Most guys today own at least one fleshlight or masturbator

Most guys today own at least one fleshlight or masturbator.
Do you think one day most of us guys will have a sex doll?

Saving up to buy a realdoll/boytoy and customize her exactly how I want her. Real women are awesome to have around, but you would never have to worry about getting into a massive argument with your doll unless you yourself are insane.

Posting more of OP doll

How much op?

I have the money for one and would like to try out fucking one but I don't think my wife would be on board

>most of us guys will have a sex doll

Nah. Not dolls.

But sex robots. Yes, sex robots. Will do more for overpopulation than famine and plague combined.

See, what they need to do is create some kind of vagina-flavoured-and-scented lube that also feels like natural wetness. Like, nice clean fresh vagina taste and smell, the really alluring one.

That way eating one of these out wouldn't taste like munching on rubber so much.

Why would you eat out a sex doll?

For her pleasure.

Why does that matter? It's not like she has to worry about you cheating on her kek

If I had a sex doll it's ass would basically always be pressed against my face, I would have my tongue to far up the butthole while I fap, gat dyamnit

To some wives a hand is cheating.

That's just their insecurities.
You would be more likely to cheat if you couldn't have some kind of experimental fun. Experimenting is healthy.

Open your fucking mind kiddo.

lmfao where did you get that stat from

Just grab a can of tuna and pour the juice in her snatch. Lil lube and presto