Is it morally alright to have an affair if she never finds out?

Is it morally alright to have an affair if she never finds out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on your morals. Personally i say no. Other people experience guilt differently though so just remember you have to live with whatever you decide to do.

its only cheating if she finds out.
rule of the thumb: wear protrection

Yeah bro it's your morals not ours

no

If nobody finds out, who did you hurt?

When a tree falls in a forest, do you hear it, do you care?

If she fucks someone else and you don't know, is it okay?

mods ? might need to take a look at this one

Just do it. Im glad I did, because it turns out she was cheating on me too. So I felt like less of a cuck

He who dares, wins OP.
Just don't get caught

No.

m-m-mods?

mods? we need therapists in 'ere

matter of fact, most of us need this after being around such autism that is Sup Forums

nice butthole

Exactly

Golden rule:

If you're OK with her doing the same.

Ethically speaking you're a piece of shit.

No. It is never ok to cheat. How would you feel if she cheated on you? Bad. If not, then establish early on that you are looking for an open relationship.
If you would get mad at her for cheating, that is incredibly selfish and wrong of you.
You treat others how you want to be treated.

Also, while you are in a relationship you owe to the other people (as they owe it to you) to make each other feel secure in the relationship.
if you violate that, then you are destroying the relationship, regardless of whether or not they know it.
And lying about it will only farther destroy the relationship. You two have to be honest with each other.

That is what is morally correct.

By what morality? Where are the rules that say this?

So, here's the moral rule for having mutually beneficially relationships with a member of the opposite sex.

Communicate your expectations for one another and abide by them, negotiate, or break it off.

If you aren't mature enough to communicate, you should stick with the Generally Accepted Societal Standard, which is monogamy. Why? Because Chesterton's Fence. If you don't know what you're doing because you aren't emotionally mature, don't go tearing fences down.

would you be okay with her cheating on you, whether you found out or not?

Does he use a condom and not have herpes?

She's a chubby chick in her 20's. Move along, kid.

She did. Sort of. She was was working at an old folks home and gave a guy a handjob. He died 2 years later. He was in his 30's and had some sort of muscular disease. I posted about it before. No one believes me. She owned up to it immediately. She thought it was funny. I was pretty torn about it.

>I...I guess it's okay for you to fuck around with other guys

CUCK

How do you even define morality. Is based individually or socially. Either way it's pretty simple, because your inner being will tell you if it's right or wrong. If you feel any sort of guilt or shame or wrong doing then yeah you are doing something morally wrong.

Also if you are legitimately asking strangers what's right and wrong. Well it's probably wrong.

But your gonna fuck her anyways because that's just how it is and cock always has the final say so have fun bro

thats not cheating, my wife is a nurse, she gives patients who broken arms, in traction, etc handjobs all the time. its pretty common, most of her fellow nurses do it, its just not something people talk about.shes just helping her patients.

She gave a handjob to a dying cripple. You don't actually know what a cuck is.

Wait. Just broken arms? No. If she does it regularly that sort of makes her a whore. No offense. I love prostitutes, but what does that make you?

It is biologically right, morally right, good for your prostate and a hell of a lot of fun. So the answer is it is wrong if you do not.
/thread

Lol helping her patients? Please. There is literally no human ailment or disease that requires someone to ejaculate to alleviate bad symptoms besides maybe slight discomfort of being horny for a few mins. Seriously im not even trying to be an ass. Like just fix your wife says all her nurse buddies do it doesn't mean it's ok.

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

yes

2 broken arms. i was just making an example of people who cant do it themselves. she doesnt get any joy out of it, other than the joy of helping a patient in need.

It's only a hypothetical. I don't have anyone in mind.

What happened?

Actually hold on mom has been a nurse for 40 plus years and still works as hospice care. Going to call her and ask her real quick.

i'm sure she would be totally honest and open about it if you asked.

Actually those who don't masturbate are dramatically more likely to develop prostate diseases. Which is what I'm hoping happens to all the "Proud Boys"

I bet that time he fell off his skateboard...I mean the most the rest of us got was a kiss.

Morality had been made up by the rich to controle the poor
-some smartass

Do you want your grill to have an affair and you never find out?

She's cheating too.

Argh unfortunately she is working tonight and I can't reach her so who knows. Maybe she is off giving a handjob or something to dying patient. I still think it all sounds a little outlandish

It's ok if the guy does it, but not the woman

Thank you for knowing the Dynamics of me and my mother's relationship. And your just a stranger. Miracles do exist!

you're*

I ask myself this question every day, OP. Currently with the girl I want to call my wife one day. I literally cannot think of someone better on this earth for me. Sad part is, I'm in my prime, and could be fucking every 18-22 year old that gives me half a glance. Its testing me hard.

I cheated on my last gf and I dont give 2 fucks about it. She was a (wo)man-baby. Irresponsible as fuck. This girl now though, I do care. So I dont cheat. But it hurts seeing all this perfectly fine ass walking about.

This
When and if you guys break up depending on how much she means to you you'll have to deal with the burden of knowing what you did and if it was worth it. If she doesn't find out or cheat she's Scott free but you'll know and that may or may not matter

>Is it morally alright to have an affair if she never finds out?

Morally speaking, it's up to you. Ethnically speaking, no, no it isn't.

