What are the best cheap/cheapish headphones?

What are the best cheap/cheapish headphones?

Pic maybe unrelated

Sony mdr 7506

k612

TRy pieces of crushed tin foil.

ATH M50

Phillips SHP9500 are regularly on sale, so those probably

samson sr950

Are grado headphones just a meme?

Not if you like a really bright and forward sound, otherwise, yes. A lot of people find them to be too straining for long listening sessions, but it's down to tolerance to silibilance and preference of sound signature. Music genre makes a big difference with Grados in particular as well.

akg k701, anything more and you'll need headphone amps/DACs which are real expensive

real audiophile shit, not worth it for first pair of open back cans, not sure if you need a DAC with them too

meme50s

In this price bracket I'd take Phillips Fidelio X2s over AKG 701s any day of the week honestly

you don't understand a thing you just said

Like under $50? JVC HA-RX900

Slightly over? Grado SR 60

I love mine. Only downside is you can't use this in a room with people.

Try asking

I like my k240s but if you listen to a lot of music with a heavy low end I wouldn't recommend. I have to use my in ears to enjoy anything bass heavy

Sennheiser hd598s. Or 599s, if they've come out. Can't remember when the release date was

m50x

it's a meme for a reason.

Nope SR80's are the best phones for $100 period. I own a pair of AKG240 MKII and a pair of K702's.

MDR 7506 once you have a pair you notice their everywhere the professional sound world. They sound good, their cheap and the design hasn't changed in 26 years. Wirecutter rated them best headphones under $200 despite being half that price (typically sell for around $100 new but can be had for around $50 used).

Hey guys, what are the best headphones in the price range 40$-70$ in bestbuy? i have a discount there

Hey guys, what are the best headphones in the price range 40$-70$ in bestbuy? i have a discount there

I'm using your pic right now, I love 'em

I mean they're not too bassy but I have IEMs for that like the other guy said

put some velour earpads on 'em and it feels like heaven

Koss PortaPro

bumpkjbh