In his country it isn't normal to kiss and grope multiple girls in a party

>in his country it isn't normal to kiss and grope multiple girls in a party
How do you guys even live?

I WILL COME TO BRAZIL!

:D

What are you doing in this place? Are you pretend you are part of that 20% of alphas?

I am not pretending

>In his country male affection is considered gay

Yes. And we all know he is a loser, he post here in fucking dawn. But it's an autist who insist everyday he is a normie.

it isn't, family usually kiss each other, in the end we are southern europeans as well
I am watching a boring lecture at university

Nah, we're not the USA.

In France, except for the very codified kiss on the cheek (it's not even a kiss on the cheek) to say hello, yeah if you don't have gf you're not treated as a human being, you don't exist physically

sh-shut up

>university

Please, stop.

>implying in the US people kiss at parties

no but they have the boy/girl hugging, it doesn't exist here.

well people here french kiss and grope asses at parties with people you don't even know

Show to us how normie you are, post a pic from yourself with timestamp. You can erase your eyes.

nah

yeah, I think you made a thread about this.
Seems nice.

>normie
>shitpost here in dawn, morning and evening

lel

>you will never parachute molly and spend the night covered in other warm bodies sharing the bottomless pit that is your love

It's fun. Wouldn't advise it with strangers tho.

sounds like shit

I bet there's something even better feeling

like murder, or something. actually that's probably entry-tier too. some people through history have probably figured this out though.

Oh sure, there's tons of more significant emotional and sensory experiences.

I just said it was fun.

yeah it probaby depends
once I had a mixed guy/girl group of friends and I was foreveralone, once we met another guy/girls group of friends through a friend.
I learnt they nearly all had had sex together (couple by couple not group sex, at least once)

Same country, same age, same skin color.

Your threads aren't that bad, just don't pretend be a normie. Be natural.

And I thought that was only fair, in my own group I had had long debates on how they were not really my friends if they slept around but never once with their supposedly great friend.

it depends on the party and how much alcohol has been consumed

it's a very fine line when you can or cannot get away with it

when it is a Brazilian poster, i do not doubt it
really, in this hellhole, it is not difficult to get laid