This is a heem thread

this is a heem thread

Other urls found in this thread:

evolve-mma.com/instructors/rafael-dos-anjos/
youtube.com/watch?v=jtN1WVZIC3U
nitrogensports.eu/betslip/b06ca09dy90RkNieFE2OGxoRytzalhlaWNoQT09/r/451269/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schaub approves

i've never seen a shittier thread in me fookin loife.

Heem yourself my man

You're welcome

>Can't even put /heem/ in the proper field

Does someone help you tie your shoelaces son?

can I save this pic

heem sleepy

Bird brain

why tho

absolamente asqueroso my man

new hendricks memes for 207?

he's a doctor mate, it's alright.

/ngannou/
/cannonier/
/lewis/
/lando/
/angelahill/

it's yours my friend

hopefully they embed his ass, relegated to prelim headliner, but he is bound to say some shit

hopefully neil comes back strong like usual after an asswhopping

>/angelahill/

She got cut again for not registering with USADA.

my favorite part about record arguements

getting lost and finding a new prospect

Kamil Ɓebkowski,

just beat hallman who got smoked out of the ufc by legit fighters, also is a FW not a LW

surprisingly that if you chase who beats who in records of the best fighters on other fighters records, always find ufc alum, who lost to great fighters and got cut.

still proud of the georgia fighter who got booted from FW, he beat one of the craziest russian FW, totally undefeated dude. so I hope he keeps ruining a bunch of those trapped/isolated monster fighters (the russian dude had a manslaughter charge, so he had to fight in russia)

>Tfw was checking REEM's record
>Saw that he has a Submission(Punches) loss on there

Made me a bit sad 2bh

>tfw dragon dildos are too expensive to justify buying one

Jouban will win

Platinum will punch him so hard he'll clip into the fence

does anyone still have the webm of this

Not normally one to cry about OPs but that's one hell of a shitty OP, OP

Karate hottie is an actually good nickname. What would /heem/'s nickname be?

Man Australia btfo of that burger last thread
>defending mickey galls record
Lol

the festering anus of humanity

Beastin' 26/9

the brown beast

Who /gi jiu-jitsu/ here?
I would be /nogi/ if Eddie Bravo didn't name every technique after degenerate carcinogen inhaling.

what the

>tfw almost an hour late to work today
>tfw just slink in to my office unnoticed and straight onto heem
>tfw sysadmin

who here /comfyjob/

>Holly thought that "Preacher's Daughter" works better than 'Holly "Hottie" Holm'

speaking of crazy records, and prospects

ACB 50 is free on youtube on sunday. it's essentially more loaded then most FN cards. stupid amount of prospects, former regional champs and champ killers.

best time of the year, even WSOF has a fight card with 50% good fighters

well if someone squeezing your balls doesn't wake you up, nothing will.

Is it just me or is Wineland heavily overpriced? His fight with Mizugaki should be evens.

The Big Palooka

>tfw want to go to lellator but I have an exam tomorrow

its not fair lads

mizugaki is getting murdered dude

Whos the best Manlet to learn from if you're a manlet @ 185

Name a more autist supported sport than man fights

Ucd?

Unironically baseball.

Be good at manlet technique which is always wrestling.

Mark Hunt is the only exception to this rule because he gets to fight in basically an open weight divison.

Big rig had a few minutes as a pretend Mark Hunt but its too difficult doing weight cuts trying to stay stronger than the lanklets in a closed weight division

yup

You have my sympathies

Gi is better for general people anyway
the friction means you can use proper technique and Gi grips are totally usable for Self Defence.
Doing No Gi is good for MMA or specific no gi comps because you have to get used to it. But training Gi is better overall I find. I think more MMA fighters should do Gi when out of training camp.

how many days of no fap is kebab on?

Bets for this weekend /heem/?
Mine:

Michelle Waterson @ 1.96
Sage Northcutt @ 2.14
Takeya Mizugaki @ 2.93
Bojan Velickovic @ 1.71
Scott Holtzman @ 2.86
James Moontasri @ 2.00

Got a perfect 6/6 on 206

Hi,anyone here do Judo?

>Gi grips are totally usable for Self Defence.

kek. better hope you've already searched your opponent and ensured he cant grab a weapon from his pocket. maybe double check his friends arent around the corner. and also make sure you dont injure him too much or youll goto jail for excessive force

the myths that gyms tell their clients are incredibley bad advice, horrible advice, exactly the opposite advice

>school on saturday

Jesus died for this?

I always see people on here saying you have to do one or the other, my gym does both, you just start in the gi

got onne in an hour as well

>He doesn't train wrist control

Yeah my gym as well. Do both if you can but if I had to make a hard choice I would pick Gi.

thats so they can make money from selling newbies some stupid shit. every gym sells their students uniforms under the guise of some weird kinda solidarity.

>implying we need to be dressed the same to learn

what is this a catholic school or a gym? fuck

In Ireland we only have this during exam season, it's not like we have classes on a saturday, just exams

here's my meme 50/1 accy

Just an exam still shit though

More people in mine train gi and it's not like I have to compete if I don't want to, so gi is easy choice for now

>/angelahill/

Is a shit fighter with a try hard shit personality. Fuck her.

