youtube.com/watch?v=Eczzia0RmGE

John Barry - 007
youtube.com/watch?v=FdWtGXaRepQ

Kom Susser Tod
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Hey Jude
youtube.com/watch?v=y8ACNty077I

IT'S OKAY WHEN JAPAN PLAGIARIZES

>it's an anno doesnt even use the second best song behind Komm susser todd for anything

jesus christ, what a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM

Who is the Anno of music? Brian Wilson?

Jeff Mangum

who?

He's the Anno of music.

this
kek

Oh, he's apparently part of that le meme album that you guys and the rest of Sup Forums pretend to enjoy. Sorry, I listen to objectively good music.

>derailing a perfectly fine nge thread with mangumposting

besides, trent reznor is the correct answer there is no denying it

another (you)

please spend hours getting scooby doo pictures to reply to me, nothing would be funnier

>Oh, he's apparently part of that le meme anime that you guys and the rest of Sup Forums pretend to enjoy. Sorry, I watch objectively good anime.
Someone explain how anno =/= mangum. Even the people who hate them basically act the same.

I love Anno but that album is seriously mediocre.

People who think that album was good probably think that quentin tarantino makes the greatest films of all time.

What do you think is the appeal of ITAOTS? It's basically the same appeal as Evangelion.

So shot in the dark here, but I know the opening notes of Cruel Angel's Thesis are based off of an old avant-garde sax solo from the early 70's, but can't for the life of me remember what it is; anyone know?

ZAN COCK YOU FAGGOT

For clarification, I want to say its from Kaoru Abe's Winter 1972, but have no idea where it is in the album if so

mangum hasn't ever said stuff like "yeah that... that didn't mean anything and I can't believe you thought it did."

>I met him a few years back in Ohio, and we talked just long enough for me to ask if a particular lyric in “Oh Comely” was about Anne Frank. He took a merciful pause, before a gentle answer: “No… But, I mean, it could mean that if you want it to.”
Also they both like to fuck with people who ask about the meanings of their respective mangum opus. There's both less symbolism and more symbolism that people think.

Reznor is too prolific to be Anno.

*shitty

mangum not prolific enough
or good for that matter
anno is one of a handful anime genius
mangum not a musical genius at all

did you just have a brain hemorrhage?

Robin Pecknold

P good show tbhh

Bestgril

it's okay but still pretty much was a stepping stone to both the worst and best of anime. agreement on 'waifu' btw. Her story wasn't properly developed/conveyed in the show though.

>Her story wasn't properly developed/conveyed in the show though.

objectively, factually, 100% incorrect.

Best anime soundtrack, coming through.

Her issues with Reactive Attachment Disorder and the need she has for Shinji's support yet absolute repulsion at her reaching out to someone / Shinji being a fuckhead and not doing anything could have been explored in a much more interesting way.There's a reason people can watch the show and see her as having no depth at all. waaaah Kaji doesn't like me and other people are better than me at stuff.

Her stuff in EoE was good.

Anything from Joe Hisaishi is great.

>There's a reason people can watch the show and see her as having no depth at all. waaaah Kaji doesn't like me and other people are better than me at stuff.

Yeah. They are plebs that would probably find dr seuss books too deep and complex.

This.
Especially Nausicaa and pic related.

I really love the soundtrack for The Wind Rises as well.

I loved this movie as a kid. But looking back the story was probably weaker than I remember

Only ok soundtracks have been posted so far. Let's step it up a notch.

>Studio Ghibli soundtracks
>only okay-tier
WRONG! You are a fool if you believe that Ghibli soundtracks aren't great-tier or above.

Alright guys what's Sup Forums's consensus on best Ghibli film. I like Porco Rosso the most with that one in second.

It may be a normie opinion, but my favourite Ghibli film is Spirited Away.

God, ghibli shit is the most pandering, pseudo art reddit tier shit in the fucking world

Either Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind or Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
It's a tie for me but Nausicaä slightly wins for me because I have special feelings for it since it was my first Ghibli film.

t. madoka fan

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_ltsS9w4c

Notched to the highest tier dude

madoka had great music too desu

>pandering pseudo art
>implying ghibli isn't the most unpretentious and genuine studio imaginable

Grave of the Fireflies imo

love this english version
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
t. non-weeb

i know you're trolling but this got me so heated i had to reply anyway

I wonder if I would have found this to be, as the teens say, cringe if I wasn't conditioned to expect there's hundreds of YouTube channels that do awful shit like this

so fucking bad

Wow nope

youtube.com/watch?v=yPXjfagr3Io

youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

never heard this until today, ty user. this is a tragedy, can only imagine how good this could've been in canon

An overrated hack whose work people incessantly meme?
Sounds about right

>"if I fit as many buzzwords as possible into my post people will have to take my poorly-funded opinion as fact!"

Castle in the Sky. It just evokes such a strong sense of nostalgia and adventure for me.

bro what the fuck am i listening to right now

Spirited Away or Mononoke