Rank the songs on an album you like

Rank the songs on an album you like.
Black Skinhead > On Sight > Bound 2 > Blood On the Leaves > New Slaves > I Am God > Hold My Liquor > Guilt Trip > I'm In It > Send It Up

Admirable but mishtaken

Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst > Real > m.A.A.d City > Poetic Justice > Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe > Swimming Pools > Backseat Freestyle > good kid > Sherane > Money Trees > The Art of Peer Pressure > Compton

On GP > Inanimate Sensation > I Break Mirrors With My Face in the Untied States > Turned Off > Centuries of Damn > Beyond Alive > The Powers That B > Death Grips 2.0 > Why A Bitch Gotta Lie > Pss Pss

Transgender Dysphoria Blues > True Trans Soul Rebel > Paralytic States > FUCKMYLIFE666 > Black Me Out > Drinking With the Jocks > Osama bin Laden as the Crucified Christ > Two Coffins > Dead Friend > Unconditional Love

Greedy > Touch It > Into You > Be Alright > Dangerous Woman > Knew Better/ Forever Boy > Side to Side > Moonlight > Let Me Love You > Everyday > Leave Me Lonely > Sometimes > Bad Decisions > Thinking Bout You > I Don't Care

these threads are ridiculous. if you really try to quantify the quality of individual tracks on great albums like this, youre no different than fantano. It's one thing if it's a garbage album or project, but in general, each track serves its own purposes in the grand scheme of the overall projects context

Is it not implied that you understand the significance of each song in the grand scheme of the album, because it's an album you like? Take each song out of context and judge it lmfao

>the art of peer pressure that low
>money trees that low
>swimming pools that high
oh my

but you're not taking it out of context, you're directly comparing it in relation to the other tracks

even if you did measure the songs worth on its own, I don't understand how plebs can just slap an arbitrary score or gold star or adjective to measure its worth

It's just so vague. As long as it accomplishes whatever goal it's trying to achieve, that's more than enough to solidify its excellence. Rating it any further is pointless

I'm just ranting, sorry user but I feel like perspectives like these are what destroy the album era and promote poptimism and playlist trends

Figured doing this one could start some interesting conversation.

We Major > Gone > Late > Touch the Sky > Crack Music > Drive Slow > Gold Digger > Diamonds of Sierra Leonne > Heard Em Say > Roses > Celebration > My Way Home > Addiction > Bring Me Down > Hey Mama > All the skits.

SAMIDOT > m.a.a.d City > Swimming Pools > Good Kid > The Art of Peer Pressure > Money Trees > Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe > Backstreet Freestyle > Real > Sherane > Poetic Justice > Compton

>Compton at the bottom
What the fuck is this?

On Sight > Blood on the Leaves > New Slaves > Bound 2 > Black Skinhead > Guilt Trip > Hold My Liquor > I Am a God > Send it Up > I'm In It

m.a.a.d City > Sing About Me > Money Trees > Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe > Poetic Justice > Good Kid > Swimming Pools > Backseat Freestyle > The Art of Peer Pressure > Sherane > Compton

Us and Them > Brain Damage > Time/Breathe (Reprise) > Great Gig in the Sky > Any Colour You Like > Eclipse > Breathe > Money > On the Run > Speak to Me

It's a good song, but it definitely doesn't rank in the top 10.

My main problem with Compton is that it doesn't fit the album. Real was the closer, and it was a good closer in the context of the album, then here's this loud and kinda obnoxious track that really ruins the vibe we just left on.

is... the consensus of this fucking site that I'm In It (best track) is the worst song?
Why A Bitch Gotta Lie > Inanimate Sensation > Pss Pss > The Powers That B > the rest of this shitty album
Agree with this except the Art of Peer Pressure being anywhere near that low.

