Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/carlo-ancelotti-slams-arsenal-manchester-9465925
twitter.com/Arsenal/status/809803340179591168
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZx2BlRY2o8
skysports.com/football/news/11095/10698366/alexis-sanchez-admits-the-onus-is-on-arsenal-in-contract-tug-of-war
dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/about-nouns/nouns-singular-and-plural
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/16/janoris-jenkins-rams-players-arent-allowed-to-speak-to-stan-kroenke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Monreal

first for wonga out

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/carlo-ancelotti-slams-arsenal-manchester-9465925

Americans OUT

4th for Theo out

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/809803340179591168

good memory my ass, that game was so fucking boring

hello
what game are you playing?

Dragon age origins

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZx2BlRY2o8

Bravely Second

Is Claude still on AFTV?
Haven't been watching it since Arsenal was winning but I don't see him in the videos

do you play counter strike

I don't play like playing shooters

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10698366/alexis-sanchez-admits-the-onus-is-on-arsenal-in-contract-tug-of-war

Juve when?

Wenger OUT
Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin' IN

any updates on the alexis sanchez to chelsea for 250k per week situation?

Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Alexis Sánchez ‘very happy’ at Arsenal but says new deal is up to club

Wenger out when

>tfw went to that game
>booked months in advance thinking it would be a title deciding match and I would experience Arsenal finally winning the league again

what about rocket league

I generally dont like playing with other people, RPGs everyday lad

I recommend Bravely Default and Bravely Second if you've got a 3DS m8

Put 70 hours into the first and I'm now about 75% through the newer one

I remember Campbell looked fine last season, did they sell him?

been meaning to play that desu
even though it looks cartoonish i thought the customization looked really cool

>tfw I got a 2DS years ago but still only have Pokemon Y
been meaning to get Bravely for ages, I only played the demo

First for Wenger being the old joker that he is and losing against Everton on purpose so he can get more praise when he smashes City this weekend.

>tfw you tried to hack yours and bricked it

feels bad man, still have another one luckily

I thought about trying to hack mine but it seemed too long. I couldn't be bothered.

yeah i don't recommend it

Once we lose this weekend we can focus on the FA cup and have top 3 wrapped up

>Alexis wants to stay
>Arsenal are stalling
WENGER AND THE BOARD OUT

hes gone senpai

>mfw Wenger sells Sanchez to China against his will for £100m and they eat his beloved dogs

pls no

HELL!!! NO!!!

>Memelexis saves the year of arsenal
>Wegner dont want give more money
>Alexis goes to china

Wegner out!

>Arsenal win
shouldn't it be Arsenal wins?
how is Arsenal ever plural?

>a club
>a team
>an arsenal
I mean, seriously.

We don't fully understand our own language

Country/Club can be considered as a plural, referring to its members (collective noun).
dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/about-nouns/nouns-singular-and-plural

who's /ScaredArsenalWillBeIn4thOnMonday/ here?

I'll be scared only if we fall to 5th/6th.

are you me? i just started playing that shit.

we have similar taste in games going by your previous mentioned games

I'm kind of seeing a draw tomorrow...It'll be close, but not quite enough.

If we win I'll be so happy

Got a family funeral on Tues so good result please wonga

>having shit taste

When you google 'Arsenal', the info panel on the right shows a list of executives. It doesn't do this for any other football club.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

morning lads, another matchday another wenger out

Morning lads. Walcott out, Lucas in!

>tfw no signings in January

>wake up
>Wenger still in charge of Arsenal and about to get a beating by Poop 'Exposed' Guardiolel
WENGER OUT

Wenger OUT

Chelsea are going to be 9 points clear already
great taste lad

Redpill me on Iwobi lads

earliest of purple patches, now he's the new Ox and peaked at 18. needs to play as a number 10 instead of on the wing because he can't do any type of wing play

nice lad though

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/16/janoris-jenkins-rams-players-arent-allowed-to-speak-to-stan-kroenke/

9 points clear

based wenger

>another 1-0 lead via their first shot on target
Everyone else should just give up already

funny how the best victory of the season ultimately turned out to be the worst thing that could happen

Just posted my feelings about that Chelsea goal on tumblr go have a look

Yh that's what champions do.

gotta secure 4th place now lads

its almost like after huge defeats like 2-8, 1-5, 6-0 a team can learn to shake up and change

Wonga out¡ right fooking now!

yes we should just fold the club and use the money to invest in chelsea

Fuck sake I can't deal with Chelsea winning, we need to find a safe space away from all the Chelsea racists

Actually really admire Chelsea this season

lel

>Wenger's last season

only thing to look forward to in 2017

why do people keep saying it's his last?

What would a foreigner know about London club politics?

his contract expires

because it is

implying.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>thinking Wenger won't sign a new contract

No matter how much you hope and pray for it, profits are up, consistent results are a lock, the owners value Wenger as their most prized asset.

They will beg him to renew and he will oblige.

What are you implying?

this

If we can't afford to pay them the wages then they have to leave, Ozil & iwobi deserve to move somewhere where they will be paid a fair amount for their skill set and where they will win trophys. It's time to let them move on and we should continue to congratulate them on future successes.

it sounds like what you hope will happen m8

Do people actually make fun of Arsenal for having black fans? I'm a black guy who supports Arsenal and all my friends do.. What's the problem? We love Arsenal just as much as you. If anything, Arsenal is the club of choice for black people

How can I support a club where the opposition have no interest in scoring against them, even when they have a 25 yard free kick in the last minute?

>1-0 down at home with a minute to go and still all four defenders refuse to move beyond their own half

someone tell me this isn't fixed please, it's just laughable how little interest they have had in trying to equalise

>9 points behind at Christmas

remember when AKBs thought it would be different this year? tell me how I can suffocate one

wenger out ffs

#FabreBack when?

Still rather have him than Ozil desu

fixed as fuck, Costa's goal was also like 'hey lads, no one touches Diego mid air even though the slightest of contact would have brought him off balance'
he was easy to reach and the ball in was average at best. Like the fourth of fifth game where the exact same thing happens. Soft goal and at 1-0 the opposition doesn't even try to score.

> MUH ITS FIXED

get over it you black loving faggots, you're not good enough to win the league and never will be

I wonder why most young black people in London support Arsenal (srs)

Well we have the most fans in London in general so.....

this has got to be bait

henry, vieira, arsenal are in london and most niggers live in north london

It's really not that difficult to figure out. Are you a retard?

>Reports suggest Antonio Conte’s side are preparing a sensational move for Sanchez as the 27-year-old’s contract negotiations in north London roll on.
I think I might actually stop watching football when that happens

>literally no good 3pm games today

wenger out 2bh

Please keep racist remarks out of the Arsenal General.

i just can't be arsed with football any more, 9 point deficit already, out of RO16 again, boring discussion/drama about contract negotiations for the next 6 months. It's just so dull and uninteresting, I'd prefer us to be in threat of relegation to another season of eternal struggle for 4th

might be more to your tastes jamal

Literally every black person in London supports Arsenal and I'm super serious.

All the good decent people support a club with traditional values, not the progressive multicultural pushing Arsenal

this please

also this

it's actually, unironically true, I'm a UKIP voter but literally everyone around me at matchdays is a north london labour/lid dem voting sperg, you can see it in their faces, their balding heads, attempts at facial hair, problem glasses etc. The home counties tend to be West Ham and Spuds supporters

good lad
if they end up betraying you with brexit, burn down the emirates

reminder that 90 percent of ukip voters are over 50 so are statistically much more likely to be bald

your mum's bald

>11 wins in a row
What monster have we created?