"Daddy, why does Donald Trump want to take away the free health care that his predecessor worked so hard to give us...

"Daddy, why does Donald Trump want to take away the free health care that his predecessor worked so hard to give us? We're the only civilized nation without it."

>she thinks obamacare is "free health care"

Shut the fuck up and start sucking my dick (no pedo)

Lord Dampnut's only goal is to make the rich richer. Can't do that without taking things away from the poor.

Because my little girl it sucks fucking ass, no one wants it and no one needs it. Unless you are some bottom feeding scum. Now off to bed.

Kid knows the word predecessor but not that Obamacare isn't free?

Bullshit = Called

Because, it's not free and it does not work. Now go back to reading The Art of the Deal.

Shut up and get your clothes off now, you little bitch.

>"Daddy, why does Donald Trump want to take away the free health care that his predecessor worked so hard to give us? We're the only civilized nation without it."
because he didn't actually give it to us. he gave it to the family across the street that always tries to take your lunch money and skips school. and he took daddys' money to pay for it. it wasn't fair, so donald trump wants to put a stop to it.

>other nations have "free" health care
>what is national insurance

do you losers talk about anything other than trump? ffs

>civilized nation
there's your problem.

the son couldn't annex his room as this would be in violation of the NAP

All these triggered fags in here. Hilarious.

Because adults understand that there is no such thing as "Free."

This

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Perfect exemple of leftard using child to prove it's shitty argument.
You win.

You see, Sarah, Republicans are a party who want to sell hardworking folk like us to be exploited and plundered by corporations.

don't worry darling daddy will always nurture you well you become a big healthy princess.

Stop exploiting children, and go to work faggot

Their entire worldview is based on emotion rather than logic, of course their arguments are largely appeals to emotion. Once you understand the leftist mind it all starts to fall in place.

"Because we're the ONLY civilised nation, sweeitie. Why, just look at all the European countries with "Free Healthcare" bending over and spreading their cheeks to accept the new ISIS caliphate"

Because we enjoy freedom over forced governmental institutions.

>free
You keeping using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.jpg