Redbone > Stand Tall > Me and Your Mama > Have Some Love > California > Zombies > Boogieman > Terrified > Riot > Baby Boy > The Night Me and Your Mama Met

>On GP
>shit
Some might say it's overrated, but definitely not shit.

grow up my dude

I Am A God > Blood On The Leaves > Hold My Liquor > I'm In It > Guilt Trip > New Slaves > On Sight > Black Skinhead > Bound 2 > Send It Up

Someone Who Does > Made to Last > Yung & Dum > The Realest > Slow Me Down > Home Soon > COMA > Lost-n-Found (On A Roll) > I Always Knew > Hero > Flojo > Rank Rider > Blue Wall

i almost wholeheartedly agree with this, although i'd put heard em say a little higher

>real that high
>art of peer pressure that low
>mfw
You can't be serious. I would think you just ignore lyrics and substance but you also put sherane that low so I'm just confused

>The Night Me and Your Mama Met
>Below Riot

why

Touch > Within > Doin It Right > Get Lucky > Give Life Back to Music > Giorigo By Moroder > Instant Crush > Contact > The Game of Love > Fragments of Time > Lose Yourself to Dance > Beyond > Motherboard

Real is too much of a great closure of an album for me. I also believe that it's a great song that's very underappreciated off of GKMC.

Art of Peer Pressure is good too, I just don't like it compared to some of the other songs off the album.

Girl Loves Me > Lazarus > I Can't Give Everything Away > Blackstar > Dollar Days > Sue (Or In A Season of Crime) > 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore

Jenny Was a Friend of Mine > Somebody Told Me > Mr. Brightside > Smile Like You Mean It > On Top > Midnight Show > Change Your Mind > Everything Will Be Alright > Andy, You're a Star > All These Things That I've Done > Believe Me, Natalie

Let It Happen > The Less I Know the Better > New Person, Same Mistakes > Eventually > Past Life > 'Cause I'm a Man > The Moment > Yes, I'm Changing > Reality In Motion > Love/Paranoia > Disciples > Nangs > Gossip

Heard em say and Hey mama should rated higher, otherwise I agree

>California that high
>Baby Boy that low

No

Dollar Days > Blackstar > I Can't Give Everything Away > Tis a Pity She Was a Whore > Lazarus > Girl Loves Me > Sue

Me and Your Mama > Stand Tall > Redbone > Riot > Baby Boy > Terrified > Boogieman > Have Some Love > California > The Night Me and Your Mama Met > Zombies

Lost in the world/WWSIA > Runaway > Power > Monster > Dark Fantasy
> Gorgeous > Devil in a new dress > all of the lights+interlude > blame game > So Appalled > Hell of a life
They're all 10/10 tho

>All these things that low
>AYOS that high
Foh.

The Ending of Dramamine >> Kimochi Warui > Hey Space Cadet > Bead Monster Thing > America > I Want You To Know That I'm Awake > You're in Love With Me > I-94 W > is this dust really from the titanic?

Shame on you guys for Hold My Liquor that low

Real? Really?

>Dark Fantasy below Monster

k

>Real? Really?
I'm for real, I'm for real. I'm for really, really real.

>hell of a life
>last
stop

Dogs > Ben's My Friend > Jim Wise > Richard Ramirez Died Today of Natural Causes > Micheline > Carissa > Pray for Newtown > Truck Driver > I Watched the Film the Song Remains the Same > I Can't Live Without My Mother's Love > I Love My Dad

Black Skinhead > Bound 2 > Blood On the Leaves > New Slaves > On Sight > I Am A God > Guilt Trip > I'm In It > Hold My Liquor > Send It Up

Money Trees > Backstreet Freestyle > Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe > The Art of Peer Pressure > good kid > Compton > m.A.A.d city > Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst > Real > Poetic Justice > Sherane > Swimming Pools (Drank)

Gone > Touch the Sky > Gold Digger > Crack Music > Heard 'Em Say > We Major > Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) > Hey Mama > Celebration > Roses > Bring Me Down > Drive Slow > My Way Home > Addiction > Wake Up Mr. West > Skit #3 > Skit #4 > Skit #1 > Skit #2

Time > The Great Gig in the Sky > Money > Breathe (In the Air) > Brain Damage > Us and Them > Eclipse > Any Colour You Like > On the Run > Speak to Me

Redbone > Me and Your Mama > Boogieman > Baby Boy > Have Some Love > Riot > Zombies Stand Tall > The Night Me and Your Mama Met > Terrified > California

Gorgeous > Devil in a New Dress > Dark Fantasy > Monster > So Appalled > Power > Hell of a Life > Runaway > All of the Lights > Lost in the World > Blame Game > Who Will Survive in America > All of the Lights (Interlude)

>Compton that high
>Swimming Pool and SAMIDT that low
No m8, no.

