/MeNa/ - >>>wh*tes edition

fuck off billy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTOQz3PkK14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT LEAF NEEDS TO STOP PIGGYBACKING ON TIRED OLD BBC MEMES AND INVENT SOMETHING NEW FOR ARABS TO PRETEND TO BE

ok???

also post feet

#NOHOMO

how do I get a thotty Arab gf? Will she probably be non-Muslim?

STEP 1 MOVE TO TUNISIA
STEP 2 GO TO NIGHTLIFE SPOT

DONE

POST NOODZ/10 B.J.

>Tunisia
>arap
kek

Trick question, you don't.

YOU FIRST

HELL GO LOOKING FOR A HILALI GIRL

Takbir, my non-white moorish brothers. We wuz sultans n shiet.

t. Al-berto Barbosa

TAKE BEER TO YOU TOO BERTO

Reconquista best day of my life.

find a flaw.

too white

OH ITS YOU AGAIN LETS CONTINUE

BTW ISRAEL SPLIT OFF OF JUDAH NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Ugly desu. My Lebanese waifu (pic related) is cuter.

SHES WEARING THAT FOOTSCARF ON HER HEAD

Shit proportion.

from 1 to 10
how perfect??11?

Plucked eyebrows.

Natural eye brows only.

NEED TO SEE BODY TOO

Is that a jojo reference?

much better

would look better in a veil desu

THIS ONE ACTUALLY LOOKS A BIT LIKE MY BITCH

so qt

TRAMP STAMP+ISLAMIC REPUBLIC

HOTT

Good body 8/10
Ok face nothing special 6/10
4/10
4/10
5/10
4/10
4/10

:^) im way cuter xd

post hands

>My waifu
>4/10
>Egyptian faggot
Please Lara is a easy 10/10

you're an ugly sandrat, and you're ugly on the inside as well

r8 my lebanonfu

I feel for Lebanon. It was such a nice place before the Muslim hoards took over.

im trying to forget

The Muslim "hordes" have been there for hundreds if not thousands of years now I doubt any text can ascertain what Lebanon was like without a significant Muslim population.

I think by myslim hordes he means the p*lestinians.

When are you gonna pull an Elliot Rodger haitiANO?
>faggot
Rude -_-

Lebanon is shit because it's inhabited by Lebanese people. Christians are still butthurt because they don't have absolute control over the government and state finances anymore.

>t. Muhammad Abdul Aziz Radman, hails from the nonexistant state of Fakestine
We are still the best country in the region next to Israel in terms of standards of living, and that's thanks to the Christians. Stay mad camel-jockey.

>next to Israel in terms of standards of living

Culturally you're better off but in standards of living the Gulf is better, you guys are on par with Turkey.

>thanks to the Christians.
Lol the same people that hate Palestinians in their country but are friends with the entity that's blocking their return. The rationale there is impeccable.

Hello
I'm new and don't want to lurkmoar
Bring me up to speed with /mena/ memes

One Lebanese gf for me pls

whether palestinians should have their own state or not is none of our business. We offered them refuge and they repay us by commiting terrorism from our country and trying to overthrow our government. That is ape-like behavior.
Even the Shiites were betrayed by the Palestizians.
And by "region" i meant the Levant, not the entire sub-continent.
sorry we weren't lucky enough to be existing on top of an oil puddle.

There are no memes. Arabs can't even run a general.

>dima
cmmon huang you can do better

>We offered them refuge and they repay us by commiting terrorism from our country and trying to overthrow our government. That is ape-like behavior.

That's Sunni behavior. That's just what they do.

To fix it, you need to change their ideology. Reform Sunni, increase scularization, or convert them.

How about Lebs adopt Pali kids?

Going to Iran in spring next year, but not sure about the exact timing. Is it worth being around as foreigner for Nowruz, or should I go for slightly warming late-spring just before Ramadan?

> commiting terrorism from our country
Yeah good, you need to encourage it to push Israel to breaking point where they are forced to negotiate rather just enforce stagnation.
>trying to overthrow our government
That was pretty much initiated by every faction in Lebanon that wasn't Christian far right.

>How about Lebs adopt Pali kids?
how about no?

How common are inbreds in Lebanon? I remember even the old lebanese poster here was the product of a cousin marriage

>how about no?

Enjoy being genocided through demographics then. You need to pump up your numbers. Christians, Druze, Shiites, Allawites, etc all need to do this. Allawites especially since they're being genocided by the Syrian Civil War.

>That was pretty much initiated by every faction in Lebanon that wasn't Christian far righ
You have zero knowlege about our civil war. The reason the war started was because Christians had a monopoly over the power (which is why things were way better back then).
also
>encouraging terrorism
kys dumb achmet. You people turn everything you touch to shit, breed at the rate of rabbits, explode, and then blame the West.

The war started because Christians and Palestinians were becoming increasingly violent towards each other in Beirut, as for overthrowing the government pretty much all sides of the war except far right Christians were happy with the state at the time.

