If you ever feel bad about yourself Sup Forums...

If you ever feel bad about yourself Sup Forums, just remember that there are people that believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Smalley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels good man

But it is 6000 years old

Should I feel bad that more than half of the government is controlled by those people?

>If you ever feel bad about yourself Sup Forums, just remember that there are people that believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Only if you autistic as fuck.

it's 5,500 years old you fucking retard read the bible

I dunno man, being called a "le hat meme" is better than believing the world is only 6000 years old, whatever your religious beliefs may be.

>Hating on the based sleepy negro

Every American post is a shitpost

I'm a Christian but I don't believe the earth is 6k y/o cause I'm not an idiot.

And they still make more money than me.

>reasonable human being detected

>believes in fairy tales
>calls other people idiots
Wew lad

>I'm a Christian
>I'm not an idiot

I'm pretty sure ol' benny there says its 11000

>blurry pic
let me help you out user

they look exactly the same to me kek

kek at the thread appropriate banner right now

SILOS full of women.

>ben carson
>ol' benny
There can only be one.

and then you remember that even with that ridiculous belief he still is far smarter, more respectable, and has done more with his life than you ever will.....you can only hope to marry a better looking woman

Holy shit this actually brightened my day OP.

Wow, thanks.

phone fags are worse than young earthers to be quite honest storage

You know the Earth isn't 6000 years old? You lived it? You were there?

Have an UPBOAT op!

E V I D E N C E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

How anyone could believe in a 6000 year old earth with all the fossil, geological evidence not to mention carbon dating and continental drift is beyond me.

On the same level as believing in a flat earth.

Bet none of you faggots on the thread could even give a pop sci explanation of what evolution is.

You just latch onto it cause all the smart people do.

Rogan tier 2bh

Oh because only Earth years count as years, fucking bigot.

>How anyone could believe in a 6000 year old earth with all the fossil, geological evidence not to mention carbon dating and continental drift is beyond me.

>On the same level as believing in a flat earth.

Implying the Devil didn't put it there to tempt you.

Puhlease, user.

Reddit: The Christian

How are another persons beliefs supposed to make me feel better?

If you ever feel stupid just remember that there were people who didn't vote for ron paul because he didn't believe in evolution
They helped throw away what would have been our greatest president ever over some meaningless issues that wouldn't have affected shit.

>People unironically believe that the universe is more than a second old

>ron paul
>greatest president ever
wew lad

If Earth was indeed billions of years old, how come there is not enough Helium in the atmosphere?

The radioactive decay of several elements produces helium, which migrates to the atmosphere. There is too little helium in the atmosphere to account for the amount that would have been produced in 4.5 billion years. Escape of helium into space is not sufficient to account for the lack.

>people still believe the potato famine actually happened

>Rogan tier.

Got a laugh out of me user. Thanks.

So that means nignogs were never KANGZ.

Whats your evidence that he did?

He severed conjoined twins at the head though!!

>I don't believe in the moon landing!
black science man comes in
>I totally believe in the moon landing!

I though you moved to the UAE, somalibro.

Hell no ameribro, I would never do that.

also while we're on the topic of Helium did you know that Uranium and Thorium in zircons produce helium as a by-product of their radioactive decay. This helium seeps out of the the zircons quickly over a wide range of temperatures. If the zircons really are about 1.5 billion years old (the age that conventional dating gives assuming a constant decay rate), almost all of the helium should have dissipated from the zircons long ago. But there is a significant amount of helium still inside the zircons, showing their ages to be 6,000 +/- 2,000 years. Accelerated decay must have produced a billion years worth of helium in that short amount of time.

Let's be honest, we all believe the earth is 4.6 billion years old but few of us really know why. We just latch into that cause all the people we perceive as smart say it is and some unhip bible thumpers argued against it and we didn't want to be grouped in with them.

Carson is likely much smarter than all of us. He probably has legit reasons for believing that the earth is only eleven thousand years old.

Though we believe he is wrong at least he came to his opinions honestly.

Most of us did not.

He doesn't fucking believe that asshole.

it is at least 6000 years old... probably even more than that.

Literally "muh roads!"

That's anglo propaganda. There was no famine in Ireland

Did you take a vacation in the UAE or Kuwait or something? I seem to remember someone claiming to be from Somalia posting from one of those places.

Fucking kek.
Someone should make a version of this with Rand
>"Cool Republican here. I'm not like THOSE Republicans."

What's even funnier are the people who believe in systematic racism and the patriarchy.

Ignorance is bliss and wisdom leads to tears. Ger me off this ride.

No that wasn't me.

that fucking manlet
Not half the man his dad was

>You're about to go into brain surgery
>This is it, you live or die today
>As you start to get tired, a man walks in wearing a gown
>The nurses call him doctor
>He's a nigger
>Not only that, he looks down at you, and says "I'm your surgeon for today. Don't worry, God will guide my hand, like when he created the Earth only 6000 years ago."
>His soft, droning voice lulls you to sleep, unable to move

What is your last thought?

>"I got Cs and Ds in school and now I sit in my moms basement all day watching anime eating Cheetos and can't do basic math, but I'm smarter than this successful brain surgeon because i share bill nye clips on facebook!"

suck a dick OP

Nicee

Must feel good to put your faith in something that you get nothing out of

>oh shit, i hope don't have too much cash in my pocket

First response Best response

Huh. Must've been another drunken delusion. Good times.

>theres literaly trees older than 6000 years on a planet younger than 6000 years
Religious fags are laughable. But Muslims still win the loserrace

fucking kek user

The entire universe came into being when I first came into existence. All of you are just pieces designed by my unconscious omnipotence to entertain me. I am the answer to all things, and everything you know is just a question I have yet to ask.

>he believes there are trees older than 6k

There is a literal forest of trees tens of thousands of years old

How many people in this country actually believe the earth is 6000 years old? I've seen the polls that say it's as high as 40% but I don't believe that shit.

i kek'd user
well done

It's definitely been around for longer than 6000 years. You either take it all literally or none of it. Quit having your cake and eating it. The one biblical event I am certain of is the flood/deluge.

>spurdo comics

i admit i kekd

I believe it's one second old, starting... now. Prove me wrong.

>Not your own continent
You bring shame on America and it's flora and fauna. Luckily there is no god to punish you but I'm sure mother nature will take her revenge somehow

Hey it's not about fairies, there are no gay niggers in the bible

You ain't from around these parts, fella.

Uhhh it is, though.

Two lessons today kiddo
1) evolution is just a theory at the end of the day and not a proven scientific concept.
2) carbon data is massed funded by militant atheist groups to push an agenda

Free of charge.

>He doesn't own a phone

Wew lad.

>Daily reminder that a famous Nobel laureate of chemistry, awarded for the discovery of buckminsterfullerene, was a creationist.
>Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Smalley

I have never met anyone who believes that the earth is 6000 years old. I have met a few flat earthers and they were meth addicts.

And did his discovery disprove his faith in creationism in great irony?

I thought this shit was a meme until like a week ago until I saw pic related at my local bowling alley.

I know that guy and he's the most religious guy there is.

I'm his neighbour, don't mind my flag.

Now disprove me by proving he's atheist faglord