So say I've been with a girl for 2 years, and I want to cum on her face...

So say I've been with a girl for 2 years, and I want to cum on her face? What would be the best method of doing so if I have always been a shy person. Ask permission, or do it unexpectedly? How have the men of Sup Forums cum on a girls face for the first time?

It feels a lot better if she swallows

Just cum on her face.

kek ok thanks

Fuck her, ask her to blow you. Pull the tip out of her mouth after the first rope and drop the rest on her face. 10/10 0 reprecussions

>I have always been a shy person
Quit being a beta r*dditor.

two choices: ask or just do it. girls don't like guys who don't know what they want.

Ask it while you're at it. Once she's good and horny she'll likely be so in it that she'll think it's horny

When you're about to come say "I'm about to come, let me finish on your face" and then boom. Done.

this sounds ok. if she gets freaked out i'll just say "your blowjobs are too good and i wasn't sure if you'd want me to cum in your mouth"
can't a guy be shy? what does this have to do with reddit? you are a contributing factor as to why everything sucks

Depends do you respect her and want the relationship to last? If so just ask ask be for you cum. In the heat of the moment you have a better chance of her saying yes. If she's got some good tits on her titty fuck her and cum on her face "by accident" I did that to a girl who's now my ex. Right in the eye. I was not only satisfied with pulling it off but watcher her reaction was priceless

>you are a contributing factor as to why everything sucks
No, you are. I bet you supported Bernie.

i like these responses, yet i always bitch out at the last moment and end up cumming on stomach or inside. it has become so routine that it just feels like it would surprise the fuck out of her if i even asked, therefore making it just weird and uncomfortable for me. being that we always fuck on the bed i would have to tell her to get up and get on her knees so i could cum on her face, and this seems like quite a task. perhaps a few drinks beforehand would't hurt...

Я дyмaл тoлькo y нac нa двaчaх cидят oдни дoлбoeбы

I told my girl it was a fantasy of mine, yes, because of pron. She let me do it once, fucking hated it. Tits ok, face, nope. Just tell her you want to.

at this point, i'm guessing you are just trolling

she hated it? details please?

A guy can be shy but he's not gonna get to cum on womens' faces if he is, or the rare times he does it will be a butterface at best

Ask her about it, but as like a joke, look at the reaction

If you're shy OP just mention that you find it hot and she does really like you then one time when she's giving you head she'll jerk you onto her face. If she doesn't then it's clear she doesn't love you and you should consider someone else

Just before a you come ask "can I Cum on your face?" shell probably just nod, open her mouth and take the present you so kindly offered her

Get her really drunk and then ask her. TBH it's less exciting in practice than you would think.

And I'm guessing you're just from /r/philosophy

OP here. after reading some posts, there is a major problem. As I've said in a post above, our sex has become a bit "routine" and not very hot or erotic. We have already been together for two years, and the usual routine is she gives me a blowjob, she gets on top, then I get on top and cum inside her or on her stomach. If I'm lucky, I'll fuck her from behind and cum on her ass/back. Perhaps the point of this thread may actually be on how to spice up the sex between a partner you've been with for awhile. Cumming on a girls face has always seemed like more of a one night stand, lustful sort of thing. Just seems like she'd be a bit surprised if I came on her face out of the blue.