>Poetic Justice that high
>Art of Peer Pressure and Money Trees that low
What the fuck is this

Carissa > Dogs > Jim Wise > Micheline > Richard Ramirez Died Today of Natural Causes > Pray for Newton > I Can't Live Without My Mother's Love > Ben's My Friend > Truck Driver > I Love My Dad > Song Remains the Same

Star67 > 6PM in New York > Company > Know Yourself > Preach > Jungle > Legend > Madonna > No Tellin > Energy > You & The 6 > 10 Bands > Wednesday Night Interlude > 6 Man > Now & Forever > Used To > 6 God

Truth Ray > Pink Section > Nose Grows Some > A Brain In a Bottle > The Motherlode > There Is No Ice (For My Drink) > Guess Again! > Interference

L.A. Girlz > Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori > Jacked Up > Do You Wanna Get High? > King of the World > California Kids > Endless Bummer > Thank God For Girls > (Girl We Got A) Good Thing > Wind In Our Sail

>No Tellin' anywhere but 1

Kiss of Life> No Ordinary Love> Cherish the Day> Feel no Pain> Couldn't love you more> Like a Tattoo> Bulletproof Soul> Pearls> Mermaid

This is perfect

King of the World > Endless Bummer > Do You Wanna Get High? > Girl We Got A Good Thing > Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori > LA Girlz > California Kids > Wind in Our Sail > Jacked Up > Thank God For Girls

Power > Lost in the World > Devil in a New Dress > All of the Lights > Gorgeous > Runaway > So Appalled > Monster > Blame Game >Hell of a Life

Gone > Late > Crack Music > Addiction > Heard 'Em Say > Diamonds from Sierra Leone > We Major > Touch the Sky > Gold Digger > Hey Mama > Celebration > Roses > My Way Home > Bring Me Down

The Powers That B > Centuries of Damn > IBMWMFitUS > On GP > Inanimate Sensation > Beyond Alive > Pss Pss > WABGL > Turned Off > DG 2.0

mAAd City > Money Trees > Backseat Freestyle > BDKMV > Swimming Pools > Poetic Justice > Good Kid > SAMIDoT > Sherane > TAoPP > Compton

Blood on the Leaves > Bound 2 > Send It Up > New Slaves > On Sight > I'm In It > Black Skinhead > Hold My Liquor > Guilt Trip > I Am a God

Sandcastles > Daddy Lessons > 6 Inch > Freedom > All Night > Pray You Catch Me > Forward > Formation > Sorry > Hold Up > Love Drought > Don't Hurt Yourself

Hacker > The Fever (Aye Aye) > Bitch Please > I've Seen Footage > Get Got > Hustle Bones > Punk Weight > Lost Boys > The Cage > Blackjack > System Blower > Double Helix > Fuck That

Five Magics > Holy Wars > Hangar 18 > Tornado of Souls > Rust in Peace > Lucretia Take > Poison Was the Cure > Take No Prisoners > Dawn Patrol

No Love > Lil Boy > Come Up and Get Me > Bass Rattle Stars out the Sky > Lock Your Doors > Deep Web > World of Dogs > Whammy > Artificial Death in the West > Stockton > Pop > Black Dice

>Punk Weight that low
hey cut it out

Beware > Spread Eagle Cross the Block > Klink > Blood Creepin > Lord of the Game > Takyon > Known for It > Thru the Walls > Culture Shock > I Want It I Need It > Cut Throat > Guillotine