>which is why things were way better back then
The problem with Lebanese nationalists like yourself, it is impossible to imagine that perhaps the Lebanese state did not serve the interests of all Lebanese. And that's why they have to invent a narrative about a Palestinian invasion instead of admitting that it was a civil war, and that a large portion of Lebanese society did not believe the state was acting in their interests. The foundation of the state itself was a great injustice, but I don't think you will ever recognize that so I won't bother repeating myself.

Iraqis and palestinians are actually the same people now that I think of it, except iraq has lands.

Nah Palestinians are better looking.

;) i say equally "beautiful"

egypt is a shithole full of ugly shitty ppl

>pretty much all sides of the war except far right Christians were happy with the state at the time
Actually, it was the other way around. President Frangieh's government was Liberal and promoted free market (pretty much what built this country). Muslims were poor as fuck (which is in their nature) so they leaned left and wanted to overthrow the right wing government and make their pan arabian communist wet dream a reality. Obviously the middle-class hard working educated Christian was not gonna stand there and watch his country get cucked by edgy mudslime leeches that want free gibs.
These tensions were present way before the Palis. The fadayeens' monkey-like behavior was just the spark that lit the fuse.
Why is this so hard for you kebab-apologists to understand.

are you that scientist user?

In my opinion egyptian girls and syrian girls are the most butiful women of /ME/
And you're posting a child, children are never sexy and I bet if she'd grow up that she'd be still a cute brown girl
Brown=/= ugly
Pic related; egyptian girl

kyfs

>p*lestinian defends his fake country
>while posting from another

Every time.

>women with makeup on looks better

>white boy doesn't know what makeup is
>doesn't know all white wimmen & most women in general look like ghouls without their makeup
Virgin detected
youtube.com/watch?v=rTOQz3PkK14

my dad was a mercenary in palestine shooting a submachine gun and throwing hand grenades

must've been hell on earth

Horrible, trash, lebanon is a meme

kill whitey

it was ironic. i wanted to take a jab at shiites

You just proved that she looks better without the makeup
And why are you calling me a white boy? Are you a nigger?

>WE WUZ R̶E̶F̶U̶G̶E̶E̶S̶ MERCENARYS N SHIET

i like your flag desu
who came up with this design first? was it you guys or Qatar?
also what does it symbolize

i'm dominican

guess who'll be laughing when hassan nasrallah takes a jab at your christcuck butthole and sticks zulfikar in it

I think you're just thirsty

this desu, christcucks and jews need to be removed from the Middle East and sent back to Europe/Auschwitz

kyfs cunt

dumb amerinigger

What?

>Nasrallah
>crawling out of his rat hole ever
wew lad

Shiites are iranians thats why they are ugly. Christians and sunni muslims in both lebanon and syria are the best looking.

There must be something
I'm sure legaynon is all like "we r not arab we iz feneshian and shit"
Nothing like that?

can you take a look in the mirror and say that while keeping a straight face?

But Lebanon isn't even a real country

Oh yeah that. But those are not memes its what they actually say unironically.

this brilliant drawing always comes in handy in situations like these

>i like your flag desu
thanks
i also like lebanease bread and trees
>who came up with this design first? was it you guys or Qatar?
donknow
>also what does it symbolize
5 pillars of islam n some stuff

I can it's not hard to do.

>he has this saved on his computer
>getting this triggered
lmao a literal closeted homo

i love how shit like this always comes from durkas durkas living far away from their own countries because they're either piss-poor or war-torn shitholes.
لبنان تاج رأسكم يا خنازير

Yes Frangieh was so liberal that he and other Christians enjoyed and did nothing to alleviate the disproportionate representation in the government, please don't try arguing that dominance by one faction for the sake of stability is a good thing because it's not realistically sustainable and it never has been.
>Christians were richer than the other groups
Yeah for reasons stated a million times already, Christians didnt want to lose their privileged position.

My parents are from Iraq, Moortugal.
Maybe, pic related is a Syrian-Egyptian mix.

>nasrallah takes a jab
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS ?

i always thought it was like a half-eaten sandwich or a castle wall or something
still cool tho

i'm glad your mum has cancer, she deserves it.

I'm not even Arab, but anyone being proud of a nation that was created by a foreign power(France) is just a cuck. Honestly Middle Eastern christians are way more retarded than the ones in America. Atleast here there are some intelligent ones. I can see why Muslims like to kill them. If it weren't for Iran, a lot of those shit countries like Lebanon and Syria wouldn't even exist.

how about you fuck off cuck and stop trying to suck muslim cock

lying to self is easy to some

>Christians didnt want to lose their privileged position.
nothing wrong with that. It's called self-preservation.
All muslims had to do was adapt to the 20th century and stop fucking their cousins 24/7.

You pretty much nailed it on the head. Im from north Iraq and if it wasnt for the British finding oil in Mosul I would be calling myself Syrian right now. The colonial Arab states are a joke and anyone labelling themselves nationalistic about them is delusional and naive.