Donna or Jackie?

Obviously Donna because I am not a gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I'd fap to that 70s show as a kid I always imagined a threesome with Donna and Jackie.

But I did fap to both of them individually about the same.

Donna it's not even close

>Donna because I am not a gay.
>likes the mannish brute
the ironing

Donna before she went blonde, Jackie after.

Kitty

Jackie is sexier but she's also a huge pain in the ass so Donna

She is only tall compared to Jackie and the manlets. Sorry I don't like titless children faggot

Eric's sister or Bob's wife.
Both were smoking hot.

The first time I saw That 70s show I thought she was supposed to be eric's grandmother

>Bob's wife.
this desu

Remember when midge wore that sweater?

So did the stripper gf of hyde.

>ywn pound kitty's asshole while the gang is forced to listen from the basement

>Bob's wife.
in a sweater...

Here's your eminder that Mila Kunis lied about her age and was only 14 when started on That 70s Show

>jews
no thanks

red on head, fire in the bed

The one that doesn't have flapjack tits

>when bob's wife turns into a feminazi
bob had a hard life

Remember when the main character was substituted by another character but then the actor went away so they had to put another character, so we basically had a replacement of a replacement? And do you remember that the character was so bland and useless that they wiped out all of his scenes in the very final greetings?

Donna, fire bush, dem tits and dat ass.

Jackie was literally played by a 14 year old with no curves. No thanks

No you just wanted to get cucked by a butch lesbian.

am i the only one here that find it weird when eric is in other movies?
him in american ultra was probably the weirdest, can't unsee him as this giant pussy

You wan't Macaulay Culkin sloppy seconds

she has 10/10 feet so her

Donna seemed big on the show because most of the cast (except Kelso) were skinny manlets

She would be perfect waifu material if she wasnt crazy IRL

I got to ask. What is it with feet? I don't judge I just don't understand.

If you pick Donna you just might have brain damage.

If you've watched the show you'd realize how young they're supposed to be, Eric is off to college by the end.

I'd Pick Jackie for the fun, yea we wont be together forever but shes the better fuck and a better time in general.

>I'd marry Donna Heehee
Dumbasses

>Trying to figure out someone elses fetish

Stop.

>if she wasnt crazy IRL
What did she do?

feet r hot 2 me

You'll get the whole 'uh idk i just do!!' answer

my mom told me this while it was airing.

its a fact that stuck with me forever and i honestly don't know why.

they're disgusting degenerates, that's about all there is to it

>fire bush
she's not a natural redhead

yeah those are nice

i've seen plenty of ugly feet to understand the appreciation of nice feet
>all my female friends have potato toes except for one who has tattoos

I'm not even a foot fag, and even I have to say, those are some pretty feet.

meme. her feet are beautiful.

Scientologist and has been pretty vocal about it IIRC

>tfw Sup Forums turned you into a foot fetishist

I don't think you're a true footlover until you start fapping to the fantasy of "What if I was one of her flip flops?"

Donna

yeah but if the choice is between Donna or a 14 year old choose the 14 year old

does it count that i sometimes fantasize about appearing on a talk show with kstew beside me and i strike up that i want to suck her toes, and she agrees to do it because she doesn't see the harm in it and i just pick her right foot up and start to gently kiss her ankle while slowly moving down to her big toe, then do a few passing licks around the base of the toe and kissing the very tip of it to finally push it inside my mouth caressing it with my tongue sucking it generously for a good half hour before moving on to the rest of the toes then finishing it all of by taking all of them into my mouth at the same time then when i'm done i look into the camera all smug fully knowing the sheer jealousy created from fans and foot fetishists alike would create enough power to sustain the country for at least 10 years?

>caring about feet

>not caring about footgame

is this way friend

pregnant women have sore feet so you'd need to massage and kiss them daily even if you weren't into feet

t. old user

She seemed big in How I met your mother as well, and the cast there is pretty tall.
She's mannish, deal with it.

Donna.

I imagine her dominating and humiliating me all the time. Since she's a crypto lesbian, she would love to dress me up like a girl and peg me. Occasionally she would cuckold me with Jackie and Laurie while I would worship their feet.

We're going by her character though right? Or was her character not a red head too?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y

Yeah when he was venom i just laughed

my friends don't know of my foot fetish and just think i'm a good masseur

I always disclose my footlust. It feels weird massaging a woman's feet if she doesn't know that I want to press them together and fuck her soles.

how do you hide the stares and erections? How do you bring up the fact like you like to massage feet without looking like a weirdo?

>soldiers died for this

fug

i've known these people since i was 14 and back then we used to massage each other like crazy, and i was apparently the best one so i was mildly popular among the females
also i've gotten pretty good at suppressing my boner through sheer willpower and i make sure to look away at the others to make some off hand remarks/jokes about the situation
other than that they're perfectly fine with the situation

he was written so badly

but he couldn't turn down the job seeing as how he just got out of SNL and needed screen time

Poor little fuckboy, if I was him I wouldn't have taken that job after seeing the script. Now he is out of a job.

>Coast Guard
Naw

wew lad

you are lucky

my closest friends know about it and they poke fun at me about it all the time

I grew up in the 70s.

Back then, a girl Donna's size was considered a fat girl.

it's because you disclosed your fetish, fetishes supposed to be secret
you could have lived like a king

Would you give a guy a foot massage?

The bulk of them were raised by single mothers.

Donna, every time

Laura prepon was hot as FUCK

women only, only do back massages to men as to not disclose my secret

Donna is a strange character.
She is cute and hot but also abuses Eric psychologically like a sociopath.

of bein gay?

I mean I never really had the chance to give feet messages to my female friends

Only 3 of my closest friends know it and it's mainly just friendly banter

yah but Eric is a weenie anyway

Through her banter she makes him stronger

Fez's stalker gf was best girl prove me wrong faggots

I have no real interest in them, but Sup Forums has made me more conscious of good and bad feet. A lot of my female friends have gnarly feet.

>dat line from her tights

Same here, man. Or just them together.

hmm a ginger lumberjack scientologist or a eastern-european plague-eyed screechvoice

give me a few months to decide, nevermind, neither

damn I want to live where you are then

young jackie was the fucking best (seasons 1 and 2)
donna for the others, even blonde donna

>Remember when the main character was substituted by another character but then the actor went away so they had to put another character, so we basically had a replacement of a replacement?
Wait, who was the first replacement? I only remember Randy.

Something about the part of the brain that processes thoughts about feet is right next to the one that processes thoughts about genetalia, or something like that. Some people's wires get literally crossed.

> Donna will never serenade you with her native giantess language.

Eric's sister by far.
That whole trampy, cigarette smoking older chick thing makes me fucking diamonds.

Donna all the way. I don't get why people think Jackie is hot. Plus she's annoying as hell.

f

it's cute
it smells good

i can't explain

I can't explain it

JUST

Kitty > Donna > Midge > Jackie > Lauren

rip

MY

>That 70s Show
>as a kid
>18+ board

Glad you woke from coma but please check your calendar

The guy whose dad owned a beer warehouse. He was introduced the season finale before the final season, but he couldn't do the final season, so they killed him off off screen on the first episode.

post a more recent one

You know I'm starting to understand why they casually switched actors for her

Who /misfit/ here?

Whatever the one on the right is called, only if she has unshaved pussy, legs and pits though.