If a women is comfortable telling you her sexual past and you are going out with her, is that a good or bad thing?

If a women is comfortable telling you her sexual past and you are going out with her, is that a good or bad thing?

That's a red flag, get out.

Doesn't matter if SHE is comfortable, matters if YOU are comfortable

Protip : You aren't. Don't ask.

good for a sidechick bad for a real gf rosties are disgusting

Just tell her you don't want to know. Never dig into a girls past sex life. You don't want to know cause something might bother you and it's not really your business. Plus then she can't ask about yours or lack of yours, faggot

That's fine man, healthy relationships have people that talk about anything and everything.

Good sign.
Means there will be less convoluted secret bullshit to worry about.

only if she is through many miles of BBC

Ultimately, this.
Would you rather her be an absolute slut and keep you in dark or tell you everything before you get in too deep?

It depends. I've known plenty women who bring that kind of thing up out of spite or a desire to insight jealousy. If you've been with her for 2 years I would say its a good thing. A person's sexual history can be an intimate and embarrassing thing but to most people, it's just a piece of their past.

TBH I don't know why this would be a bad thing.

if the cocks of the past is white that's a bad thing

Anyone know sauce?

If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts, are you strong or weak?

You're stupid, therefore weak.

You know what they say, a college education today is like a single Weimar-era Deutschmark.

What the hell does college have to do with this situation?

lol either her tits are mis-shapen or shes wearing some sort of push-up device. You can tell cause her nip is popping out. very nice though. applause, truly!

You can be strong and stupid.
You can have an inability to feel pain and be weak. You can feel pain and be strong. The question is malformed and has no objective answer.

Believe it or not, most women don't lie about it. Most men don't euther

why the fuck does it matter what color they are? There is small and big of all colors. Who gives a shit if blacks are usually bigger. Protip bigger does NOT translate as BETTER. Its knowing how to use what you have and the sooner you dipshits realize this the sooner the fucking ridiculous meatbat pictures will stop. While fun to laugh at no girl will want something the size of your forearm unless she fucks a traffic cone on the daily. Plus if any of you took anatomy classes you'd realize avg female depth is 6-8 in

What the fuck am I looking at? Nothing in this picture makes sense.

SAUCEEEEE ANYONEEEEEEEEE