Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend? Is anything on your mind?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend? Is anything on your mind?

>Advice, Fortune-Telling, and Friendly Conversation!
>Tarot readings for trips.
>Leave a name and you will get a fortune cookie, if you don't feel like rolling.
>Trips can be donated to others.
>Have patience! Readings take time.
>Be kind and keep love in your heart!

Other urls found in this thread:

fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1787439
strawpoll.me/12876567
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOADING - BOOTING SYSTEM...

Commencing System Check
Memory Unit: Green
Initializing Tactics Log
Loading Geographic Data
Vitals: Green
Remaining MP: 100%
Black Box Temperature: Normal
Black Box Internal Pressure: Normal
Activating IFF
Activating FCS
Initiating Pod Connection
Launching DBU Setup
Activating Intertia Control System
Activating Environmental Sensors
Equipment Authentication: Complete
Equipment Status: Green
All Systems Green
Combat Preparations Complete_

Good evening, everyone.

(where is edd to call me cringe?)

Hello Reimu!!!!!
How goes everything?

Mantis

Hello shrine..

Hello 2b!!
How was your weekend?

Mantis, did you ever find your way into the Discord?

*squeeze*

I'm not letting you go any time soon.

hi

The last thread finally died.

Thank god.

-Nico

Hey Reimu, do you hate me?

No more dub readings huh? I must have missed some changes

Sky, glad you could make it. You wouldn't happen to have anymore notes for us, would you?

I've had better weekends, unfortunately. But I have to keep moving. How was yours? Tell me some good news?

*holds your arms around her* Good. But eventually? You'll have to loosen your grip.

Everything goes great, except when it doesn't!

Hi!!
Yes I did!! I was in it last week. I'll have more time tomorrow to be there.

Mantis

Hey! How's everyone doing?

give a fortune cookie to chaz

We have almost a complete set of 2hu posters now, adorable~

hi hi,

how this is working, have this to be my real name? first name?

Trips or bust now, I believe.

Kinda put Reimu out of work as far as readings are concerned. Maybe it should've been reduced to even dubs while odd dubs procure fortune cookies.

Excellent. I look forward to seeing you there.

>failed the captcha 3 times. Being an android is hard.

I don't hate anyone. I don't trust you, though, and I only hope no one else does either.

Any name, even a made up one, a nick name or the real one.

Hehehe
That's the story of my life too.

Mantis

>Is anything on your mind?
Will she eventually get naked or are you being a faggot?

Reimuuu, remember when you said you were gonna show off your lipstick?

First name, real name, fake name, any name.

hmph..

Doing alright for a Monday, Pory. How about yourself?

You didn't happen to participate in Saturday's Game Night, did you?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I don't like being like this.

Me too. :)
Which Captcha, letters or pictures?

Mantis

fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1787439

hi my name is whitefire and i just met this girl...... shes super cute and fun but her freinds are all assholes,....... they pressure her into taking her shirt off but tahts NOT COOL....im a nice guy... a real nice guy./.. i hope i can win her heart one day...

Oh you know, that's basically every day i have, but there's a catch, if it's super paramount for me to accomplish something then i will get a luck stroke, if not i'm just super unlucky.

and this ticket I get, do I have to check this here or on any other site?

no one showed up right away for game night, it ended up being disorganized and falling apart.

No, just the one's I've put up already... I'll another tonight I think. I've been to pre-occupied lately!
I said I had a guilty pleasure... and now we know what it is!
You can just post as user, get a picture you like, use a name. It doesn't really matter... as long as you enjoy yourself and feel comfy.

I miss dub readings. I've wanted to get a reading for a lil' while but i can't roll worth a damn.
What game night?

Yeah, sadly nothing happened.
You can do anything you set your heart to, my man.

In other news, I was too lazy to pick up my guitar today. Maybe tommorrow.

Preach

Hey, maybe that's a good thing. It gives her time for other activities

Someone could try to pry me off of you.

Keyword: try.

*sweeps you up into her arms* There is nothing wrong with you. You're no more terrible than any other human being.

I ventured to give pictures a shot again. Will be switching back to letters.

Hm. Is that right? I hope at least the people who showed up managed to play a game. I'll be around to oversee the next one.

