Is music the closest we've ever got to real magic?

is music the closest we've ever got to real magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/concepts/magic/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah.

Real magic is seeing your baby boy pop out of another humans vagina and knowing you have 40 years left to ruin your own life after your parents just died and you are finally free.

Also David Blaine but he's jewish so that doesn't count.

if you want an actual answer i think chemistry is the closest we have to magic

Imagination is the closest we have to magic

omg i want to fuck him so bad

that's dumb

Magic is real, it's just a lot more mundane than what Harry Potter and JRPG's would lead you to believe.
Music is a source of magic though.
norse-mythology.org/concepts/magic/

Numbers don't lie. Politics, poetry, promises - those are lies. Numbers are as close as we get to the handwriting of God.

art in general

2real my man

>numbers don't lie
>those digits
really makes you think

There's only levels to the retardation retard.

>999
>Numbers don't lie.

>him
Did you just assume xir gender?

hi mu, /x/ here,

haha. "CLOSEST TO" real magic? you're beginning to understand.

no. music is simply one medium through which magic can be wrought. music has several qualities that make it attractive to magicians, but nothing about it is fundamentally "the best."

does that seem mundane? magic changes the shape of the soul. it's a very complex social behavior. it might be what separates us from other animals.

go back to your board nutjob

ur dumb

ur mom is dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

so what do you people wear instead of fedoras? tinfoil hats, tophats, those pointy wzard hats?

God, why is /x/ so retarded?

I've never met a single competent /x/file

It can be magick, if can be magic i dunno.

>uses old meme

Your mother must be so proud she didn't swallow you.

haha why did you post this : 0)

magic underwear

I dunno man, when I go to some gigs and watch the crowd, it is freaky, like swallows tipping wings

>those digits

Politics, poetry, promises BTFO

Psychedelic drugs. And yes, of course things like the birth of your children.

Going to need some dirt to fill that grave he just put you in.

"competent"

>coppitant

>>CAW CAW CAW CAW

he's right to an extent you know. this board is chock full of closed-minded materialists.

yeah but he didn't say that he just said some dumb shit about souls

it sounds like you probably didn't understand my post.
>said
stop imagining my voice.

>believes in ghosts
you're not allowed to call people stupid
>stop imagining my voice
the voice I'm giving you is very insulting

>believes in anything
the human experience is subjective. we don't even know what consciousness is or what its relationship to the universe is. for all we know, the world we experience around us could just be a projection of our own minds rather than something that exists separately.

we don't know jack shit about reality and dismissing what we consider to be paranormal stems from the ignorant belief that everything is exactly as we perceive it to be.

can i tell you a ghost story, user?

not him but i'm curious

I won't believe you but okay

Sorry I took so long, I had to get something to eat.

The Buddhists say that there is a kind of demon called a Preta, a spirit cursed by its own sin. It has pale, corpselike skin, black eyes, and the distended stomach of one who is starving. The only thing the Preta can feel is hunger.
As with all ghosts, a Preta exists on the border between the two worlds; it perceives our reality as dreamlike and incoherent. When the Preta tries to eat, he finds that the food turns to ash in his mouth.
So cursed, the Preta wanders from place to place causing havoc. Anything it can lay its withered claws on, it eats - crops, refuse.. The Preta means no harm, but its desperate hunger drives it to eat meaninglessly, taking food that we in the waking world might need.
Imagine living like that, in a world where you couldn't find any sustenance! Always feeling hungry, you'd go insane. If you felt a need like that all the time, you'd rush from place to place, futilely cramming food down your throat. You wouldn't have time to listen to what other people say, in fact, you probably wouldn't notice anything other than food. It would be like everything else was invisible to you.

thankfully, theres no other world. people never lose their way and become demons.

neat story desu

I like this.

does he eat pussy?

шaлoм пeтeль