not surprising, London is a muslim city so they're not foreigners. Not sure why Somalia is on there.

all this does is tell me that polacks smash the muzzie cunts gang raping children

probably didnt report all the gang rapes by pakis because it would go against the narrative
gatestoneinstitute.org/5386/british-girls-raped-oxford

>British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

and another 2015

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312376/Schoolgirl-aged-13-14-repeatedly-raped-sexually-abused-passed-round-15-Asian-males.html

expressandstar.com/news/crime/2015/05/02/sex-abuse-gangs-in-black-country-significant-similarities-to-rotherham-scandal-say-police/
more 2015, 12/13 year olds

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/19/child-raped-by-60-men-in-asian-grooming-gang-only-11-ringleaders-in-court/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vulnerable-schoolgirl-raped-least-60-5717785

Girls lured into sex trade for the price of a McDonald's: Council faces legal action for not stopping Asian gang
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225226/Six-members-Asian-child-sex-abuse-gang-jailed-total-82-years-grooming-white-girls-sex-exchange-milkshake-McDonald-s.html

now germany is being culturally enriched

gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html#comments

a 14 year old boy raped by invaders in public pool 2016
focus.de/politik/videos/opfer-ist-14-jahre-alt-nach-sexuellem-missbrauch-delbrueck-entscheidet-gegen-hallenbad-verbot-fuer-fluechtlinge_id_5407692.html

>french

Great, now that you have the amount of crimes committed, find the amount of those foreigners living there and you'll have a not completely meaningless statistic.

Where's the source faggot? Doubt a PC shithole like England would even break down crime statistics by nationality for fear of being offensive or promoting hate

>muslim numbers not permitted to be published or reported

kek

>France 1,384

Well, OP BTFO

I love how you all got Triggered when I mentioned Trump. The guy talks like a 3rd grader yet you worship him.

>You faggots in London elected a fucking Muslim to run the show.
Not yet but soon inshAllah

Except those Estonian people are black African-Middle Eastern Islamists refugees who think crime against white infidels is just fine.

The poles can't help it, they sense a dirty toilet and are compelled to break in and clean it.

Disregarding the fact that nigger / paki crime is widely unreported in your fucking country.
- Polish and Lithuanian people who go there are the poorest; they also work in unregulated areas of real estate building and so will be convicted for petty theft all the time.
- Romanians who go to London are Roma people, ie. scum of the earth.
- French ppl that do crime in London are typically drug selling Arabs
- Same for Italy and Portugal

- Somalia, Jamaica : Niggers
- India : Poo in Loos

TL; DR : Gravity of the crime here is nowhere to be seen, chances are niggers are way more ivolent and murderous, and whites are charged for petty crimes just because they are white and will pay and stfu.

here we go again

>911

>London
>Under Muslim rule

Your ancestors are turning in their graves. You are despicable.

normalize the data so that the amount of crime is a percent relative to their respective demographic.

Kek there are no Africans in Estonia
Slavs are just white niggers, really

Now adjust those groups by population size and types of crimes committed... I can guarantee you it won't be the Poles and Romanians leading in rapes

>accused of crime
is that a sneaky way to remove those charged of doing crime?

>Muslim mayor

Shut-up britfag, at least amerifats are waking up

>0.09%

the Brits don't prosecute Muslims

Numbers just released by the Finnish Population Register data confirm that, as of the end of 2011, just over 34,000 of the country's 5.4 million inhabitants were Estonian citizens; a separate report, meawhile, indicates that they're responsible for 3 percent of its crime.
Estonians make up the largest group among the approximate 180,000 foreign nationals residing in Finland, followed by Russians (29,585) and Swedes (8,481).

Open borders and a larger Estonian expatriate community in Finland have presumably been accompanied by positive effects. But a negative note was sounded by an Estonian Justice Ministry analysis, coincidentally released today, showing that 3 percent of crimes in Finland last year were committed by Estonian citizens.

However, no data set was immediately available to indicate how many of the crimes were committed by residents as opposed to day-trippers. Nor was any data released regarding crimes perpetrated by other countries' nationals residing in Finland.

Justice Minister Kristen Michal pointed to the population increase as one reason for the relatively high crime figure.

"While in 1997, Estonian citizens committed 0.5 percent of all crimes registered in Finland, this year the percentage was three. This has on one hand been conditioned by the growth in the share of Estonians in the Finnish population." He added that the increase in the percentage of crimes by Estonians was higher than the increase in the number of Estonian expats.

>What is Rotherham?
>What is burying crimes committed by Pakis because das racist.

Brits let 1400 children get raped and did fucking nothing about it because they worried they'd be considered racists.