Understandable. When you can. I'd love to borrow from your expertise whenever possible.

Did you just join to make me happy?~

I thought your guilty pleasure was slaying relentlessly and brutally every adventurer that happened to join one of your DnD campaigns though!

Hiya Jill!!

Mantis

Hey what's up everybody? Unfortunately I'm on mobile to night, so I'll be much slower.

Well more than I already am :v

ok lets try this:
Name: crno

do I have to do anything else?

just realized that's jill smoking 7 cigs at once.

That's a lot of smoking.
Fug, missed the question. I'm doing alright, but I do have stuff to do tomorrow and I'm not exactly thrilled about it.

>pick mountains
>all the mountains also have street signs

i got so tilted

No way big sis

*purses her lips*

Glad to see the mission was a success.

It's beginning to prove to be the other extreme though. Before, she was absolutely frantic, trying her best to keep up. Now? Hardly any readings at all. Functionally, these threads have lost their clairvoyant character.

*smiles softly* Oh come now, lets not get too clingy.

I know... I was moving, but I wanted too. I really like chess..
Of course thats why I make them!
No, no, my true neutral girls have never intentionally total party wiped...and I'm not that mean a DM...
Be kind, not nice (google the difference) and don't become someone who feels entitled to love/a relationship just b/c you are nice....
Hello Rock!

We shouldn't talk here.

Just try it, man. Post a name, someone will give you a fortune. You'll see.

And it's unfortunate. I feel bad for you, and I hope you're getting help, but you also have to accept not being trusted and try to do the right thing even though nobody will give you a cookie for it.

You used to do that, and we were on friendly terms. But I'm not gonna be fine with you giving people intentionally bad advice and trying to contradict my friends when they try to help people.

Good evening all.

On tablet, so no Image sigs.

I had an eventful and physically kinda painful day

Er.. Should sign em.

-Emt

Happy to see you again, Rock. Or are you still going by Stone?

What do you have going on?

If you insist.

Tell us about it. Don't just hint at it.

Get a grip and give me trips.

Tarot: What do you see in my future?

hello james

Not exactly sure which picture I chose, but Al is here now.

Chek'd

Tell me about it

Mantis

You know, actually i have a question, true neutral implies you can actually engage in pretty much all sorts of evil activities, right? Even the most vicious ones, while still being able of doing some good too.

From now on you'll be the big sis u.u that would make a lot more sense!

Hmmm, breakfast cereal...

Not a bad quote to open up with, Al. A little involved with the wording, but easy enough to unpack.

No cooking tonight?

Get the derivate of 100 functions. It's not so much hard and more a complete pain in the ass. Theorically I should be doing it now but I'll start tommorrow, it's late and it's due in 2 weeks anyways.
Boss!

Good quote man. Alcibiades was a fucking baller.

any tips for not killing yourself?

see a neurologist and therapist regularly but mostly it's just cemented my feelings about suicide rather then fixing them

I already cooked. We're going random pictures today, so I'm not entirely sure what's in here.

Today has been a hard day. That quote can be stretched to apply actually. I had a good day though.

Hey, what's up?

Yeah, hopefully we'll get another good picture next time.

Where is my contemplative 2B emoticon to help you ponder this one out?

>this will have to do

...why? Is it just practice busywork or are you modeling something? Why not dump it into MATLAB?

I explained in the Discord earlier. But I was at a May Day rally in NYC and some alt-right types tried starting shit. I was punched in the face twice. Then later on, the police tried to push forward. I sprinted with the rest of the crowd. But I tried and face planted into the ground.

Also he Mantis and 2N

Hello Satori! How are you enjoying the pictures?

Hey 2B, what's up? I actually went by Metal Man for a bit since someone settled on metal for me. Then everything got reset :v

Also, I sent a message on discord a while back, was wondering if you saw that.
Hi everybody else!

I'm gonna give you a free one, because I feel like doing a reading. We'll ask the Arthurian Legend deck.