Bottomless Pit > Giving Bad People Good Ideas > Eh > Spikes > Trash > 80808 > Ring a Bell > Warping > Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood > Hot Head > Bubbles Buried in this Jungle > BB Poison > Houdini

>mfw this might be DG's worst non-instrumental project

Whatever I Want (Fuck Who's Watching) > This is Violence Now > Birds > Feels Like a Wheel > Anne Bonny > I'm Overflow > Two Heavens > Big House > Intro > Bootleg > Government Plates

Up My Sleeves > Big Dipper > Voila > Black Quarterback > Have a Sad Cum BB > Billy Not Really > Say Hey Kid > Fuck Me Out

>You might think he loves you that low
Hell naw

Trucker's Atlas > Teeth Like God's Shoeshine > Cowboy Dan > Polar Opposites > Trailer Trash > Doin' the Cockroach > Shit Luck > Heart Cooks Brain > Bankrupt on Selling > Out of Gas > Styrofoam Boots > Convenient Parking > Lounge > Jesus Christ Was an Only Child > Long Distance Drunk

Power > Runaway > Monster > Lost in the World/WWSIA > Gorgeous > Dark Fantasy > All of the Lights Interlude > All of the Lights > So Apalled > Hell of a Life > Blame Game > Devil in a New Dress

its good but not as good as the other songs

Double Helix > Punk Weight > Bitch Please > The Fever > Lost Boys > Get Got > Hacker > Fuck That > System Blower > Hustle Bones > I've Seen Footage > Blackjack > The Cage

Big Dipper > Billy Not Really > Voila > Up My Sleeves> Have a Sad > Black Quarterback > Say Hey Kid > Fuck Me Out
All great tracks tho

Bound 2 is objectively better than On sight

Yeezus underrated as hell

Flawless list except for Bitch Please being that high. Maybe if you had Fuck That there I'd let it slide but not Bitch Please.

>pic
FML > Real Friends > Freestyle 4 > Feedback > No More Parties > Wolves > Ultralight Beam > Pt. 2 > Famous > Pt. 1 > Saint Pablo > 30 Hours > Facts > Fade > Rest is bad

Roses > Diamonds > Heard Em Say > Hey Mama > Gold Digger > Touch the Sky > Diamonds remix > the rest is garbage/forgettable

I Am A God > Hold My Liquor > New Slaves > Send It Up > On Sight > I'm In It > Bound 2 > Black Skinhead > Guilt Trip = Blood on the Leaves
first 8 are great, bottom 2 are bland.

Gorgeous = Runaway = Lost in the World = Blame Game > Hell of a Life > Power > Devil in a New Dress > Dark Fantasy > So Appalled >>> Monster >>>>> All of the Lights

Brain Damage > Time > Eclipse > On The Run > rest isn't all too exciting. good album though

I Can't Give > Girl Loves Me > Dollar Days > Blackstar > Tis a Pity > Lazarus > Sue

Birds > Anne Bonny > Whatever I Want > Bootleg > rest of the album

trash > notm

Centuries of Damn > Death Grips 2.0 >>> On GP > Why a Bitch > I Break Mirrors >>>>>>>>>> The rest >>>>>>>> shit >>>> the powers that b (the track)

>feel like Coma & The Realest should be a bit higher.

Trailer Trash > Teeth Like God's Shoeshine > Polar Opposites > Doin' the Cockroach > Long Distance Drunk > Bankrupt on Selling > Truckers Atlas > Styrofoam Boots/It's All Nice on Ice, Alright > Cowboy Dan > Out of Gas > Heart Cooks Brain > Shit Luck > Jesus Christ Was an Only Child > Lounge > Convenient Parking

love all of em tho

On GP >Turned Off > Centuries of Damn > Why a Bitch Gotta Lie > I Break Mirrors > Pss Pss > Inanimate Sensation > The Powers that B > Death Grips 2.0 > Beyond Alive

Hacker >The Fever > Get Got > The Cage > System Blower > I've Seen Footage > Blackjack > Lost Boys > Hustle Bones > Lost Boys > Punk Weight > Bitch Please > Fuck That