Good post

>Disregarding the fact that nigger / paki crime is widely unreported in your fucking country.
Nice conspiracy bro

>Except those Estonian people are black African-Middle Eastern Islamists refugees who think crime against white infidels is just fine.
Why must Americans always make the dumbest posts on here?

You just cover up Muslim crimes.

Muslim crime is continuously ignored. Just look at the cluster fuck that was Rotherham as an example. Polish are "the safe ones" to antagonize.

Op go home

remove nigger "portuguese" from the chart and come back to me

Only 47,000 jamaicans ???
But BBC always shows a lot of jamaicans

>Ireland
>foreigners
Wat?

It's not foreigners when you make them legal citizens.

>British Empire

topkek

you can't complain about Trump when you have the faggot David Cameron as your PM, and a Muslim about to take over control of your largest and capital city.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-kbMF1GF2A

This presumes that muslims would be recorded as foreign nationals. Given many muslim offenders are second generation or british citizens they arent going to be recorded differently to the anglo majority. So its meaningless. Also religion =/= nationality.

Nicely cropped picture. I wonder why you didn't source it.
>I know why, I'm just being sarcastic.

What Empire, shit-teeth? Last I checked the Commonwealth farts in your face and you're a dog on a chain. Our chain.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/Which-foreign-passports-are-most-common-in-London/

>7x as many Poles as Jamaicans
>only 2x as much crime

Well gee, when you have more people you have more crime.
Racists BTFO.
Did you know that non-serial killers kill more people than serial killers?
Anti-serial killer autists BTFO as well.

I never said shit in response to what you said about Trump, but keep on pretending you're a world power, crumpetfuckers, while you watch little Stephen and Suzy both get sodomized by your new masters.

And, fuck Mohammed, fuck Allah, fuck Islam in it's pigshit-infested asshole, it needs to be terminated at all costs.

It will be niggers from France who then immigrated here. It usually is with these when the perp is western Euro. Ireland is probably pikey (Irish gypsys), Italy will be in the same boat as you. No idea why Portugal is there though.

So all this crime is nothing compared to the more "Muslim" crime that nobody is posting proof of all because they were born here. K.

Once again liberals can't into statistics

Why somalia is on the list? Aren't they good law abiding citizens?

No, it's about right. Estonians are assholes.

Nice proxy

kek like the government is reporting muslim crime

>those you can't criticize are the one in power

who you are labeling Slavs, are in fact Wends

this basically

You will get better. Finns used to be the same in Sweden but we were trained.

Yes sure french niggers works in the City, of course

Does this shit get to you at all?
Or do you not mind criminal implications because you supposedly used to be one?

It's islamophobic to arrest muzzies for gang raping British girls.

I'm sad Americans and guns aren't on your list

No proxy here senpai, just one-tier bro in a hut with pretty fast Internet connection.

>Be Muslim born in the UK
>Not represented as foreigner in crime statistics on Sup Forums

We try to show potential...

Honestly wish we could just start killing every single anglo rat in existence.

>Works

We have a better welfare system than you.
And by better I mean, its more generous with the handouts. Hence Calais. France is an amazing place to live, why would they spend time living in a camp to get here?

>Petty crime by a bigger demographic

>bombs and murder by a smaller demographic

Ok Yusuf.

>We have a better welfare system than you.

I'm not sure of that, our leftist are very, very generous

It kinda does, although I don't live over there I really feel somewhat bad that those somalians the living over chose life of crime, it's shameful to be accepted in a country with a better living condition and then try to converting it into that shithole they ranaway from.. And btw I'm a law abiding citizen.

This
Does anyone have that drawing of a British guy with bad teeth getting fucked by a nigger?

He's all like, "O YEA, LUV! SEE MY ARSEHOLE, LUV? GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!"

Aaaaannnnd OP BTFO

>accused
wow its fucking nothing!

What are the laws like in somalia

Cry more faggot. God bless David Cameron [spoiler]and the queen.[/spoiler][spoiler]SADIQ 2016[/spoiler]

FPBP

Greatest ally.

Maybe its because the Muslims are granted citizenship so quickly over there that the vast majority of them are counted as British and not foreigners?

Shitty bait

There are no laws here.

the only sauce i could find is a Spanish blogspot.

im gonna put that were it belongs.

Pakis and niggers aren't technically foreign you retard.

Both the irish and brits still haven't accepted the fact that their ancestors fucked each other

>believing the no go zone meme

>no source
>"accused of crime"

:^)

this

fuck this shit thread

Poland stronk!

Says the country who's had a Muslim nigger running their country for 8 years

>son's of pakis are considered white britons

Serious question.

How have the Polish not taken over England yet?

The polish should just crush the cuck locals and kick out the shit skins.

There are no firearms to stop them from doing it.