>Knight of Shields
>2 of Cups
>The Magician
The cards show us a polite, capable man who is committed to achieving his full potential. He finds love, and through the strength he gains from this loving relationship, he eventually becomes The Magician-- a talented, noble, wise man worthy of teaching others what he has learned.

you sound like a fucking nerd lol

Er.. Hey 2B and Mantis

-emt

Entertain yourself and try keeping your mind away from intrussive thoughts with videogames, reading, watching television, talking or even working, what have you tried so far?

Have you talked to your therapist about that? You can politely criticize or question them about their therapy, you know. They'll work with you to fix their approach, or maybe refer you to someone whose approach will help you more.

I missed the dicord earlier.
Were you hurt bad? Did you have to go the ER?

mantis

Theres no tips, tricks or shortcuts to life. But there surely must be something you're living for, be it in a way another person, your education, career, or personal fulfillment.

So, let's hear it.

High entropy, I like it. What went on today?

*winces* That's rough, I'm sorry. Other than superficial injuries, functionally you're okay?

you make no sense. talk to me discord. im sleepy

Just a regular Monday, really. And I'll hop onto the Discord after the thread. I hope you didn't require my attention too urgently.

just practice, have to do it to get right to exam, exam is worth the entire grade and while I went flawless the first 2 periods, the teacher can fail me overall if he wants to(Which he will if I don't do the exam).

I don't know if he wants proof though - if he doesn't, I'll just cheat it out then sell the answers. Maybe.

also rolling tentatively about a reading.

Do something to stay mentally busy and keep your mind active. What is driving you to want to kill yourself?

Well, ultimately the decision ends with our shrine matron. And I guess whatever she decides, I support.

Hello, I don't think we've met before. What should I call you?

I'll tell you later if that's okay.

Go with Rice Krispies.

Mantis

Nope. No Er or FEMT needed.

Yea. Should be. Thumbs a bit swollen though.

But what about Apple Jacks?
strawpoll.me/12876567
strawpoll.me/12876567
strawpoll.me/12876567

Pebble~

Why would you do something like that? It's just a sad to see perfectly fine people like you leave in such a way, i'm sure life has something big ready for you, hang in there, everyone deserves to be happy.

Huh? Is there something you want to tell me that you can't reveal in front of the others perhaps?

Call him Steel, he'll love it.
Hey there.

Well good to hear the day went normally, if that's a good thing :v

Nah, please,no worries. I just wanted to chat a bit.

Hi! Don't believe we have, I'm Rock. And you?

Nope. I'm just sleepy...

for which one u did this now?

Apple Jacks are good too.

Get both. Try putting them in the same bowl. See what happens.

Mantis

Hey there pory, sorry if I'm not responding to you or anybody. Sup Forums's a bit of a hassle on my phone.

What's up?

Those are some pretty high stakes; I don't think I've ever taken a class where the grade was dependent on only one exam. Seems irresponsible to me, but I wish you luck all the same. Do well and let me know how it all pans out.

Should she decide to publicly volunteer personal information about Shrine members, you'd support that?

That's perfectly fine.

Ouch. Dominant? Certain it isn't broken?

Tonight we could chat for a few hours if you'd like.

Well, hello there

These random images are throwing me off today. How are you 2B?

Hmmm...i hate multitasking, i'm doing this just for you!

Hey 2B

Well that's a relief. It could have been so much worse..

Mantis

It really comes down to internal motivation... I've played 2: one that just didn't care about much and did things out of boredom/interest and one that just had a somewhat altered view of the world...
Of course, Jill a best...

Hello to everyone else! I'm trying to fix my door... it's better... at least one hinge works. I'm not picking it up and propping it anymore..

I missed these, in some strange way. Also Capn Crunch is obviously the most superior cereal

Steel. Its brilliant. Can I call you porygon-zed?

I go by Sonya. Nice you meet you, Ste- I mean Rock

She won't so no. I have to confess, I knew you'd ask some kind of difficult question like that.

I don't think it's broken. I still got full mobility and all. But hurts a fair bit. Dominant hand. Sadly?

-Emt

Definitely. AFAIK no one got majorly hurt. Quite a few arrested sadly.

-emt

>anime in 2017

The magical thing about my polls is whichever answer gets the most votes is guaranteed to be the true answer.
>saving the thumbnail in 2017