Are there any movies about the disgusting amount of heightism men face every day?

Are there any movies about the disgusting amount of heightism men face every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/legoland-sexual-assault-girls-attacked-windsor-theme-park-six-year-olds-a7187596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbu-Q3zL7As
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw 5'4

Is there any hope for me guys?

Look no further

Women cant tell if you're 5'10"

Right?

honestly, no
5'8 is basically the cutoff IF you have a great face and body. We're talking at least an 8/10 face though.

>manlet works in the same office as me
>whenever he's talking to someone I'll walk up behind him and use his head as an armrest
>can physically see him die on the inside every time

lel

Your post made me feel good. I'm 5'8" and girls tell me I'm handsome.

I'm 5'6 and I slay more pussy than anyone I know

Lanklet thread, sage and hide

Same height and I haven't seen any action. I think if you're not shy and outgoing people can look past that, especially if you live in a place that has a number of average and below average men such as areas with high hispanic or asian populations.

I'm incrdibly shy in addition to being both short and really slim so it doesn't fly.

>Go to weed store, 5'4" and handsome
>chatting with 5'9" girl behind counter, we Are comfortable talking .
>6'6" bald neckbeard behind the counter just stands there awkwardly watching me with an angry look on his face
Lel

you're an awful person

Are you feminine? I'll buy you girl clothes and fuck your ass

m8, your afternoon at Legoland doesn't count

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/legoland-sexual-assault-girls-attacked-windsor-theme-park-six-year-olds-a7187596.html

>described as a white man, possibly under 5ft 8ins tall, wearing dark-coloured slim-fitting trousers, a dark-coloured T-shirt and trainers.

>posting lies on the internet to feel better about yourself

also,
>weed store

5'7 and had some really great sex with a 6'2 bitch last night. She was into some dominating kinky shit which was real fun. When you have a big cock and know how to use a bitch don't give a fuck about your height.

5'10" is average male height, you're fine. It's really when you start getting under 5'8" where things get bad

I'm always tempted to snap my lower body when I'm in the tub and bait closet homos with it because it looks so feminine. It's incredibly soft, too.

I've never crossed dressed by I don't think it would be difficult.

>average
>fine

Did you not read their tweets?
Not that user but when I wear my shoes I can go to 182cm so I can lie a little

Post ass first

I never understood if this was an actual American thing or just memes. I've never heard any girl reject somebody because of their height here.
>inb4 manlet
I'm 195 cm and apart from a quick mention or comment my height almost never comes up in any way with girls around my age. The only ones hellbent on bringing it up everyfucking time is when female family friends have to mention how tall I am and wanabe cool dads think that asking me about basketball is an original joke they came up with.

American girls stay in a highschool mindset for as long as possible.

I'm at In N Out, I can't post my butt.

these arrived today, ordered them after I seen radcliffe sporting them in this article

literally the best thing I've ever bought

decent heel boots + several pairs of socks + these inserts..

I'm a 5'9 guy and I just trailed these a few minutes ago, i 6'1 now

i just got back from my first walk with these boots and lifts and seen this thread, so fucking happy atm.

Lol

>tfw 5'7

go into the bathroom and buttpost you little qt

>women are le beautiful no matter their shape or size :))))
>Men have to be ripped, successful, and 6'5" with 8" cocks
>"equality"
Meanwhile all these articles wondering why millennials are having less and less sex and relationships.

5'11

so close yet so far

could be worse though, I dont think I could handle being 5'7
might just move to Asia and be tall

google knows.

>tfw 6' 2"
>look like a skellington

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbu-Q3zL7As

I know a guy who's 5'6" and has gotten with numerous women, some taller than him. But to be fair, he's fit as a motherfucker.

To answer OP's question:

>Roger Brown works as one of the most powerful headhunters in Norway. To support his extravagant lifestyle, he is also an art thief, which he does in cahoots with his friend, the gun toting Ove Kjikerud. They replace the originals with forgeries, which go undetected at least until the trail back to them goes cold. His outward bravado, based primarily on building upon reputation, masks his insecurities, especially in his short physical stature. He feels he needs that confident demeanor and wealth to get what he wants, including his trophy wife, art gallery owner Diana Brown. However, he almost seems to like the thought of what Diana represents more than Diana herself. As such, he has a mistress on the side named Lotte. The issue of having a baby - Diana wants to get pregnant while Roger doesn't want her to - is another bone of contention in their marriage. The two sides of Roger's professional life intersect when Diana introduces him to Clas Greve, who would be perfect for the CEO ...

Why are so many male actors so short nowadays? Go back to late black and white movies and most male leads are like 6'1 to 6'3.

What went wrong?

>tfw 5'11"
>literally the optimal height
>not a small angry manlet
>not a tall creepy lanklet
Feels good man.

Hello /fit/

>cherrypicking
A lot of the actors on the bottom were making movies around the same time as some on the top.

>angry lanklets: the thread

how many centimeters?

I'm 6'2 but I'm pretty sure women think I'm ugly and autistic so it doesn't help much

Not being tall is just another reason to disqualify yourself from the competition. There are a lot of other excuses.

Optimal is 6"1

Could be worse, he could be under 5"10

i don't even get how being 5'6-5'8 is seen as a handicap when most women are 5'2-5'5.

5*30.48 + 11*2.54 google next time.

Take Leto for example, or Putin, or AlPachino, or Eidan Gillen, or Tom Hardy.

They want guys who are like a foot taller than them. Short girls are the worst culprits of this.

I'm 5'11 but i've been told i'm pretty handsome so I guess it's not all that bad.

If I had to pick though 6'1 seems reasonable. Not to get memed on but I've heard being 6'5+ has it's occasional inconveniences, plus you can't travel anywhere outside of NA/Scandinavia without people constantly staring at you. My buddy who's 6'6 got stopped every 30 seconds in Tokyo so people could take a picture with him.

