Bisexual femanon here

bisexual femanon here

i was just wondering why more men aren't open about being bisexual? i'd be more likely to date you, because i like a man who knows what he likes as well as who can be as vulnerable as a woman... i though maybe more of you would be open about it here on

my fantasy is to watch my boyfriend make love to another guy while i made out with a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0H40HMqJedl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuckin saved and shared

its just generally awkward as fuck to have a bi gf, I do and its not like I think its wrong its just difficult that there is another half of her sexuality being neglected that I cant satisfy

>i was just wondering why more men aren't open about being bisexual?

because most women are freaked the fuck out about bisexual men.

no clue

Fake femanon

i didn't say the picture is of me, i saved it because i like it (I'm bisexual, lol, didn't you read?

nice try faggot

This

I don't want to fuck a sissy boy especially after being on Sup Forums for so long and seeing all of the gay trap threads

Emasculated scum.

Tits or get the fuck out

Tits or gtfo

If you think it's bait, then your picture is inaccurate, as OP has already caught a few for dinner

but that's only if OP is not who she says she is, I happen to think she is

tits or gtfo

Tits with time stamp or fuck off

ok femanon listen
Just take a fucking pic of your tits with timestamp or gtfo immediately
Its simple

she didn't say it was herself

/thread

That point is pic related.

Tits or gtfo.

i don't like dicks nor feel attracted for men

if I can get 10 of you in this thread to show your dicks with a smiley face on them, or your asses, ok, maybe ;))

Gtfo faggot

everyone is bisexual, you're just lying if you say you aren't

weak b8 m8 ur thread is a sad failure just like your adult life

Bisexual men are the reason faggot diseases spread to the hetero population.

tits or gtfo

>she
as a reminder all women on the internet are men, unless proven by
or

lmfao

everyone is bisexual

you're lying if you say you aren't

thats not how this works nigger, post tits with time stamp or fuck off

>le memes

Why would I want to be with a man, a girl is all I'm attracted to. I don't want to fuck a man because they aren't girls. That's why I'm not bi.

Men can't emulate women to the extent of my liking, even if you chop your cock off you'll have male pheromones, etc.

Men know what they like sexually, usually if they're an adult they already know what they're attracted to. It's not about being open to anything it's about knowing that you don't want dick and want a woman. Also being bi has nothing to do with being vulnerable or whatever. Almost every guy that's bi is a huge bitch too

The photo is a good twenty years old. She did mostly solo stuff but I vaguely remember some light lesbianism.

>Almost every guy that's bi is a huge bitch too

I was following everything you said up till this point.

Your first 3 sentences make sense, but this one doesn't, because it's an unfounded claim.

Lmao clearly a dude

dont know if you understand where you are, but most guys here are gay these days. im bi, not open about it to people unless I know they are too.

I have yet to meet a single bi guy that doesn't just look and act like the gayest guy in the universe but fair enough, it's probably not as true as everything else I said

The number of bisexual men you meet in real life is like a grain of sand on the beach of how many bisexual men exist... don't be silly.

vocaroo.com/i/s0H40HMqJedl

i genuinely hope this is a hilarious troll attempt