Get Rekt Liberals: The people said no to you and you've lost the war, now support your President like a good American

Get Rekt Liberals: The people said no to you and you've lost the war, now support your President like a good American.

>now support your President

No. Why should I?

Baby Huey!

What a lazy bait thread.

Because that's what a patriot does. No matter your minor petty disagreements over non-issues.

Bump for more libtard butthurt.

>what a patriot does

Not what a patriot in a democracy does. You're talking about what a patriot in an authoritarian regime does.

No thanks. I'll stick with the traditional USA.

A true patriot attempts to better his or her country.

Which is exactly what Trump's victory symbolizes, it may hurt knowing Leftism will never bud and flourish in America the way it did under that Muslim but you're gonna have to accept your values as a Leftist do not match up with a country like the United States.

He won't make it to Christmas.

Nice presidency you got there. Sure would suck if two federal grand juries indicted you and your entire criminal clown fiesta for espionage and RICO.

"So-called president."

"Popular vote loser Donald J Trump"

Come on dudes. Just ignore it all. It's all gonna implode eventually and then we can just sit back and laaaauuuugh

'My country, right or wrong,' is a thing that no patriot would think of saying. It is like saying, 'My mother, drunk or sober.'
–G. K. Chesterton, The Defendant (1901)

Or perhaps 'my metastatsized cheeto, with or without his crack'.

Pro tip : if you're going to try and troll as a dipshit, right wing inbred then try not using correct grammar.

Remember, statistically they're are some of the dumbest people in the industrialized world.

HURRRR DURRRR LIPTARd! TRIGGERED!!!!

Right? That's what you were about to say?

Popular vote literally means fucking nothing. At least shillary won the consolation prize

Patriots love they're country, it doesn't mean they have to like the corporate shill and chief

Anybody else think it was hilarious that trump caved, the Senate passed the budget to keep the federal government running for six more months, and didn't include one penny for the wall? They even protected the states with legalized marijuana.

Republican president
Republican senate
Republican congress
Right-wing Supreme Court
Majority of governors are republican

Can't get shit done. Sure they passed a spending bill - caving in to the Dems. Good job!!!

You mean, the way republicans rallied around Obama?

Hi Shareblue

Yeah let's talk again when a dem gets elected in next term. You ready to do the same? Thought so.

I'm a liberal but don't worry, I exposed a feminist online right after the election. To the victor go the spoils

May be true, but that's still a terrifying thought, because then we'd have President Pence.

Pence has 0 charisma. He wouldn't be an effective or persuasive leader. I'm not worried about Pence.

A good American gets behind elected officials that do what they want, and criticize/vote out those that do not. How difficult is it to understand this concept?

like a Democrat has any chance of winning in 4 years, maybe in 8 but not 4.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

This thread is bait, and you just took the bait. Sup Forums is not a place for intelligent debate. How difficult is it to understand this concept?

What autism is this even?

OK, we will. just like the republicunts did for Obama

you're as sure of that as you were that Hillary would win.
You're opinion means nothing.

It is not possible to determine whether or not it is bait, as a large portion of Trump supporters are mentally incompetent.

your a moran
you're spelling confirms it

Liberal,
good American...choose one