It's...a kino...my bros

It's...a kino...my bros...

We're nearly Kingdom of Heaven tier...season 3...incoming

bros PLEASE!

*stumbles back into the thread and grovels at the lurkers feet*

You must...witness...this kino...

bump

here is your (you).How much slander will it take to make christfags look worse than mongols?since marco ran from the khan does this mean he will side with Christ

It's not going to make the west look worse than the mongols. One of the show's strengths in simply showing a point of view, with the good and bad included.

>le christian boogeyman

That was so stupid. It almost tells you that Mongols weren't barbaric savages but progressive, liberal and peaceful nation back then.

>One of the show's strengths in simply showing a point of view, with the good and bad included.
That would be true only if you believe all acts are equal. yet only 1 side had a kiddy diddler

marco was so inconsiderate by bringing them the boy emperor.He should have know that the khan would kill the boy because politics would force his hand.Marco is the one who kill that boy

That was a bit painful, but it's not like the mongols haven't been seen terrible people throughout the entire show.

Marco was just following orders!

>It almost tells you that Mongols weren't barbaric savages

Sure but it also has fairly shocking moments like when the mongols chop up people before a battle to make "a weapon for the khan". I mean that kind of shows you how much the image of the great peaceful and liberal empire is jsut a rather thin coat of paint.

and khans reply was "Sieg Heil!" I have seen many men use that excuse, you are not a drone, marco. Then he talked about importance of family but when marco did not kill his own father khan was pissed. he wants marco to think for himself but for those thoughts to always be to khans liking
by That do you mean the whole arc about ungrateful muzzy with an oedipus complex?Who against all statistical probability ended up fucking his mother (or at least thinks he did)

>the mongol princess loves Marco Polo and wants a baby with 'eyes like the colour of the sea'

>durrr this is liberal sjw shit

Sup Forums pls, also the knights look badass so far

it's not even a coat of paint, kublai is fairly open with being tolerant, just as long as you grovel before him in the dust

like the pope said, his religion is power

>how much the image of the great peaceful and liberal empire is jsut a rather thin coat of paint.
wut?mongols have never been know as peaceful also making biological weapons from shit and dead bodies was a common practice in most parts of the world. its only mildly more disrespectful than chopping them for not converting to Islam

The crusader army in China was pretty dumb. Also, why does Marco keep getting sent on spying missions? He's the one white guy in 12th century China, probably known to be a member of Kublei's Court - that's pretty conspicuous.

>kokachin hasn't been BLEACHED

;__;

Mongols were that progressive that they thought he's just asian internally.

It was dumb, yes. But cool! Also they were there on some pope mission clearly

CHECKED

>that angry rant when kublai had been betrayed by ahmad
;_;

mongol princess is just a serving girl who stole the princess identity.
> wants a baby with 'eyes like the colour of the sea'
she also stabbs horses in the eye
>durrr this is liberal sjw shit
Kaidu wants his daughter to be the Khan. adopted son plot. cricket minister being weak while his sister whores herself for them, etc.
>knights look badass so far
They look like smug chads with a stick up their ass
This. He also does not give a flying fuck about his provinces

>mongols have never been know as peaceful

Mongol apologists are fairly common and have been since the days of Marco Polo. I mean even today you have people writing books on topics like how the "Pax Mongolica" was an amazing era of Asia where tolerance and peace was the defining characteristics of the times.

Fuck...YOUUUUUUU *punches in the nose*

I mean they were a unifying force. But the unification was through fire and swords 2bh

I'm not gay but he's so pretty >:3

>e's the one white guy in 12th century China, probably known to be a member of Kublei's Court - that's pretty conspicuous.
its just crazy enough to work. He kind of goes undercover as a white merchant, that is why he often has 6 guards with him instead of doing some ninja shit.
>probably known to be a member of Kublei's Court
its 12th century China.its not like they saw him on tv or he is investigating people in the court

>cricket minister being weak while his sister whores herself for them, etc.
jia sidao was a fucking kung fu master

he just used his sister to gain favor in the court, she was only his superior when they were children

>he's just asian internally.
back in my day we called those people weeaboos but not its called being trans racial.What a time to be alive

>tfw the mongol prince goes from pussy to badass bro

I love when these kinds of things happen

When spying, you generally try to avoid covers that draw a huge amount of attention to yourself - especially if it involves going into the capital city of a nation at war and sketching defences whilst standing on top of a tower in plain view. I know I'm nitpicking, but there was definitely a more clever way the writers could have handled that.

>she was only his superior when they were children
its still an indicator.typically in such stories the strong brother would stab the customers or do something other than fap quietly in the corner. it was a defining moment for their characters

true.Im just pointing out that there is more than 1 way to spy and sometimes it involved being conspicuous. for examples look for spy stories and real life examples from ww1 and ww2, back when spying needed to be done but countries were so segregated that being British in japan and vise versa was noteworthy.