These hoes ain't loyal

These hoes ain't loyal

Shouldn't that say "was raped at 8"?

>3 times his age
>still virgin
Music for this suicide?

Oh hey cool. Turns out I was 6 and not 23 when I lost my virginity. Guess I'm a stud now.

plot twist: it was to a man

>Filed to: RAPE RAPE

who else /grade school badass/? anthony kiedis and lil wayne both lost their virginity at age 9

>filed to: RAPE RAPE

why is this a category

How? I wasn't getting boners until my early teens. It must be like shoving a marshmallow through a letterbox or something, hardly enjoyable for anyone.

>what will get us more pageviews than rape...? DOUBLE RAPE!

A kid my class who started jerking off way too early said that pee used to come out instead of jizz

lol i was getting boners since age 7. didn't know what it was until 9 though

i was getting boners since i was five but i didn't jerk off until i was thirteen

ive been getting boner since i was like 5 not from being attracted to shit but i cant ever remember waking up without morning wood

Morning wood doesn't count btw, I mean real "holy shit, look at dem tits" boners

but hes a guy so he enjoyed it faggot

>8x8x8
>512 years old
wizard faggot

lol

is this bait?

i didn't have access to titties when i jerked off for the first time, it kind of happened intuitively

he is black he raped her

That's pretty mathematical, my man

lol

>times means exponent
epin

Include me in the screenshot

I lost it around the same age, but with a boy (I'm a boy). I'm not gay, I wasn't gay. We were just, you know, experimenting.

Does that count?

not really

okay

I want no part of this "harry potter generation" how do I get out

move to north korea

nobody is actually like that you faggot

why not move north korea here instead?

see

i saw that, my bad pham

It's very common for toddlers and even infants to have erections for no specific reasons.

soon, once they take over

save us from the rothschilds, best korea
you're our only hope

Hey Sup Forums.

Dude, people are born with the ability to get boners, heck theres record of fetuses getting boners, it aint that hard

>

>fetuses getting boners, it aint that hard
kek

jesus christ man did u initiate that shit cause if u did thats pretty fucked that kids probably not doing so hot