Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

What if im not white but i still support it?

i'm not a retarded american

No you're just retarded

i'm not a retarded
american

lol, american retard is mad

Black people have the best genetics when it comes to this shit, so fucking aesthetic

whites ruin everything faggot.

Nice trips adolf

Being normal is nothing to be proud of
The onus is on the nonwhites to rise to white levels of normalcy
:^)

White people have accomplished the most historically, but that's not due to genetics.
Europe was the best continent for human advancement, as it had the most accessible iron reserves, giving them a head start in technology. Although the first one's to use metal were east Asians (chinks), the numerous kingdoms in Europe created a continent with non stop competition, while Asia was quickly conquered by either the Chinese or Mongolians. Africans had their own great civilizations, but drought and a rough environment in the tropics stunted their advancement. Read "Guns, Germs, and Steele" by Jared Diamond. It explains why white people became the most successful

My eyes of seen the glory of the tramplin at the zoo!

I'm white, but I don't care about these pathetic issues
>White or black
>Alt-right or Antifa
>Religious or atheist
>vegan or carnivorous
>cats or dogs
>muh music is the best, therefore yours is worse
>Straigt edge or drunkard/junkie
>books or movies
>rare or well done
>pineapple or margheritta
and much more
Go kill yourselves you pathetic trash. Or just grow up and accept that no one sees the world the way you do.

What?

Because beeing proud of something you didn't do is a concept for under achievers.

I don't have pride or hate for my race. I'm a person, first and foremost. My color is a descriptor, not my definition.

We've washed our hands of niggers blood and all the mongrels too!

What the fuck do you have to be proud of

what a waste of trips

also i dont need to be proud of being white im not some little insecure bitch who has to be reminded everyday like every other race

Skinheads are an embarrassment to any white person with an IQ over 90. Now WW2 Nazis that’s how to fucking do it with style.

We're tearing down the zog mashine, jew by jew by jew!

>not supporting White Pride

I also don't support those faggy participation awards for the athletically retarded who happened came to school that day.

The white man marches on!

White power!

Yeah and they failed too. I don't really think white people will ever get that kind of respect ever again.

If you're white then you are doing something. Don't you know that a world without white people would be like some sort of hell? Without us to blame you subhumans would devour eachother and the nukes would fly because some nigga stepped on your new shoes.

I am actively engaged in being white, therefore I am proud of my whiteness.

Eat a dick. White people are the only thing keeping this planet from becoming an irradiated shit hole.

You're welcome.

Robert E. Lee despised secession and thought it was treason. He turned down the command of all Union forces only because they wanted to wage war upon the great state of Virginia, his home.

You are a traitor and the day you seceede will be the day I get my lynching rope ready.

God bless America.

Just do new things to be personally proud of. White pride seems like piggybacking on other white ppl's accomplishments. earn that white pride.

jfc the autism in this picture is palpable. I feel like your IQ would drop several points if you got near them.

I know but there is always hope for my 3 blue eyed sons.

Come and get some yankee!

White Pride World Wide

For the south!

The better half of you got squirted on the wall, didn't it?

>ITT flying the losing side's flag

I just hate everyone, dont care if u are a nigger or a white fagget

leftists hate the snowflake meme soooo much lol it's hilarious how much it rustles them. Even Bill Maher used in an attempt to appropriate it and that nigger Kemau Bell used it during that hit piece about Richard Spencer last night on CNN.

my guy here gets it

"I will not end slavery, but I will not allow the south secede from the union." Name that quote yankee!

>same shit
But... One has rockets and the other one has flags user. Are you a retard?

found the triggered cuckservative snowflake... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was literally a war of white vs white you retard

>Using racial rather than class inequalities to diagnose societies ills

read Marx

both love pick ups, guns, flags and both have the same ideology.

Retard

What's that have to do with anything? If you fly a rebel flag you're a fucking idiot, racist or traitor.

Dumb ass probably doesn't even know 1 is from America.

You leftest yanks aint got the guns, or the guts to fight the south again, we will rise again!

lol... made my point.

I'm not a failure

You're delusional if you think the south could ever fight the government, but it hardly matters since you're just baiting me

2/10b8

99% of "white pride" faggots are inbred rednecks no smarter than a nigger. None for me thanks.

lol get your own shit nigga! Stop trying to appropriate Alt Right lexicon. Kinda pathetic.

But i am!

Nice tripd btw

You're proud of your skin color congrats you uncultured swines.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If it wasn't for you're narrow back bog trotter flux from ireland, and the dirty foreign politics, and that cowardly naval blockade, we woulda won.

don't yall have any other unflattering pics of white people? lol this is the one that's trotted out by leftists all the time. Really no creativity on that side. No wonder you got slaughtered in the meme war.

america didnt defeat the nazis, nor the japanese. the ussr defeated them both, japan surrendered not because of the atom bombs but because they feared a soviet communist invasion. germany would have lost to the ussr even without american help.

>but because they feared a soviet communist invasion.
Literally false

Being pride of something that you don't have a choice is retarded. you can be pride of having a white wife and white kids, but for just being white is a stupidity. Same goes for every other color of the rainbow.

> I don't support white pride

Victory is mine

It's actually the opposite

I'm not a racist shit head who thinks that being the inferior race somehow means you're superior!

stfu you stupid faggot. I'll bet you listen to louder with crowder. This faggy cuckservative individualism is fucking cancer.

this picture is very unrealistic. That antifa fag does not outnumber his victim 10/1 that would never happen. Fake and gay

Forgot stamp

lol

Don't really need to support any movement on the basis of melanin in my skin. I know people of every race that are predacious; as well as, being the creme of the crop intelligence wise. I am more against cultural integration than racial integration. If the people of a different race wish to adhere to white Western European values- I have no issue cohabiting with them.

Because they are a bunch of retarded loosers.
Because they are white Americans, that's why.

1488 brother

This is you.

Rolling for sharpie in pooper

>White pride symbol has more black in it than white

seems appropriate

great now we know there's at least one retard on Sup Forums

I watched a supporter of white pride get gunned down by police.
> Shoots seven people, kills one
> All niggers or spics
> Guy's doing it one handed with a beer in the other
> Police shoot three times, guy drops
I applaud his initiative, but he's still dead.

>White pride symbol has more black in it than white
so does op's mom

sick trips

At least Frank Underwood understood that Jackson is not a president you want to admire.