TL:DR: I lost 15 pounds in 1 month with no effort because of Weed

TL:DR: I lost 15 pounds in 1 month with no effort because of Weed.

I smoke a lot of weed. For the past month I decided to take a tolerance break. Slightly before my tolerance break, I began losing weight for some reason. I didn't exercise, but I just had less of a craving for food. During my tolerance break, I've lost over 15 pounds with little to no effort. I was a bit over weight before all this, but just slightly. I'm 6'3" and my caloric intake required to maintain my weight is about 2,900 calories. I've only been eating like 1000 or less calories a day, and I don't feel hungry. I also drink a fuck ton of water throughout the day. What surprises me is how I was able to do this so easily. Anyone else have a similar situation? Is weed the ultimate weight loss plan?

self bumping.

Be careful, this fasting works only once a year at best.
If you try to fast more, you'll body will switch into starvation mode, where you'll start gaining fat even from mere 1K calories.
Yo yo effect nsues after that.

Similar situation here, kind of. Would smoke a shit ton and get the munchies hardcore. But I always tried to keep it healthy even while high. Lot of yogurt, fruits, occasional red meat. Some days I would just disgust myself and eat like shit. Hated those days because I would wake up feeling like I drank poison the next day.

were you able to maintain your weight after you lost it?

Currently on t break. Thinking of making it just two weeks. Should I make it more? Last "t break" was two weeks and I did that two months ago.

OP here, im actually smoking weed tomorrow since I just got a medical card. The reason I took a tolerance break was I was waiting for the card. anyways, 2 weeks is good I would assume, Ive done it before and the first high afterwards always hits hard.

I started working out and getting /fit/. Made kick ass gains quickly since I had lost weight beforehand. So to answer your question, not really since I increased in muscle mass after working out. But you can easily maintain it if you try.

You're just fat. Im 6'4" and my TDEE is only like 2300-2500 on avrg. I lose weight crazy fast even while smoking weed. You dont need to eat when you have fat storage. There was a guy who went 380 days with out food amd only drank water. He didn't poop for 2 months.

Uh huh, how much "muscle mass" did you put back on and how long did it take?

I lost a bunch of weight by starting to smoke cigarettes... Granted, those give host to a whole world of new problems, but hey, it's an upside. Also spend less on food since you're eating less

Jesus, how is he alive. I weigh roughly 224 right now, I actually have a good amount of muscle on my body, but there is definitely fat that I still want to lose.

I've gained weight since I started smoking

4 months. Granted, it was mostly noob gains but I feel like weed help. Or I like to think so.

helped*

how much do you weigh? also do you have a skinny frame?

It you drink a lot of water and only intake 1400-1600 calories/day....youlll lose weight,

6'5" here. Been doing it for 6 months. Lost 30 lbs. Didnt really change my diet. Ate less. Only ate 3 meals a day and didnt snack.

Not hard you fukin land whales,

He was like 600lbs. Lost over 300 of it ir something.

I hear ya, i was 6'2" when i hit 320lbs and i droped down to 215 in about 11 months of super strict keto and started lifting while still on keto for roughly a year. Since i had noob gains at the time i was still losing fat but put on roughly 8-10lbs in a year of muscle. Which is on par for most natty body builders.

Then life sucks and i slowly gained it back, but its much easier to lose weight now i have that extra muscle built up from my last drop in weight.

Not a skinny frame at all, i have a huge chest and my shoulders are very wide. My youngest brother is almost my height but his bicep is the size of my forearm. I even have an abnormally large head too.

Op here. Thread is interesting and thank for taking part, Im going to buy my first bit of "legal" weed tomorrow, whats the best strain in your opinion? I want something that sends me flying through the galaxy. I want to be absolutely gone, if you know what I mean. A good experience of course.

Salvia will do that.

If you want to get really stoned and be a ckuch potato, kings kush(aka. Obama kush) is good, if you looking for something to get you high and getbthe brain moving id go with a good sativa like green crack or maybe some Cinderellas dream.

also, the dispensary Im going to has roughly 100 strains in stock. The reason I ask is because dealers sometimes dont know what they are selling...

>3 meals aday
>calling other anons land whales

What is irony?

Ive done green crack before, it was cool, not my favorite though

You might like something like ak47 then or maybe skunk #1 those are more of the musky side if the sativas. I love their cross they make, skunk47 is just an amazing indica dom 90/10 hybrid.

Ak-47 ive had before and I fucking loved it. Its actually the first strain I ever purchased.

oh and I really like hybrids, I enjoy both head and body highs together.

Yeah, i was a budtender for a short while at a rec shop. Im a fiend for my indicas. Sativas dont do shit to me. I wasted $45 on some durban poison and pssh i smoke the 8th in a sitting and was like wtf? That whaat i paid $45 for? And durban poison is no joke. It was tested at like 32%thc

I was a skinny\average kid who started smoking weed @12 I gained weight and was afat teen and adult. Quit smoking for about a year and gained 20lbs when I started again. But i had thin smoking friends so i thought it was just me. Not just a river in Egypt

Dealer said he would text me when he was on his way to my house 2 hours ago. I'm starting to panic, wat do?

Say, "hey bro i got shit to do. Where's mah dope?" If he dont answer in 10 minutes call em and be like " 'ey were you at brah? Di i need to come get da shit my self?"

You should threaten him with discounts.

Dealers are a different breed man if you were a dick like this they would stop selling to you in a heartbeat. I'm always so paranoid when texting a dealer like say one wrong thing and yer fucked which seems to be the case.

I never had that shit happen. If you cant pitch the shit with a dealer then hes far too shady and that means your weed is probably gonna be laced with blow.

I have been given laced weed twice in my life. If you dont know the grower or aren't allowed to see the plants then theres no reason to give them your business. Only thing youd want from thise types are seeds to grow your own.

Iv'e had it happen like 4 different times.
>dealer through me out of his house and never texted back after i left dutch guts on a paper towl on his table since i couldn't find his trash can
>one time a dealer refused to sell to me and made me take off my shirt to see if i was wearing a wire
>another just lied to me and stoped selling to me because i bought like a gram 2 times in a row and wasn't enough for him
>another actually did lace his weed
Shit man i don't know what i did to piss off this dealer but it had to have been something. Now i'm fucked.

why would a dealer lace weed? wtf

It would cost more for him to lace it, and if your stupid enough to buy expense of weed thats shit, well you deserve to get your shit lace.

Laced weed is bullshit, unless you lace it yourself or someone you know if fucking with you.

A dealer sells for profit, not to lose money by lacing it with more expense drugs.

Yet I know a bunch of people that would love to have laced weed for the same price as weed.

Sounds like you talk to some shady people for your weed. Those types use weed as a starter and they make their real money selling coke cut with horse vitamins. When they run low in that they lace it into their shit weed or pre-vaped weed and sell it as "topshelf" bud.

Do you not know any growers?

There were a few shady people that's true but the guy i'm buying from now has been awesome until tonight i don't know what went wrong. He said he would come over when he got home, i said thank you text me when you're on your way and he said okay cool and that was the end of it.

It dep3nds on the country
Where im from crack is cheaper then weed