Can we discuss the myth of the 'feminine penis' ?

Can we discuss the myth of the 'feminine penis' ?

it's not a myth.
It's science
The science of feelings.
gender science.
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
>BILL
>BILL
>BILL
>BILL

>can we discuss the myth
>discuss the myth
>myth
It's real, and it's not gay.

bigot cunt why do you have to ruin the fun for others let people be what they want to be fucking nu-male white privileged landwhale cuntsucker

A penis is a penis, it is the male sex organ. There is nothing effeminate about it, it is the symbol of masculinity. It's even Greek for "sword".

If you are a male and are attracted to it, that's fine. Don't call it feminine though, thats a blatant misnomer.

I'm a girl and I am attracted to effeminine guys with penises therefore feminine penis.

its possible for penises to have feminine qualities tho. soft, small, cute. I know cuz i have a feminine penis

/thread

But it's attached to a feminine body. Gender is a spectrum, m8. Just because I want to suck a traps big floppy veiny feminine penis doesn't make it gay.
Show it with timestamp.
Tits or gtfo, whore.

>>effeminate guys
>>penis.

still a penis.

The guys who obsess over traps being gay are the ones who are secretly gay.

girls are feminine boys are masculine a vagina is always feminine, but a penis can be feminine or masculine.
therefore a feminine penis = girl There are some things that you have to learn in real life, sorry your a vigrin XD. lol

Gender is not a spectrum, it's a biological binary. Anything else is a maladaptive pattern of behavior.

Confirmed

>t. Someone who hasn't watched Bill Nye's show
You need to get learnt

I wish I lost my vigrinity alerady.

lol bill nye that shrill fuck

I've already posted it, check the archive or something lol

Bill Nye the SJW shill guy kek

>implying I know you
Post it here

And you go back to
Reddit

maybe I like living on the /w/ild side?

t. reddit cuck
nu-male faggot kys

kek

awww someone's 12 and just discovered Sup Forums.

fuck u bitch ass boy i'll do whatever the fuck I want and If I ever come across u in real life i'll make sure to tip my fedora on your grave

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

Mine is

Let's see it

Wearing fedora like a true atheist Cuck

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

It's so easy to trigger SJW Cucks. You are wrong.
End of story

I'm actually islam you halal pig
And what's wrong with fedoras i bet ur just jelous

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little conformist bitch? I'll have you know I graduated by the skin of my teeth in all my courses in community college and I've been making fucking pottery for my whole life and I listen to underground only music. I am trained in whining and I'm the top douchebag in Starbucks. You are nothing to be but a fucking conformist. I will wipe you the fuck out with shit so underground it's in China, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying this shit to me over a fucking conformist site like Facebook? Think again, copy. As we speak I'm contacting my manager at Barnes and Noble and he's got connections with every Apple store manager this side of the Mississippi, and your IP address is being traced so you better prepare for man slaps you little maggot. The man slaps that will knock you on your ass. You're fucking dead, conformist. I can get in my Prius and be anywhere in a matter of hours, anytime and I can berate you in 700 ways, and that's just in English. Not only am I able to speak languages no one else speaks, but I have access to your Twitter account and I will use it to its full extent to wipe out all your followers you little mainstream junkie. If only you could know what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon yo, maybe would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the full price you goddamn mainstream loving bastard. I will shit classic literature all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, conformist.

>Feminine penis

what the hell is that, you are gay if you like dicks dude, simple like that

If you fap to a penis, it's gay.

If you fap to a vag, it's straight.

It's fucking as simple as this.

the vagina is very similair like a dick so there's nothing gay about it ur just being a smug little bigot

No. Im camera shy

you are copypasta all this shit, git a life scrub.

Just hide your face.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

yeah, the same, aha tell me more.

>its a meme you dip
its a meme you dip
>its a meme you dip
its a meme you dip
>its a meme you dip
its a meme you dip
>its a meme you dip
its a meme you dip
>its a meme you dip
its a meme you dip
>its a meme you dip
its a meme you dip

They are the same parts, just shaped differently.

sorry u just have to see it to believe it
its like religion

>the myth
It is a meme, not a myth. All you get with these threads is give some popularity and status to the matter, which it doesn´t deserve.
It´s like accepting to argue with creationists.

they are not the same, they work ALMOST the same way, but not the same.
i have a dick soooo....

They are mostly the same. Men even have clits, just not on the outside.

no, men dont have, dick=man vagina=women, thats simple biology.

ok im 130 lbs gave me a half hardon doing this

Yes, men do have them, you fucking mongoloid. The clitoris in men regulates blood flow and is what let's us get erections. And also no to sexual genitalia defining our sex. Our sex is defined solely by our sex chromosomes. You can look completely like a woman by birth and have a vagina, but also have a y sex chomosome, which makes them a biological man.

Either underage b8, or your parents are cousin fucking fundies that didn't let you take sex ed.

Cute. Pretty blurry though. Have any girl clothes?

yeah a 32 b cup push up bra and 2 different gaffs ordered from ebay no pics though

What is a gaff?

where did you come across what you're trying to pass off as facts?

this

this is mine

black is not white, a penis is the male reproductive organ, women don't have them, crazy intersex situations no more prove a biological sex spectrum anymore than kids born without arms are proof that not having arms is normal.

The Left loves to murder the ordinary meqning of words to try to deconstruct reality. Doesnt mean they are to be taken seriously.

and if you want to suck a dick you are not a heterosexual. Stop pretending otherwise and put that shit on the proper forums.

What is the difference between this and just underwear?

this

You and the left are both wrong.
Saying the penises and vaginas are the sames parts shaped differently is completely different from saying biological sex is a spectrum, you autist.
You're creating your own arguments to argue against.

dude, you have to realize that you are gay.

it fits tight looks feminine in tight jeans
made for tucking

I like this answer