Sup Forums BTFO

The thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the president controls the economy with a switch

>Source
>Plainly 'Business Insider'
Ok

and 11 million illegal immigrants taking most of those jobs

>implying Sup Forums supports neo-con trash

Based

one of these days i'll make an OCR plugin that auto hides occupy X posts

RIGHT WING RETARDS VOTE REPUBLICAN BECAUSE THEY WANT THE ECONOMY TO CRASH.

>impling if numbers were reversed you would not be wacking off & wailing about how awesome bush is for making for many jerbs... jobs

THIS

sage, just sage, don't you fucking do it

>OP b8ing out the canadian spaz

let's watch the meltdown

Just an FYI, in order for someone's agenda to finally kick into action to where it's noticeable takes around a decade. So really, Bush's policies have helped America.

I wouldn't miss this for the world.

brb goin go to chipotle. u want anything?

ps JOB REPORT DAY TMRW!

I'M GUNNA HAVE ALL NEW CHARTS!

YOU RIGHT WING AMERICA HATERS ARE GOING TO BE SO PISSED WHEN AMERICA CONTINUES ITS 74 MONTH STREAK OF JOB CREATION!

Oh look it's the leaf who gets quiet when you point out most of those jobs are in low skill industries while high skill sectors have become more scarce across the board.

>let's watch the meltdown

kek

I still haven't saved all the right wing retard screenshots I got from the last one.

wew lad

STOP LYING.

Why do you hate your own country so much? All you right wingers do is shit on America. You're worse than ISIS.

>occupy democrats

>well-paid jobs
>one tick above poverty line is considered well paid
okay leaf

You flatter us with your presence. Got an address I can send hotpockets to?

Listen Trumptard. There's plenty of great paying jobs out there. The problem is you have to have skills.

Right wing retards don't have skills.

Uncle Ricky, could you read us a bedtime story?

93 Gorillion Street.

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/

Wow!
We lost a shout ton of jobs, that were middle class.
Then the black man saved us by making twice as many jobs, for half the wage. Now people can spend twice as much time, at TWO jobs, where they only had to work one before.
Great job nigger!

gonna be hilarious when Trump wins and BTFO out of him

Ok I just BTFO like 5 right wing retards at Mach 20 speed.

I'll brb I seriously gotta get Chipotle I'm starving.

Hopefully they throw in pic related for free.

>I left out the part where the money will trickle down into my offshore tax havens

Voting tory: NOT EVEN ONCE!

This thread has changed my support for Trump...

Now #ImWithHer

What are shitty part time jobs for $1000, Alex?

>The Depression was a good time for jobs
>The 50's were a bad time for jobs
WEW LAD

Now how many jobs lost with Obongo in office?

>implying I support dubya or obongo

I honestly expected to see a Canadian flag.

Only Occupy Democrats would champion huge gains in minimum wage service jobs as an accomplishment.

*sips tea*

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Any dumbass with photoshop can make a graphic like that.

It's not true.

>Pass healthcare bullshit that vastly inflates costs for full-time employees

>Employers replace one full-time worker with two part-time workers

>Claim economic growth

>he does it for free

politi''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fact''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>under bush jobs decrease a whopping .15% of the population over 8 years
>under 2% for Obama in 8 years
>we're supposed to think the former is horrible and the latter is excellent
FUCK

>lets dispel this fiction that hillary is paying online activists to shill for her campaign...