Assuming money is no object, how do I with the technology available legitimately make my penis bigger?

Assuming money is no object, how do I with the technology available legitimately make my penis bigger?

I was thinking a smooth muscle transplant. But what are your thoughts? If anyone has had surgery post your thoughts.

no one gives a shit about your thread, just post more pics of those delicious tits

You're a fag.

Bump

lol?

Nah, real deal.

FPBP. More tits or delete your thread OP.

You can inject your dick with silicone but it is very unhealthy. There is also a bunch of exercises you can google but as soon as you stop itll go back to normal size, if you do it too long it can also fuck up your dick

Perhaps you can graph a animal penis to yourself?

I mean, I know about that but wanted to know if it is possible to take the muscle of a big dick, same blood type, and implant it into my own.

Medicalfag, reporting in.

There is no way to do it.
Anyone saying otherwise is either selling something, or they got duped and haven't accepted it yet.

The only thing method that could accomplish permanent growth would be some form of gene therapy.

How is it impossible.

How is it possible?

Just remove smooth muscle from a bigger dick and transplant it into your own, you stupid fucking larper.

This.
I used a penis pump for about a year and ended up permanently damaging my penis.

Now I can't get hard without one. Girlfriend dumped me and told all of her friends.

Liar op is talking about surgical methods not air head gimmicks

umm lose weight? otherwise, get tongue skills, finger skills. be ok with toys. it doesnt take a huge dick to make women cum.

Not that simple you cock. Veins and arteries would need to be fabricated. That is probably not possible.

Lol i sweat half of you retards are virgins who give the same answers.

Obviously you can make woman orgasim with normal penis. But I want, like OP, a bigger one for other reasons mainly for myself.

Are you Ottawa fag?

It is dumb fuck. I said money is not an issue. They have hand transplants, and other surgeries where veins need to be connected. This is fucking possible, its just that the market is flooded with scams. The people who actually accomplished this are just not revealing their secret.

Git Gud

So you're just a fag that wants to suck your own dick

So your just a fag who has no ambition. Fuck that faggot I know with money and the right surgeon this is possible.

Why

Even if you find a dick donor, with the same color and blood type. What makes you think the surgery will be "easy". You will probably end up with a dick that has internal bleeding,
wound infection,
reduced skin sensation,
uneven skin surface,
severe scarring, and it might even reject it causing you to end up with a smaller nub.

I am not swapping dicks. I taking the muscle out of big dick and put it in mine.

And those questions are for the surgeon to calculate the risk. I just fucking know it is possible considering we are in an age were we can grow body parts in a lab.

Also who said anything about donating?

OP asks if the surgery is possible but when a medicalfag speaks the truth and proves him wrong OP still won't accept it

Just identify as a big cock guy and tell bitches to check their privilege. Easy.

Yeah, okay medical fag. We really believe you. Especially a fake undergraduate

I think I recognize pic, lived there 20 years ago, don't mind me

Well, taking dick "muscle" would require a donor you cock. Anyways, lab grown tissue would only make things even more difficult. That is, if you want your dick to function. We can cut your tip off and sew sausage tubing on, between you and your tip. You would end up with a half bonerd (possibly) half floppy dick.

you could do sexual exercises like water pumping, kegels, and edging. i made my dick super thick. you can also take supplements like with working out. girth is more important than length, but if u want length more then u need to hang weights.
free red pill helping out some young guys on here. if u want to get big its hard work.

>reads a few wiki articles
>Medical fag here!

Actually, I pulled all this shit out of my ass. Just using common sense.

i think the most prospective way is not really touching your dick but instead pumping yourself full with hormones known to be associated with general tissue growth.

you will fuck over your body hair, make you visibly age and definitely get you some nice (not nice) cardiovascular and joint issues in the process, but its likely gonna grow your dick more than your bones (because your bones cant really grow after a certain age).

the reason this method isnt researched a lot yet is because it ultimately always decreases your quality of life and eventually kills you (you are growing parts which simply are the maximum size they should be already).

Not this small, but look this is huge improvement

Yes you can have surgery for a larger penis, but there's a high chance that it won't feel the same afterwards.

Also just wait till the transgenders realise that most fags and traps are just as much size queens than women, the you will have penis enlargement surgery just as common as plastic surgery and probably even covered by Medicare

Yes, I can wait.

I have 5.5 ln now with decent girth. If i pull my fat back then I am six.

I just want a thick meat rod, and a girl wearing a choker to worship me. And I want to slowly train her to go down all the way

>acts like a penis is a muscle or knows anything about penis in general
lol this is some real shit b8

just fuckem in the ass hole

>bonus: everyone has an ass hole

>If i pull my fat back then I am six.

That there's your problem. Lose weight.

>If i pull my fat back
>Wants enlargement surgery
OP what are you doing

thats a spammer domain.
see, if the therapy was legit, they would get referred by thousands of doctors and not need unsolicited emails to market their shit.
so its not legit.

They take muscle strips from your ass and wrap it around your dick to make it thicker.

But it only lasts for a few years.

And you can get a tendon cut so you'll have a droopy penis.

Yeah but thats the stubborn location. I am skinny everywhere else.