youtube.com/watch?v=PxIt0lgJkkM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7rFyiWEJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EY09UaHYFp4
youtube.com/watch?v=J253q6SNndI
youtube.com/watch?v=IF0Jif_7Dx0&list=WL&index=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some is nice and some is really fucked up

How can I experience ASMR?

The current "community" and scene is filled to the brim with roasties and beta enablers. It needs to burned to the ground so the content can once again focus on the sensation rather than gf simulation. Banning the videos from youtube would be a good start.

makes me want to fucking punch through my monitor, through a flat trans, and into the face of whoever makes those fucking noises.
Growing up, I was always weak to certain noises: forks scratching plates, chalkboard screeches, etc.
But these fuckers have taken my weakness to a whole new level.

We found the ASMR villain, we have a backstory, now we need an outfit.

I don't know, I just get tingles, I dont know science behind it

Heather Feather is my favorite. She's amazingly beautiful, and her voice is so wonderful

It's good but there are 2 big problems.

White knights

Over saturation in videos - Why the fuck do so many content creators insist on packing as many triggers into 1 video, it's annoying. Everyone wants to just over complicate things for some reason.

Also there's that immensely unattractive, fat slob that sells her pictures and videos lmao, forgot her name but having seen them of the videos in other Sup Forums threads.. Man I hope everyone that has paid did charge backs.

There are some rp videos that are actually pretty impressive and do their job well. Pretty much anything put out by Ephemeral Rift is worth checking out. His Lovecraft themed outfits are outstanding while the acting and general content are pretty much the peak for ASMR

Heather Feather is great but personally OneLilium's style makes me feel the most comfortable

The first time I ever experienced ASMR, I was a little kid at Disney's MGM Studios. They had these sound booths that you went inside, and you wore headphones and they played some cool 3D audio of you getting your haircut, and stuff like that. I thought it was really amazing.

ER is great. The problem is that the beta cucks that give money to the roasties doing gf sims autistically screech about how FUCKING GAY it is to listen to male ASMR that actually focuses on ASMR. Sadly, said cucks far outnumber the people actually in it for the sensation. I'd guess that most of those people watching gf sims have never experienced ASMR at all.

how can I relax when fucking cthulhu is whispering shit in my ears

youtube.com/watch?v=0lh-tcD2xXA&t=1s

It's a saturated market on you tube and will likely be less relevant due to most people doing it in order to make a living.

because it's just a Deep One showing you through his thrift shop in Arkham. If you're familiar with the Lovecraft mythos he drops a lot of easter eggs I really enjoy

I´ll check it out then, thanks user

Yeah he's a solid creator, I do prefer a female voice but he carries himself very well.

Occasionally I'll check out ASMRotica just because I'm looking for something different to fap to but you're right about those gf sims being cringey as shit.

Bluewut?

Good fapping material

>Bluewut?
No I have no idea who that is - Little Clover Whispers is the person, just managed to find her.

What?
How the fuck do you fap to ASMR?

I'm all about unintentional ASMR currently youtube.com/channel/UC5AAJRfTGx8PG6Pr5SV8l4g

keep saying cuck like it's a thing

Get goosebumps lmao they're shitting everyone with their "tingles"

How can you not?There's cute girls whispering erotically.

Feels nice. I don't really get the erotic side of it, because I'm at my least aroused when I watch these videos. Completely zonked out.

Random favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pue3QbxFdsc
youtube.com/watch?v=8-8a24HUbRM
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Jf1QDAAbg
youtube.com/watch?v=naOmY64sk2A
youtube.com/watch?v=PxIt0lgJkkM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7rFyiWEJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EY09UaHYFp4
youtube.com/watch?v=J253q6SNndI

every time I listen to bjork i feel it all over my body. It is my favorite sensation

I don't get it. Noises made by brushing,whispering and knocking on shit make me feel nervous and agitated.

Community of autism

different people have different triggers. the videos just go for the most common. I get it from watching other people play video games. I think its because growing up, I was always the one behind the controller for 1 player games. having someone else take over for a bit is wonderfully relaxing.

find your thing.

I don't understand this. Did it start out as a joke and then lure in the autists?

idk i only like the ones that strip on patreon

I like it

/thread

nice quads.
/thread

We're not. Sorry you haven't (or can't) experience ASMR.

Thoughts on asmrbylisa and/or other underage ASMRtists?

Cancer.

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=IF0Jif_7Dx0&list=WL&index=32