What's wrong with my dicc Sup Forums?

What's wrong with my dicc Sup Forums?

Too much fapping

Eczema, maybe it's just dry.. Most likely is an STD or maybe fungus.

It looks like you masturbate too much. Try using lube/lotion next time

I think I have some antifungal cream I could try using. It was more red and scaly peeling white flakes of skin a week or so ago.

u dont have forskin!

Too much dry fapping. You must lubricate

Happens if you use shampoo as a lube

bad case of mutilated dick

you mean other than being tiny as fuck?

You're cut.

It's soft but even if it was that small my dick size has no effect on my self esteem lmao

It's missing foreskin.

It's fat, circumcised, and gross.

What is wrong with THIS one??

Everything looks as if you blew air into it like a balloon.

goddammit..that is just horrible.. Circumcision is barbaric. end of story.
(Im not even talking about the dry skin, you can fix

someone chopped the end of it off, probably some sneaky jew.

Saline injections.

It looks like it has been mutilated when you where younger, you have no foreskin and your skin is dry.
You should ask your parents about this. Genital mutilation is considered as a crime against humanity by UNO
I'm sorry for you

Looks like you have caught a mild case of Jewish Eczema. The only cure is to pay 10,000 shekels to the nearest rabbi and pray for giveness of absolute halam.

this your problem, blame your retarded parents.

Hey OP.
Had similar condition to you.
You probably got a cut on your dick and then it became like that. Its not an STD though.

> THIS

> these

You don't have a foreskin. Which was there for a reason (to stop your ding drying up).

Its not attached to a real man

Amputation is your only effective option.

then its dermatitis

its not in my ass

Would OTC antifungal or rash cream plus some lotion help this go away? Appreciate the legit response.

I have a cure for you

it's better to see a doctor but if you can't . try this cream (fucidin) for a week and stop playing with your dick until it heal . I warn you you could lose your dick forever .

It looks like it was mutilated before you could even object to it . .

infected due to circumcision, gg retard

Gotcha. Can't remember the stuff I have at home from a previous fungal/bacteria in groin area from sweat. Still have some i think it's similar to this. Thx user

Looks like kenker