Will I ever hear from her again?

Will I ever hear from her again?

Who thinks my joke was kinda funny?

Don't be so awkward man, just talk like you would to a casual friend

which part of the autism scale are you assigned to?

lol never officially diagnosed

Ur coming off kinda desperate. Don't talk about hating ur self or weird shit like the emoji comment

do what the other guy said she is a human like you man

people dont need fucking calculators to figure out just talk to them like a person

you already did the hard part which was actually talking to her next time just act like a human

The acronym part was dickish

I'm not one of the fake alpha guys that always tell other guys to be rough and such things but... You should be more energic on what you do and when you make a mistake you shouldn't backpedal like that.

That said, she seems like quite a bitch, to take that comment so harshly. The reaction you got was undeserved, is she really worth it?

I don't get what is wrong with this, beyond the part where she overreacted. Based on past experiences, you lost her. She will hate you now because of what you said. People are very touchy.

She was being a FTS bitch. OP, harass her!

lol She is 5'11" when are girls sensitive about being too tall?

They are normally not, she shouldn't be. How tall are you? Re-reading the conversation she seemed to be quite defensive from the start. How much do you know this girl?

You were fine til you made it all weird and awkward as fuck. Move on. No recovering from that. Sharpen up on ur social skills

you're so tall I'd need a stool to suck on your titties!

I'm a little over 6ft.

I dont know her at all, just met her on okcupid

not beta, you are just a dick who is primarily concerned with amusing yourself. not that thats so bad

>you already did the hard part which was actually talking to her next time just act like a human

got it. thanks

You could have used your height as a way to smooth things out when she got all bitchy about it. You should've said that you meant it to be a cute comment, as you are a little over 6 ft and you think being tall is awesome.

However by saying that you meant it to be "dark humour" you totally imply that it's something bad and you only make it worse by "contradicting yourself" when you mention that it's awesome later. I say this trying to get to her point of view, mostly.

If you just started talking to her on OkCupid you should move on to another girl, don't even consider sending anything else if she doesn't respond

>You should've IMMEDIATELY said that you...
I forgot to specify that it's important for it to be the next thing you say, as in "it was obvious to you"