Do you tallfags have to deal with this shit?

It's a meme, but now short women don't want their sons to be under 6 feet so they compensate by wanting taller men.

>all these lanklets
Sorry, guys, but you're actually weird. 5'10 - 5'11" is perfect.

Is this what you guys do all day every day here? Share kids, get wasted, whine, jerk off? Pretty pathetic. And I bet you have pathetic little cocks too.

+6 inch heels

This guy gets it.

There's too many short women and not enough tall (5'8-6'0) women.

So, short girls are disgusting then.

that gap between 5'7 and 5'8 though

hahaha king of manlets

maybe you're right. i'm 5'11 and all of my gfs have been 5'5 or 5'6.

sometimes i think about how hard being a 6ft+ woman is when even the tallest guys prefer average or short girls

Wolverine is 5'3".
They cast Hugh Jackman because the director didn't think a short character could lead the movie and be a sex symbol

Kek, no. Lots of men don't have a height preference at all, and most that do don't care too much. 6' women never have problems dating unless she refuses to date men shorter then her

>manlets, when will they learn?

Contrary to popular belief, it's not illegal for the woman to be taller than the man.

>Weed Store
Must suck not being FREE

5'11 MASTRRACE AMIRITE

With jews you lose

I think literally all on the top are white males. The ones on the bottom are at least half jewish.

>tfw 6'6" with 7x6
>Tfw haven't touched a woman in years anyways
>Tfw still smugly post in manlet / dicklet threads

Seriously, heightism is not a thing, most people in the real world don't give a shit about what height men are... and honestly, whenver I see some guy complaining about "heightism" on the the internet they always feel the need to have a dig at us heavier girls. If you really want people to be accepted for who they are not their looks, maybe don't spread fatshaming attitudes? that'd be great?

oh my god, please tell me this is a satirical post with a ironic tripcode PLEASE

kek

fat girls are the worst. sorry. it's a cruel world

I've been using this trip since like 2010 so ... no?

High heels for men.

me on the right

It doesn't actually get to me, I'm fat, healthy and happy and if anyone has a problem it's their problem :)

Are you asking a question or are you confused? Why the question mark autismo

not true at all. i'm friends with a bunch of guys who are 5'6-5'7 and they get shit for it all the time. sure one of them gets more pussy than anyone i know but they're excluded instantly by MOST women unless they specifically go after short girls

Would you date a shorter male, if he was fine with you being larger?

I could stand to lose a few pounds and I'm pretty pissed off about it, personally.

>short men
When will this meme end?sad bitches came up with all this short talk because they were butthurt about not having nice boobs/face and its easier to bitch about then money or penis size

Reminder that hairloss makes women in their 20s more disgusted than any height or weight ever could.

if he was a decent guy, sure
who says you need to lose weight though?

And men do it to other men since the beginning of time because?

5'6/5'7 you can get by if you're charismatic and attractive, but you'll never escape being noticeably short.

God when will you manlets ever learn?

>most people in the real world don't give a shit about what height men are
>children associate good connotation with height and bad connotation with short
>literally the definition of prejudice from an unbiased group
>no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

>be 5'11.5"
>tell everyone I'm 6'
I'm basically the Jokester

>who says you need to lose weight though?
I do

I have an eye for aesthetics, I know what looks good and I know what most people think looks good. It's the same skill that makes someone a good director or a good cinematographer

Being fat does not look good

I literally only heard about this 4 years ago.No men I know have done it. men are to be know for their stoicism, not for being catty

What does the size of your cock matter until you get to the bedroom?

>I have an eye for aesthetics, I know what looks good and I know what most people think looks good. It's the same skill that makes someone a good director or a good cinematographer

Look everyone I've grown up in a massive family of pretty much all women. I've been lucky enough to be raised by actual men at the various hobbies I undertake, so I'm not a feminized man.

None the less, I think I've overheard straight honest uncensored talk from women long enough to know how they truly feel about short men.

Women seem to have only ONE major complain about short men: "They're insecure aggressive assholes. It's like dating a chuwawa."
They've never once said they don't like dating the guy simply because he is short, but rather because they presume that being a short guy will make you an insecure asshole who'll just bitch during the entire relationship.

That's right. Women automatically assume short men are undesirable, because of the cancerous self-fulfilling prophecy fueled by insecurity. You are insecure because you think you are too short. You read or listen to women who say they don't want to date short men, but FAIL to understand that women in their needlessly cryptic way are actually saying that short men are undesirable BECAUSE they are insecure and assholes.

It's literally a cancer with fuels itself, cured by only one means:

Don't CHOOSE to be an insecure asshole, despite being short.

Do good things. Work out. Take a martial arts so that in the vent you do have to fight you can end it quickly. Be kind, and admirable. Be good to your girlfriend, but NOT too kind where you'll buy her everything she wants. She has to respect and desire you, NOT your money.

If anything, the responses from this thread are proof of why you all are undesirable to date....unless you change yourself.

>5'10 is more attractive than 6'2
Hard to believe

>tall people are threatening and short people are weasels
If you try to start shit than you can always come up with something. like women who constantly look for something to complain about

if you think you'd look better skinner then, yeah go for it I guess?
however

>Being fat does not look good
this is western bias, in many other cultures contemporary and historical my body type would be seen as ideal. however I think being a confident and powerful woman is more important than my weight though however. intelligent men would agree.

being this delusional. sasuga trip sempi

Just going by the leap in the dating pool, 5'8 should be king of the manlets.

I'm 5'6 and honestly 41.4% is better than I expected. The leaps in potentials in the short section is amazing considering it's just going up in single inches.

I know the math. I meant how tall are you in cm?