Wwyd thread rape/rough sex edition (it's a girl chill)

Wwyd thread rape/rough sex edition (it's a girl chill)

You see them walking holding hands into a dark alley. Wwyd?

If really a girl would be really nice and gain her trust. then exploit her sexually and make her feel like I'm in the only thing she's got. Make her do uncomfortable things and and take pictures of her and threaten to send them to her family. Once she's broken down completely I will leave her with nothing and send her videos of my fucking someone who's actually attractive. Encourage her to kill herself and pretend to be sad at her funeral and get really close to her family so that if the afterlife is real she will see me having a good time and enjoying life with her loved ones while she's alone and dead in hell.

WWYD

If you have to tell people it's a girl. Probably not worth raping.

Fuck. Please do this dumb bitch

Nice dubs nigger

Wow and yes it's a real girl

I tell that cuz of stupid fags thinking everyone is a trap

ayy do this one

Wwyd

Knock the fat nigger out with a lead pipe and use her as a mattress to rape the other girl

2/?

What do you do to this slut?

Nudes?

Very bad quality though

Nice tits makes up for manly face is she your ex?

Wwyd to this whore

No just someone I know and wwyd

Bump

WWYD to these slutty teens

WWYD?

Wwyd

wwyd?

wwyd

This fucking thread's garbage cuz no one wants to reply to anything

true

Isn't that every thread

Kind of, but this one'sespecially bad for some reason

Well there is at least a nude

I would tie her up, cut her clothes off and slowly pour hot candle wax on her tits as I fuck her hard and rough until she brakes and drowns in my cum

Knock them out and tie them up then fuck them in front of each other until all 4 of them are pregnant

tell her it will be ok

Take her on a dinner date and roofie her drink. Take her back to my place for some anal fucking all night. Snap some pics and take video.

Wait until she's pissed drunk and force my finger up her pussy while making out on the beach.

Roll up in my Audi and offer them a ride to whatever game they are going to. Take em back to my place afterwards. Knock out two of them with a baseball bat and fuck the middle one over the living room table. Fill her up with cum and then tie her up while I pussy and anal fuck the other two.

wwyd???

wwyd to my ex, she's now routinely getting blacked btw

Be BBFs with her and take her back to my place one day. Push her from behind down a flight of stairs and start chocking her. Put a knee in her gut to push on the air out. When she's half conscious, drag her to my bed and rip her clothes off. Start fucking her until she starts resisting again. Flip her over onto her front, tie her hands, and put a pillow under her to raise the hips. Pound that asshole all night while spanking that ass.