Reasons to not off myself?

Reasons to not off myself?
>no friends
>only person that actually made me not feel like a piece of shit left me out to dry
>beta as fuck
>dead end job
>told me best "friend" i nearly died in a car crash and he just laughed
>bad grades
>not confident at all
>hates life in general

do it i am 26 and still on Sup Forums nothing acomplished same exact things

i got none

I too want to kms cant help you buddy, get a hooker or something

Wow, You sound like you would be a joy to be around. Stop dragging other people around you down with you, life is what you make it. Just fucking do it faggot.

they all sound like good reasons to not kys.

Which M is that?

Hahah grades who gives a flying fuck. Ur just a kid. There's good in life. I've been f here) fucking there many times mate it can be fine to live.

{You)
I'm guessing m16m4

holy shit... y does this say me?
did i say this?
am i trippin ballz?

You can do this,
Second try:

i have my own problems i can't deal with yours

i guess my contribution to your thread is to remember that:

life is suffering

the beggar has money problems, warren buffet has money problems, albiet better money problems

the guy who has a lot of friends suffers because of it for reasons

the guy who gets laid a lot gets bored of it

How old are you people..

how bout u stop looking for reasons for shit.
u dont kys because u just fuckin don't.
there are no reasons...

I know it fucking sucks now, but wouldnlt it just be great to look back in 20 years and see what a fucking comeback you made. Please man don't do it. I believe in you. Don't listen to any of these faggots telling you to do it. Their life is just as shit as yours and they're dragging you down with them.

im 27 and my life is a fucking failure but im not a faggot who cries about it. everything is my responsibility

Let me tell you this, OP.
The only way for you to find happiness is to be happy with yourself. Don't worry about what it is that you are doing, go out and do something FOR YOU. If you want some ice cream, then go out and get yourself some fucking ice cream. If you feel like wandering around town, then go fucking wander around town. Do what makes YOU happy. Once you become happy with yourself, new doors will open up, and through these doors you will find new friends. People look toward those who are happy with themselves; once you are satisfied doing your own thing, I can guarantee some girl will come along and want to screw it up, and what I mean by that is do things WITH you.
Love and be happy with yourself and you will find love and happiness from those you attract.

Because the world is hilarious

fuk... its raining...
i hate when it rains.

ima outtas!

I am going to off myselff too, but I won't live stream it or anything. Once I decided to take my "special dose" I'm just gonna relax and continue surfing Sup Forums until my last breath comes. I know it's gonna be weird when they find my lifeless body with this board being displayed on my tablet screen but it's just the way I choose to go. I wonder what word would be the last I type on here.

Ok, now you're looking more mature, gotta say

Feign autism and collect social security. Embrace the neet degenerate lifestyle.

Do it and livestream it faggot

what would Sup Forums say
"do it fag"
if you do please fucking live stream it

Maybe you can`t make your world better, but you can make other peoples world better, from there you can choose to become a helper in some group, become a soldier and kill terrorist, you could try and become the punisher if you are that edgy. Really right now you have the opportunity of making whatever you want with your life, because nothing else will matter

Shitposting

Go to the gym faggot

what a bunch of retarded reasons to kill yourself

kill yourself because of how stupid your reasons for killing yourself are

jk dont kill yourself

Wow being a whiny bitch on Sup Forums is really going to solve your problem. Join a fucking book club or something you twat.

>bad grades
Fuck off, kid.

just fucking do it then ya faggot, jesus

This would make most suicidal people even more suicidal when they realize it takes years of autistic diet management and diligent, difficult workouts to actually achieve anything.

Nothing is holding you back from making the slightest change in your life to improve it and make it more tolerable

Stop being a faggot OP

No, going to he gym and exercising makes you feel better. Its just a fact, maybe the first time it sucks but even if you just run for 20 minutes a day for a week you will feel a LOT better. Its literally scientifically proven, you don't need to become jacked you just gotta exercise.

If you've got the motivation and nerve to kill yourself, you've got more than enough to go out and fix those problems. Sac up and go get a better job. Find new friends, or lighten up, you're buddy was probably just glad you're still alive and/or it was a nervous reaction. Hit the books, shit ain't that hard, you just have to put time in, and it will help you get a better job.

Key to getting more confidence is to stop giving so much of a fuck. Think of all the shit you're good at, you're probably a badass at something. If you're not, get the fuck out there and become a badass at something that will give you some confidence.

Change your routine. Cut your hair. Start taking regular 1+ mile walks, like daily. Do one small thing to improve your diet, start drinking more water or something. Find things you want to improve and slowly work towards it. Persistence is key, but if you can keep up any new behavior for about 2 weeks, you'll be good to go forever.

If you've got the motivation and nerve to kill yourself, you've got more than enough to go out and fix those problems. Sac up and go get a better job. Find new friends, or lighten up, you're buddy was probably just glad you're still alive and/or it was a nervous reaction. Hit the books, shit ain't that hard, you just have to put time in, and it will help you get a better job.

Key to getting more confidence is to stop giving so much of a fuck. Think of all the shit you're good at, you're probably a badass at something. If you're not, get the fuck out there and become a badass at something that will give you some confidence.

Change your routine. Cut your hair. Start taking regular 1+ mile walks, like daily. Do one small thing to improve your diet, start drinking more water or something. Find things you want to improve and slowly work towards it. Persistence is key

>I wonder what word would be the last I type

something as pointless as your life.

want to kill myself in this manner as well. What are the ingredients of the "special dose"?