If somebody cheating bothers you that much why not just leave instead of trying to get mods

Well I mean it's unclear but let's shift the morality question here. With a quick internet search it appears some nurses have given patients handjobs. Some apparently actually feel if you can't tend to the patients needs then you are not suited to be their nurse so I will admit I was wrong in assuming that was an isolated thing that was going on. That being said any and all hospitals have very clear and harsh consequences for any nurse caught or reported to performing such acts. In conclusion I think some nurses go for it if prompted because of their own personal beliefs but this behavior is considered lewd and unprofessional. Im kind of on the fence whereas I can reason with a nurse feeling she needs to give the best care possible. But does that mean she should sacrifice being the best wife possible to be the best nurse. I guess it all depends on the spouse and how they feel about it. Man what a conundrum. I need a shot brb.

It's ok if you're just taking some black cock

From a moral point of view this would be considered bad.
But the classical term of moral is just a big pile of shit that will constantly hold you down in your life.
If this affair ist giving you something your GF can't give you than just go for it. Feel Happy about it, it's a lucky and rare Situation. Embrace it. And fuck moral.

Primum non nocere.

of course hospitals have rules against it. The rules are very rarely enforced, though..

when i see pictures like this i always wonder. are these giant black dudes gay? or even bi? or do they just live by prison rules where theyll fuck a little white dude to get their dick wet, and feel dominant.

How can you possibly know that though? Not challenging you it's just if you don't work at or manage a hospital your assumption is as valid as mine. Because it appears the amount of nurses who do such acts vs the ones who don't are a very small percentage of the nursing community.

That being said I know nurses have a very tight network of peers and friendships and they are constantly getting screwed by management so I mean of course nurses are going to have each other's backs and keep their mouths shut. I can't imagine giving a rub and tug is hard to do in a hospital given the size and scale and scheduling plus human right of privacy in their dwellings so lack of cameras etc. Plus most men in that state or shape who haven't been touched by a woman let alone a new woman probably only takes a few seconds and it's over with.

the ones who openly admit it is very small, yes. society frowns upon it, higher ups at hospitals frown upon it. they do it to help, not for recognition. like i said before, my wife is a nurse, and most of the nurses at hospitals shes worked at do it when the need arises. not like an every day thing, obviously. unless someone walks in on them, how would anyone find out?

I'm not hurting anybody, but I am setting up a situation where I know they could badly get hurt.

So not morally alright unless there is a moral reason to cheat that outweighs the risk of hurt.

I know I'm going to cheat, so my tactic is to minimise the risk of that hurt happening in order to lower the moral load.

Nope, every nurse does it. They'll suck your cock and sit on your face. They'll have you cum on their face and walk around with the facial.

Yeah I suppose. I guess it just depends on the staff and how the hospital is ran. Im sure it probably occurs more frequently then in other locations. Ive just never considered or heard of such activity before so I mean just trying to get my head around it because it seemed so crazy at first.

Sounds like nigger logic. Is that why they all rob convenience stores?

Yeah you should probably lay off the Brazzers. That's not real life.

That's racist. My dad's brown. I don't want some guy asking him to be a "bull" just because he's dark skinned.

i'm not saying that. its not a sexual thing for them. its filling a patient's need. it usually takes 10 seconds or less. my wife doesnt get her tits out or talk dirty or anything like that.

I think you shouldn't do things in a sense that you wouldn't want happen to you

If you want to have an affair then you sure as hell should be okay if your wife/gf did the same

I myself with my girlfriend have it to where we both can flirt and date other people but not make it obvious and no sexual stuff

So Trump's black under that spray tan? He's cheated on wives, sexually assaulted woman, said and done racist shit, and just generally acted without regard to the well being of others.

Well all I know is im a decent looking guy. So if I ever wind up in the hospital. Fuck it I wouldn't be the one guy who's ever asked before

can confirm this
dated a nurse for a while, made her shower straight away when she got back from a shift. it was gross.

She's definitely banging those guys. She thinks you are as well. What do you think dating means?

The concept of sexual monogamy is broken and doesn't reflect reality, people are really only upset about sex with others because they're conditioned to be.

No

>depends on your morals

no it doesn't, it's a social contract

lying is objectively morally wrong. if youre in a relationship where a pretense is you dont fuck other people, and you do it anyway, you are lying and therefor behaving immorally. the end.

Just wait for the day you are in a hospital bed and request sexual relief and so they send in Richard the new intern who is half Philippine half white with a fo hawk bleached at the tip. Man I can see it play out already

Hot

Hospitals have sex toys for you to get fucked

what is going on with that dude's balls. jesus christ it looks like theyre trying to escape

That's right I forgot I was on Sup Forums where everyone is a really gay for some reason. I should have known a simple joke of homosexuality would be twisted and exploited, much like a gay mans sexuality.

Is this cp?...

Corporal pleasure, yes

Nurses want your cum

wtf that is totally cp. Reported

have u never seen cp? go get some cheese pizza cuck faggot

No,not at all.
Breed away OP

You're assuming that a man responded. Anyway what's wrong with that? You're homophobia makes me think you want the cock

Lets get this on the next level.
In a relationship for almost 4 years. I love the girl, she loves me. Still has some annoying best freind that wants something from her, but is to beta to get up to her. Caught her texting him some stuff ending with sweetie, and how they want to pleasure each other. She excused when confronted and said she didnt think about it when she texted him. Old "Love Interests" pops up from nowhere. GF know here, but doesn't know what has been going on between her and me (was a good bit before relationship with her) so I could approach here. What do I do?

What?