Coming from a country of catholic schools I almost don't question them on the solidarity front, I like that almost everyone is dressed the same. Makes me forget some are judo black belts etc

Fat Phallus

that is actually correct. you need to learn how to escape all the hard ways, which is gi because of all the extra hand holds

otherwise you rely too much on sliding and slipping out or out muscling your opponent

then in nogi if you have been trained proper escape and chance escape you will be good, though nogi and gi both have the disadvantage of objective, guard to survive or going for a submission where you can be punched. which is why a new combat bjj, or essentially totally not sambo is slowly growing

where escapes, top, head position, takedowns are more important

baseball and combat sports are unironically my favorite sports

its just a business lad. if you ever meet the type of cunt who starts a gym theyre these weird evangelist types who think theyre some guru mortal kombat guy

not much room for humbleness because theyre competing with the other guy who is trying to start some weird devotion club

i dislike the culture in gyms a lot, its such an artificial brotherhood

>yo yesterday we didnt know each other
>we sparred today so now we're like close as anything
>but if you stop paying us you're not close with us

based hall wrote something on this somewhere

MMA has been as a whole trying to de-mystify, de-cult and remove fake shit from the martial arts,

it's globalization of fight cultures that were becoming overbearing, see the 70-90s karate shit.

best thing about mma, is new stuff is being found, little obscure moves and combos that were probably once in another martial art and forgotten

Manlet trying some gay anime shit and getting smashed as usual.

It's like traveling back in time 1500 years

coming to a sleepy austrian village near you!

>MMA has been as a whole trying to de-mystify, de-cult and remove fake shit from the martial arts,

some has, id argue most MMA gyms arent

everyone has 'the best' guy at some weird shit, there cant be that many best guys

a lot of it is sunk cost, i knew a guy who studied wing chung for over 10 years because once you start paying those gym bills and buying into the nonsense most people wont leave

i like gyms that are no nonsense, so wresting and boxing and kickboxing... theres no magic to wrestling so you dont get the stupid fake bullshit, same with boxing

remember Chael running straight at Silva when everyone thought Silva was a demigod (literally)? that was wrestling mindset of, fuck your fake bullshit, we're 2 humans fighting and there's nothing spiritual going on here

then Weidman did the same fucking thing

>i want you to punch a hole through his fucking chest

none of that "whoah better 'figure this guy out'". theres never anything to figure out. you hit the guy in the right spot and he'll fall down. if he hits you you fall down. if you dont wanna hit him become a wrestler and sit and hit

NAH FUCK THAT WE'VE GOT THE BEST BJJ AND KRAV MAGA GUYS THESE GUYS ARE LEGIT TRAIN THE NAVY SEALS COME ALONG TO A SEMINAR ONLY $400

Is Kyokushin a meme?

good lad

yeah kinda, not allowing punches to the head is a bit retarded. at the same time it is full contact otherwise and has produced some truly elite kickboxers. GSP doesn't count as a rep tho, his kyokushin credentials are a literal meme.

Should I learn Muay Thai instead? Im pretty short so I'll struggle in the clinch for sure,is there any pure thai fighter who i should learn from that fights big guys like Bane?

Doesnt RDA train muay Thai in singapore?

Wtf he does?

evolve-mma.com/instructors/rafael-dos-anjos/

Thats great,im gonna look forward to getting my ass handed to him

You live near that gym?

so many people have said the same thing about MMA since the first UFC came out, no great insight he really disappointed me in TUF. Couldn't sweep Rogers then what are you bjj credentials even for

>177 cm
>5'10"
at one point he was 5'8" it gets higher every time

youtube.com/watch?v=jtN1WVZIC3U

some karate is legit

but yes MT is a better base, karate has good features, but MT is the bread and butter. MT is the single leg, double leg k.i.s.s. system for striking

plus other striking arts may have a nice kick or footwork/timing benefit, but MT has leg kicks and clinch work, which most traditional martial arts avoid.

>so many people have said the same thing about MMA since the first UFC came out
This. I still remember people and me included saying Judo didn't work. Until Karo Parisyan started kicking ass.

rogers is alright, he's fighting in that ACB card I was hyping too btw.

How do you guys improve your fighting conditioning? Sparring?

running, and various sparring

nitrogensports.eu/betslip/b06ca09dy90RkNieFE2OGxoRytzalhlaWNoQT09/r/451269/

another piece of the get money puzzle

if you're old then yes

For kids TKD is the best base, and from there transitioning to MT will hold on to the athleticism that TKD builds and delearn the mememoves

hitting pads will carryover the best, right now for you running is good

gsp kinda did that with gymnastics +karate. basically a flashy point fighting art dependant on balance, or some other balance based athletic endevour real early. even dumb old parkour or that other weird dumb shit sage does with the flipping.

flexibility, spins, flips, rotation control and balance

then pure mechanical destructive martial art where you harden your shins

he took gymnastics later on though

I was a kid and had the knowledge I had now I would do
1. TKD combined with gymnastics from 6 to 12
2. MT from 12, stop tkd
3. add wrestling at 14, ditch gymnastics
4. at 16 start weighttraining
5. at 18 or 19 stop wrestling and start jitz

>chin_training.webm

>tfw 19,just started Judo and have no prior martial arts knowledge or athletic background

Can I make it to the UFC /heem/?

if you have elite genetics combined with elite determination combined with elite coaching then yes

How tall and chinky are you?

I'm only 5'7 lmao,i want to compete at 135

Maybe you could make it

You'll never be a champ though

where can i watch/download ufc 206 for free?

Thanks for the honesty aussiebro