Is this the best Christopher Nolan meme?

Is this the best Christopher Nolan meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJArPPcoFi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Brittany Murphy was murdered

by herself

A true intellectual trapped in the horror show that is American pop culture.

No he cannot twist and jive with the rest of you Basketball-Americans and White Trailer Trash. He is a patrician. A Dark Knight.

BRAVO

I'm a big fan of the "interstellar was good" meme. I thought people were serious for the longest time and would rage. Got me good for awhile guys, but now I'm on board.

story behind gif?

:)

He comes across as a man completely lacking in emotion sometimes, both with how he himself acts and the way he writes/directs his characters.

I don't know what that is. "Tomato meter" what the shit is this dude

Fucking faggot had the perfect Harley Quinn right in front of him for Dark Knight 3 and the faggot cvhose not to use her, fucking piece of shit faggot i'll never forgive the faggot for not using her as Harley Quinn the fucking scumbag hack, all his films are shit

Who are we talking about?

some really shitty movie 'critic' site people take serious for some reason

stick to IMDB if you're a self-respecting individual

>71%
isn't it similar to GB2106?

Idris Elba

Murphy you stupid fucking infidel she's right in fromnt of Nolan you absolute piece of shit

He's at the MTV Movie Awards in 2002, where he won an award for Best New Filmmaker. He's watching Eminem rap on a Batman-themed set, standing right behind a still-alive Brittany Murphy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJArPPcoFi8

Gif at 1:55

Brittany Murphy would have wiped the floor with Margot Kidder as Harleyquinn, man I wish she was alive. This is hard to watch family.

it's the biggest since the silent era

I'm pretty sure Nolan's early original draft of the third film had Two-Face as the primary antagonist (I think Harvey Dent's death at the end was a reshoot after Heath's real life one, to give it more closure after a sequel became questionable) and an imprisoned/institutionalized Joker in a supporting role like Hannibal Lecter, I'm willing to bet Harleen Quinzel was in the cards too and helped Joker escape at the end or something. Too bad Heat Legend and Brittany Murphy both died anyway.

yes