Ask a female anything

Ask a female anything

post feminine penis pl0x

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

pic of yourself please

What do you look for in a man, honestly.

Why doesn't my girlfriend love me anymore?

How does it feel to play life on easy mode

are you fat?

>ask a man acting like a woman anything

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Tits, penis, or gtfo?

tits or get the FUCK OUT you attention whoring little shit

Why do you guys post so many photos of yourselves driving on dating websites?

>tits
>GTFO

pick one

Alright, you best follow the rules

>asked the white, male American

If you were my GF and I didn't give you anal, even though you asked for it, because I think it's disgusting and you refuse to enema your ass, what would you think/do?

Someone who I can depend on when I am in a difficult situation and who will stay loyal to me. More background story?
It's not easier to be a female. Trust me.
No

Do that

Would gou like to post tits
Or
Gtfo?

Im glad to see thst being a female is the onky thing you have to offer. Not like "ask a gamer girl, feminist anything" just a vagina and mouth...i like that.

Idk... I don't use dating websites.
We'd have to compromise. You would have to eat my pussy to compensate.

Would you record a vocaroo for me? Just some moaning pls

How often do you masturbate? Do you have any kinks?

>Someone who I can depend on when I am in a difficult situation and who will stay loyal to me.

you sound like a fucking phaggot. man up.

>It's not easier to be a female. Trust me.
care to elaborate a bit?

What do you think about pegging?

I am a virgin and all that goes through my head 24/7 is "sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex." At what point is it okay to just give up on wooing women and just rape a bitch?

Can we see your hymen?

What if you claimed that you didn't like having your pussy eaten because you didn't like me stimulating your clitoris because every time you had let me bring you to orgasm from that you lost control of your bladder and peed on me/my bed/the floor?

You assume.

Have you accomplished anything besides having a vagina?

brah just look at the mean stuff anons say bout women on Sup Forums, bodybuilding, reddit, etc.

It's a time of Heroes now. What are you trying to accomplish?

I don't post nudes. I value myself too much. I am not just a chunk of flesh.
I can't go out in the city alone at night without a real chance of being assaulted. I have painful periods each month. Women generally are not tough and strong enough to be in military and construction positions, so there is also some detriment in the workforce.

ok, but also look how men give women free shit in every single one of those arenas.

opinion on "nice guys"?

I see replies but i dont see tits what is this?

dubs get

the fuck ya cunts doing with all the toliet paper?

I think you mean you're a big chunk of flesh and don't want mocked.

Tits. Timestamp. Now. Or gtfo.

How do you "gals" not get this shite in current year?

If you were interested in a guy, and he were to told you that he would rather snuggle with you than have sex, what would you think/do?

opinion of slavic men

>I don't post nudes. I value myself too much. I am not just a chunk of flesh.
>I don't post nudes. I value myself too much. I am not just a chunk of flesh.
it's a fattie

Disappointing.

Bail thread Sup Forumsrothers. She believes she has value to us. Just in reality you're just an attention whore

Do you ever take a dump in the shower?

How much of a slut are you?

ive never seen someone give a girl "free shit" on any of those "arenas."

hot girls have it made, but average and ugly girls are fucked from birth. that would really suck. especially when they hit 25.

>I value myself too much. I am not just a chunk of flesh.

says the cunt who announces her femininity to get attention

TITS/GTFO

>not easier to be a female
How do you know? Ever been a man?

Are you one of those girls that walk around with a cameltoe?

do you like having your butthole licked?

yes he has

are you saying that girls who post nudes don't value themselves? is your flesh/body your worth? i guess i thought your worth was your brain, but i guess im just a bluepilled liberal.

>It's not easier to be a female.

I graduated university.
The problem with nice guys is that most of them are boring. You can be a nice guy just make jokes sometimes, don't hesitate to trash talk people you dislike, and don't always compliment girls. That gets annoying as fuck because we hear it too often. Cool it with "plz, thank you, sorry."

I like taking things slow. If he wanted to do that as a prerequisite to sex, then I would be okay with it, but I would eventually want to have sex.

I don't like to stereotype an entire group, but they tend to be tough and masculine which I like.

I'm not fat.

ABANDON THREAD

Your vagina does not make you special. It does not validate your opinion.

Saged.

Are you into nigger?

>I'm not fat.
PROVE IT BITCH
TITS OR GTFO

>Women generally are not tough and strong enough to be in military and construction
And that makes life... harder? Why the fuck would anyone want to be a soldier or a construction worker?

>im not fat

Yeh just beautiful and comfrontable with who you are,amirite?

Reeeee!!!!
>university graduate
>taking things slow
>Nice guys are boring, but she so is she

No
I have brothers. One of them barely graduated high school, and he was able to become a competitive soccer player. My other brother enlisted in the military and became a ranger. Girls just don't have those opportunities. Never tried it.

Undervalued post.

OP I am in the friendzone with this chick for the past few years. She has been out of town for the past few months and I have gotten in shape (she is a /fit/ chick and big into fitness). Think there is any chance of me making a move when she returns and getting out of the friendzone?

what would be the best way for a guy to approach you to ask you out

i can nail everything else, just this one part that always fucks me

Tits

Do you like video games?

How much do you squat

who the fuck do you think you are?
sage

>I don't post nudes
Then gtfo. No one cares about you arrogant slut.

>I can't go out into the city alone at night
Men can't do that either. Men are at a greater risk of being robbed and beaten.

>I have painful period each month
Oh boo-fucking-hoo get over it. They last for like 5 days. It's not the end of the world.

>Women generally are not tough and strong enough to be in military and construction positions

And? There are plenty other positions out there besides construction work. I really hope this is bait and you're not this much of a stupid cunt irl.

bitch you can get a ranger tab as a female. you can serve in ranger batt as a female. you can play soccer as a female. you can become a soccer pro as a female. you're just a lazy and boring cunt who won't show her breasts anonymously on the internet.
TITS OR GTFO

>Men can't do that either. Men are at a greater risk of being robbed and beaten.
why are women such cowards?

How do you feel about Sup Forums's rampant misogyny?

Because they're used to being coddled and treated like delicate little snowflakes their entire life.

I haven't had sex with a black guy.

It's about having the opportunity. A girl's life revolves around pleasing a man sexually otherwise. Most girls find this degrading.

I think your problem is that you are feminine. Feminine guys become friends. Masculine guys get the girl. Fix that.

Never be too egotistical but don't undervalue yourself. You need to be creative/funny when asking a girl out. That's all I can say, really. Just be confident. You will get rejected sometimes, but that shouldn't discourage you from trying.

I don't play video games.

>I don't post nudes.
GTFO

About 40 kg

The likelihood is extremely minimized. Female soccer players earn significantly less than males do.

It doesn't bother me. I know most of them are virgin losers/gamers.

Are girls into feminine boys? Is it true they like to feminize boys?

>Feminine guys become friends. Masculine guys get the girl
As "feminine" as the question probably sound, what makes a guy "masculine" to you?

>2017
>Not being a gamer gurrrl

Did you just assume your gender?

sage goes in all fields

>The likelihood is extremely minimized. Female soccer players earn significantly less than males do.
really? you're saying that if you work as hard, train as hard, and perform as well as a male professional you wouldn't even fucking try because you would earn less than a male? what the fuck does that have to do with opportunities?

>About 40 kg
Lol you're weak.

If you have to ask, you're feminine

Timestamp nudez or gtfo