Oncinemathread

Is Tim going to be ok, /tv?

he's a libcuck shilltard demofag way past his prime.

I can never tell if anons like this are joking or just don't understand Tim's humour

bump for on cinema discussion
RIP Tom Cruise Heidecker

he has insulted all of Sup Forums, and he will pay.

republicans don't like comedians period

well that's just sad

>dude I'm just pretending to be a libcuck pretending to be a republican

fuck this shit

gregg should have his own show

Gregg has not supported Tim throughout the history of On Cinema, and he even blamed the famous genius Dr.San for the death of Tom Cruise Heidecker. His constant mockery has no place in a serious review show. Especially considering all that Tim is going through with Ayaka

Does Tim know how to read? Why does he take 10 hours to read a single sentence? Is it supposed to be funny?

He's been fucked up on vape for a while now

The man lost his son and has to deal with the stress of another pregnancy. He also is on a nutritional-vape only diet and is under a lot of stress. I can sympathize if he is a little distracted.

I GOT THE OSCAR FEVER
HOPE YOU GOT IT TOO
POUR ME A GLASS OF BUBBLY
IT'S ALL YOU GOTTA DO

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN TINSELTOWN
THE ACADEMY AWARDS
POP UP SOME POPCORN
WELCOME ABOARD!

WHOSE GONNA WIN??
WHOSE GONNA LOSE??

I GOT THAT OSCAR FEVER HOPE YOU GOT IT TOO!

It's free real estate

did you guys like the brass band version or Dekkar's version better?

The marching band version just had so much energy and really "popped"

The original version is more subdued but I feel it better suits classy events like the Academy Awards.

Dekkar's version is truly visionary.

Can't wait to see this years version

Agreed. The Brass opening is so good. I look forward to getting drunk (probably with Tim) this next Oscar special.

fuck off gregg oh god was a shit movie

Tim already said he won't be drinking. He a good boy who has learned his lesson.

If he leant his damn lesson he wouldnt let that snake, San, into his life!

looks like he's drawing out another bit. and then drawing out that bit again. and then drawing it out again. and again. and then drawing out the bit again. let's draw out the bit a little more. no, i'm not done drawing out the bit, you thought i was almost done? i'm drawing out the bit again, guys.

it's a new paragraph but i'm drawing out the bit again. should i end the bit no i'm drawing it out. the bit is being drawn out. this would be a good time to end but i'm drawing out the bit again. here i go with the bit again, drawing it out.

hey tim and eric fans did you like it? am i funny?

Wew lad

He wasn't drinking at last oscar and still managed to rage and shit over every segment

>hey tim and eric fans did you like it? am i funny?
This character is absolutely like nothing else hes done.

Hes turned his public persona into a character.

Its fucking beautiful to witness and go along for the ride.

Maybe youre just a pleb? I dont know bro.

checked

He'll be fine

Now that hes moving back in with Greg, I guess Gregs finally out of the storage locker.

Time and Greg remind me of my mom and dad. Its surreal watching Tim rage out. Its like Im 13 again.

oh you don't think i'm funny? time to turn out the bit again. here's that bit you asked for. the bit is back for another post. the bit, it keeps happening. the bit. the bit is back. i look like i might drop the bit but really i'm bringing the bit back. the bit, the bit, the bit, the bit.

can you believe i'm actually improvising this entire thing? what talent!

I thought Greg killed himself when he found out there were no more hobbit movies

Its been 3 years and his character has evolved. He reaching a overflow point, like a burning kettle.

Its gonna be great to see what happens my amigo.

watch your mouth, DR. san is clearly trying to help tim and his many ailments

anybody else feel like his gimmicks are getting less funny and more pathetic as he gets older and moves into middle age?

He killed his son.

I dont understand how Tim glosses over this. Does Dr. San have some sort of dirt on Tim? Is Dr. San some sort of modern day Rasputin?

I am genuinely confused.

I still like Tim, even if he was being serious. He just needs to learn that provoking animetar fags never works.

There will and must be blood second ammendment people! Tuck Fim

>no fun allowed!
>stop liking things I don't like!

It's been pathetic since the beginning.

I don't think he was being serious. I don't know if he's ever been serious.