When are you going to grow up and realize he's a garbage player who had a career gifted to him playing in the easiest...

When are you going to grow up and realize he's a garbage player who had a career gifted to him playing in the easiest league on unlimited money team. He's a joke and gets embarrassed on the national stage. Neymar > Cr7 > Rooney > Messi. Not even joking Messi is one of the worst "elite players" of all time.

the media pushed the messi = good meme so our boy ronaldo could have a rivalry

Una puta hoja.

Big flobby donkey cocks

When are you going to grow up and realize Canada is a garbage country who had a culture gifted to them as part of the best empire with the best trading partners. Canada's a joke and gets embarrassed on the national stage. Britain > USA > Australia > Canada. Not even joking Canada is one of the worst "elite countries" of all time.

im annoyed that people think hes good because of >talent, rather than being a roided up freak.

without the juice, hes just a xhaka

why are there so many mentally ill canadian and gypsy penaldo fans on Sup Forums lads?

the same reason theres so mentally ill argentinians who think theyre white on Sup Forums

are argentines the most butthurt Sup Forums posters btw?

>Canada

most cancerous and least humorous for sure

+1 reddit karma! :)

>least humorous

not surprised when they tried to lynch a helpless old man over a misunderstanding, fucking savages

You need to go back Paco

just a reminder to the chicano and the gypsy that history will always remember Messi as the best in this era, by far. Theres just no competition, penaldo is several tiers below him.

history won't remember any athlete, how often is pele talked about?

you know what history remembers though

>Rating Rooney over any decent player

not romania for sure lOl xD

pele is old news, maradona is still relevant, messi will be relevant for the next 30 years minimum

Pele is always mentioned in conversation about the greatest ever footballers.

Romanians are so good at trolling its surreal, I actually had to leave my computer for 5 minutes after reading through this thread

you need to toughen up

>Canada is one of the worst "elite countries
Stopped reading right there

>canada
>elite at anything

pick uno

>gypsies are good at anything

gypsy proxy detected

>a fucking leaf

their tv shows are pretty ok

You had me until Rppney.

>that autistic writing