Why do you own a gun?

Why do you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3RoahGouZc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz i like guns, and its fun shooting

Shit, i don't yet. I need to go get my G17 soon. These fucks are going beyond loony outside.

Its fun simulating killing someone?

So i can shoot it

He goes to the range you faggot. Or owns/knows someone with property.

So gun owners are simulating murder

I live in what is called the ghetto and 3 of my neighbors have had criminals either break into their houses or rob them at gun point in the neighborhood. So I got a gun for protection.

To shoot people and animals

To resist a tyrannical government

It's fun testing out you accuracy to see how good of a shot you can get. sometimes the hobby in itself is just seeing how good of a shot you are. Not all guns are used to kill people, ya lib fa.

to kill without having to leave my porch

I have a firearms fetish, I own a shotgun and regularly have sex with the barrel. When I had a girlfriend she used to put it inside of her and then I would use her juices as lube but not I just use lube. Really good time you guys shoiud think about it

I don't because I live in Europe where I never heard a gunshot ever in my life.

Summary executions.

Because I can, and they're fun. Self defense is of course a small part of it.

Gr8 idea mate, thanks Im gonna go for it right away.

joke all you want i am friends with a guy who fetishized death and gats so much he would try to stick his dick in the doohickey where the trigger is

yes i also have a micro penis and so do 5 others of my gun fag friends, we all have micro penises n guns lol

It's my right. I also don't trust people and want to be able to protect those I love. Also I like hunting my own food more than meat from our fucked system

I do, and that's NOT how you're supposed to store your guns.

Well to shoot people honestly.

Hooefully he blows his dick off and never reproduces

Cuz no one disrespects a nigga with a gun

Wouldnt that just make him pull the trigger with his penis and shoot a hole in his wall since the gun has to be facing sideways? Also the recoil would probably do some serious damage to his dick

To kill niggers, sand niggers and fags.

Because I have a small dick and im afraid of people that dont look like me.

The 2nd being a right and it's fun as hell to go shooting.

i dont think he ever did it while it was loaded
he takes gun safety very seriously except when he's trying to kill himself

ruger 10/22 for plinking and killin varmints
remington 870 for quail, pheasant, and other fowl
winchester model 70 in .30-06 for large game
mauser K98 that my grandfather gave me....trophy gun from WWII

Ohhh well now that is just some good wholesome fun

Because I live in Texas and it's the law.

I have one of those

Love my HK

texasfag here. houston

Are you a steer or a queer?

Because when someone breaks into my house all I want them to get is lead poisoning...and it's fun to practice at the range

Houston N.W.

249 and beltway 8 :)

Simple, I would rather have one IF I need it then to need one and not have one.

you like castrated bulls and faggots? hey, to each, his own. :)

290 and Pinemont

Yes. Ultimately it boils down to this for me.

I dont want to back down from an attacker. And i will protect myself and my family til the death. If someone comes at me or mine with lethal force, i want to be ready to execute them without hesitation.
So i go to the range, and i always get the targets of dudes with guns. Sometimes they have a hostage, sometimes do not. I would never attack an innocent person. I would defend them and give my life if it so happened.
But I do picture a human at the receiving end. And he's deserves it. And he will not survive this encounter.
I envision the bullet leaving the barrel and going through his head with devastating force, the hollow tip shattering in his skull and eviscerating his brain. I picture the blood splatter and i breathe deeply, i breathe in death's inebriant miasma.

i spit into the clitoris of extinction, and breathe in death's inebriant miasma

Kek. Texas, lol

South East, Houston. Hello fellow Texas fag

I live in Houston. What's your opinion on the proposed permitless carry law? I think it's a bad idea

To shoot the Nazis and Alt-Reich goons popping up everywhere.

shit, nigga. damn near right around the corner from me.

so when you're in the kitchen and cutting some cucumbers, you're simulating cutting someones finger?
you sick fuck

So I can shoot niggers from the roof of my liquor store during riots

Givin how irresponsible people here drive, plus the summer heat and humidity i'd say it's a bad idea.But on the other hand lot's of people pack without a problem already.

I own a glock 19 gen 3, and an AK47. Both are a blast to shoot at the range and I'm glad I have them. While I hope to never have to use them to defend myself, family or property I'm glad I have the peace of mind that comes from owning them.

In case.

No
youtu.be/3RoahGouZc8

If you shop at food town we may have seen each other.

Home invaders have them too,and you really don't want to face an armed nigger without being armed yourself.

To hunt. Why else would anyone ever need a gun?

>B-but I p-protect m-myself and m-my family!
Fuck you. All of you tards here would sooner an hero than to actually kill someone.

To shoot niggers who try to fuck with me

LOL! that used to be a gerland's.

i'm up the street from there. w mount houston and n houston rosslyn. i live in inwood...or as white folks say it, "n-word"

I have many guns and have them hidden throughout my house. Niggers and spics break into houses all the time but they haven't found out what happens if they break into mine yet

pasta,you newfag

if they do, be sure to have a go-pro mounted on the guns you use

It's easy, I have killed three home intruders already. The first bothered me, but no I get off on it and can't wait for the next one.

Dubs=truth

i have two large dogs and an intrusion alarm. those should take care of any unwanted guests in my home.

remington 870 if those don't work.

woah there

I don't want to let others get off on someone getting killed because the dumb fuck decided to fuck with me. That's not my way

we're all badasses on the 4chin

to kill fascists comrade!

Alright Naruto, you do it your own special ninja way

K lol

No, just me.

you're not the only one here full of shit

Sure kid

I'm 52 junior.

You like fireworks? Do you think its fun simulating blowing people up?

nuh uh. my dad can beat up your dad.

>i spit into the clitoris of extinction

Only because it won't lubricate itself for you.

Sure kid

>I'm 52
shouldn't you be watching matlock and eating tapioca pudding?

They are a good investment and fun to collect. It's also a hoot to see liberals cry when I tell them I own a variety of "assault weapons"

>"assault weapons"
uh, oh....you've done it now, user.

>52

adequate evidence that some people never outgrow insecurity and the need to bullshit

Liberals are stupid and naïve

Sorry. Semi automatic modern sporting rifles. Also checked.

Clits dont get wet fuckin idiot

It's harder to stab up a school

Its not

which aren't really different from semi automatic sporting rifles from 80 years ago. got it.

you forgot to mention the "high capacity clip"

to KILL niggers

>fun
>can enter shooting competitions
>hunting
>self-defense
>solid investments, quality guns last several lifetimes
>murica

Don't tell me the ass doesn't also get wet user. I swear to God....

Omg you simulate stabbing someone to death since you own a knife!
You simulate raping women since you have a penis!
You simulate European Muslim terrorists since you drive a car!
You simulate Trump since you have fingers that can make an OK sign with your hand!

I own a gun because I'm afraid all the redneck country dumb good ole truck boys in my town are gonna try to attack me and act out all their repressed homoerotic dreams on my ass.

lol reminds me of this...