Are there any people who don't smoke weed, but also think weed should be legalized? I can't think of any

Are there any people who don't smoke weed, but also think weed should be legalized? I can't think of any.

I cant smoke weed as I'm trying to get a job as a truck driver but think it should be legalized.

/thread

I don't smoke weed because I can't get any, and even though I despise stoners I'm still pro legalisation. There's literally no reason not to legalize it.

I'm talking about people who don't want to smoke weed.

Despite never smoking, I'm a huge proponent of legalization.

I want it legal because it would be a fun hobby to grow and sell to friends, and occasionally partake.

>731192339

I dont smoke but I would legalize

Hmm, are there people out there that dont drink alcohol but still think it should be legal?

Steven Crowder get out.

I don't smoke weed, and never want to smoke it. I think it should be legalized.

I dont smoke, i dont want to smoke and yeah i think it should be legal i think itd help with crime and economy where i live but eh i dont really care if it is or not since it wont really directly affect me

Never smoked it in my life but I am very pro legalization. the tax dollars and empty prisons make it a no brainer for me

I used to, but don't any more. No real desire to, either. But it should be legalized.

So what's your point now?

I smoke more weed than anyone I've ever meet and I've been smoking for more than half my life

I also think weed should be illegal

i stoped smoking weed
does that count?

If you mean like a straight edge. Probably not. But I never smoked weed and think it should be...but then again I snort coke daily so who am to judge.

You mean people who disagree with weed wanting it to be legal?

Thats American level thinkin user.

The guy from secular talk

>he can't think of people he has never met because he does not go outside.

wew lol

You can't /thread your own post. Fucking faggot. Lurk moar you retard.

i don't smoke weed.

i think it should be legal

Yes, me. Not legalizing it is fucking retarded in every way, even more retarded than smoking it.

I don't smoke weed because I have no friends or contacts at all. I wish it was legal here in Mexico.

i dont do drugs of any kind, but i think they should basically all be legal because people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want to their own bodies

My mother

Me.

I've meet many here in California, i hate my state but atleast it's legal now. Can't smoke because of hypoglycemia and cannabis lowers blood sugers so fuck my life right now...