I want to fuck my coworker but im not sure how. Help me out Sup Forums. Pic is me

I want to fuck my coworker but im not sure how. Help me out Sup Forums. Pic is me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orQ-sVXOTpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"do you want to fuck?"
"so when do we fuck"
"wanna come over to my place?"

it's not rocket science, guys are straight forward, we dont play those mind games

Hei!

This be true

Literally just ask him

Its easy for girls who are at all decent looking

Source: I fucked a coworker because she just asked me

timestamp & finger in asshole

Post more of your body. Don't care if you are chub. No hands on the pussy. Better lighting. Timestamp. Praise Jesus.

...Diana?

this
fucking women always make everything harder

>pic its me....you know the ruls, titts&time stamp

/thread

It's not rocket science.

>I want to fuck my coworker but im not sure how.
pennis goes in virginia

go in early to work and ask if you can suck his dick.

Scars from breast augmentation

im glad youre embarrassed about your fake ass titties then
waste of time and money

Kek ive also got liposuction a few times and im getting my stomach done this month too. Feels good being fake

You know the rules. We don't like asking repeatedly

virgins

if you don't think this way, you probably haven't had a relationship or dealt with females.

His room is between two other rooms right next to my bosses room. I know he wants to smash but i dont got an idea how to tell him since were never alone

You're female and it looks like you're not a landwhale. You're literally playing the dating and sex game on the easiest setting. Just go ask him.

seriously...

Any infos @coworker??
Age , hav bf, married,or maby gay?
Shy or alpha ??

Why are these good resolution but such shit quality? Turn on a fucking light.

timestamp with tits or GTFO.

same to you

This. Someone post guide

Hes 20 years older than me, not married, really tall, like 2m and as beta as it gets. He doesnt looks conventionally attractive but im going for charismatic men

Look at the fucking tit pic faggot, Theres one with a timestamp

There arent any tits faggot. I see a fucking hand.

Someone give this fag a guide on what tits look like

spread asshole for us, slut

No tits and a poor shop job... seriously faggot?

Dumb roastie slut.

I have a request, legs up in air and pussy spread by fingers wide

I want to see the legs too, legs should be up in air close to each other! btw i would fuck you like a savage

Good God op, just bend over for him with no panties on in a short dress and ask what he thinks of his view:p do you have any skirts?

>knock on his office door
>hey lets do something after work
literally 2 secs don't be a pussy. he should be making moves on u though

It's not rocket science op, you start with some foreplay and get her moist; then you whip your erect dick out and thrust it in.

Just because she's a co-worker; she's still just a woman.

I can only take a pic like this because im alone and nobodys taking pics for me

Yes i only wear skirts and dresses but im not fond of the idea to harass my coworker

Show us your sexy underwear. Something you would wear for him

I'd like to see her feet. can you post them?

You know how to play a guy don't you? Who cares if he rejects, he should be doing you! You are his teenfuck;) no man would pass that!

How about you show us some skirts

>as beta as it gets
>going for charismatic men

Me no comprendo

would kiss

with black nail polish it would be perfect

I would Kiss you too user

oh I wish

si si beta mucho no charismatico

dont be too forward, ive turned girls down for this before. it just puts you on the spot and is a bit trashy and shocking honestly. just talk to him and, if you just want to hook up with him, make it abundantly clear you want to hook up. do this for some time till you see reciprocation, then make the move. its so hot when girls do.

PRO TIP dont be like "fuck me" cuz thats just annoying for the guy, be the one who initiates and like start with him. trust me, you'll be fine every time if you do that

If you have a mirror you can take a picture with legs up and pussy be creative :D

can you post clothed pic of yourself? even if you blur your face.

post your booty pls

fingers in pussy

Harrassment in the workplace is a real concern. Be discreet. Perhaps drift into his office space with a folder containing a brief and general note asking him if he'd be interested in grabbing a coffee some time outside of work hours. Be clear that you're asking from a personal level and not work related. Don't leave the note, try to get him to give you a response that's nonverbal that way you can shred the evidence.

post your shithole, gaped.

You are unbelievable and know a man with the best poses. Please post more of these maybe with you touching your clit so my virgin self can tell where it is.

Btw how many fingers can you fit into your pussy, im curious if you would fit my hand :3

I would report her to management because getting her fired is more enjoyable than her aids snatch.

p.s.
Nice pics, would smash/10

Just do it
youtu.be/orQ-sVXOTpY

Tanks!

I can fit 3 fingers, if im going with more it hurts :(

ur pussy 10/10

your body looks perfect, really

can you make a pic while you're standing?

Thx

Dont got a mirror and No one who will take a pic, sorry

jesus christ MORE

can you put a phone somewhere and take a full body shot? you can hide your face, of course

if can't I want to see more of her booty, legs and feet, they look amazing

It's ez to hook up with any guy as long as it's FWB. Show interest and initiate convo saying you're free this weekend and was wondering if he'd like to come over/if you can go over for some drinks. That is code word for sex. Dating differs between /fit/'s and Sup Forums's and is more complicated than getting laid. Now I answered your question, same pose with better lighting???

Hmm oky, and your shy ?? Dont wont to ask him stright...
Wy dont go the way of jokeng and bitching hem?? Just joke about sex. Sex with older man fucking teen pussys :) make hem horrny, war tight pans ect

Of course she can't. She knows enough to camwhore but not enough to use countdown? She is just fat and doesn't want to show her fat gut.

my god

*your
the hell is wrong with me kek

god damn. yes please

youve got me reaaal hard

>fat
no

Maybe you would fit my cock, this pic makes me hard. Now up with your legs and show both spread pussy and no spread!

There's no reason not to show your full body then. Your iPhone you're posting these with has a countdown function and you surely have a flat surface to place it on. Either you're fat and embarrassed or you're not the person in the pictures.

I dont belive it, timestamp it you fuckwit

Spread obviously only please OP.

Damn. Can we see your panty drawer, and you holding your sexiest pair?

Older but clothed

U have a vagina. U should have zero problem fucking any 1

if I had a gf like you I'd be in heaven

post some more

Rules... no time-stamp, nor tits.

Get lost Faggot or prove me wrong!

Mike?

Gay

fuck. I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Can we get a better lighting of you spreading your pussy lips? I would like to see how raw/red you are.

Finger yourself. You want to cum and so do we.

Make yourself grool and post grool so we know girls do have a g spot.

post something like pic related