Giving Bad People > Bottomless Pit > Three Bedrooms > Spikes > 80808 > Bubble Buried >Trash > Eh > Hot Head > Warping > Ring a Bell > Houdini > BB Poison

LA Hallucinations > Boy Problems > Emotion > Your Type > All That > Run Away with Me > Making The Most of the Night > When I Needed You > Let's Get Lost > I Really Like You > Warm Blood > Gimme Love

Station to Station>Stay>Word on a Wing>Golden Years>Wild is the Wind>TVC15

Pretty good ranking friend, except
>Styrofoam Boots that low
>Shit Luck that high

Heard em Say > Hey Mama > Touch the Sky

1. I am a god
2. Black Skinhead
3. On sight
4. New slaves
5. Im in it
6. Blood on the leaves
7. Send it up
8. Bound 2
9. Hold My Liquor
10. Guilt Trip

what if this would be the tracklist

Really difficult to do it but i'll give it a try anyways

Stankonia > B.O.B > Gasoline Dreams > SlumBeautiful > Toilet Tisha > Spaghetti Junction > Xplosion > Humble Mumble > So Fresh So Clean > We Luv Duz > I'll Call B4 I Come > ? > Snapping & Trapping > Red Velvet > Gangsta Shit > Miss Jackson

Bullet in the Head > Wake Up > Bombtrack > Know Your Enemy > Killing in the Name > Take the Power Back > Freedom > Township Rebellion > Fistful of Steel > Settle for Nothing

Da Art of Storytellin' Pt. 1 & 2 > Skew It On The Bar-B > SpottieOttieDopalicious > Return of the G > West Savannah > Aquemini > Slump > Chonkyfire > Rosa Parks > Synthesizer > Liberation > Nathaniel > Ya'll Scared > Mamacita

>ms jackson last

damn that's contrarian

>double helix that high

my n-word

>

Butterfly > Flesh Without Blood > Kill V.Maim > Life in the Vivid Dream > World Princess part II > Realiti (tho demo version is my top1 grimes' song) > Venus Fly > California > Artangels > Pin > Belly of the Beat > Laughing and Not Being Normal > Easily > Scream

I hit the Jamaican spot, at the bar, take a seat
I ordered the jerk, she said you are what you eat

You see I always loved that sense of humor
But tonight you should have seen how quiet the room was

The Lyor Cohen of Dior Homme
That's "Dior Homme", not "Dior, homie"

The crib Scarface, could it be more Tony?
You love me for me? Could you be more phony?

Got goosebumps the first couple of times I heard this.

Holy shit dude its just music

Pyramid Song > Life in a Glasshouse > Knives Out > You and Whose Army? > I Might Be Wrong > Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box > Like Spinning Plates > Dollars & Cents > Morning Bell / Amnesiac > Pulk / Pull Revolving Doors > Hunting Bears

Have you seen them live? Seeing them play Shit Luck live makes you wanna cum to the song on a daily basis

>scream and lanbn that low
imagine being this pleb

>believe me, natalie THAT LOW
>Mr. Brightside not at the bottom

> pic

Deeper > Thuggin > Real > Lakers > Shitsville > Robes > Harold's > High > Shame > Knicks > Scarface > Pinata > Broken > Uno > Bomb > Supplier/Watts

Contact > Touch > Fragments of Time > Get Lucky > Doin' It Right > Motherboard > Within > Giorgio by Modorer > Instant Crush > Give Life Back to Music > The Game of Love > Beyond > Lose Yourself to Dance

Rael>Mary Anne with the Shaky Hand>Odorono>I Can See for Miles>Tattoo>I Can't Reach You>Armenia City in the Sky>Our Love Was>Relax>Sunrise>Silas Stingy>Medac>Heinz Baked Beans

Across the Sea > Tired of Sex >The Good Life > Pink Triangle > Falling for You > El Scorcho > Why Bother? > Getchoo > No Other One > Butterfly

>Runaway >POWER >Devil In A New Dress > Gorgeous >Dark Fantasy >Lost in The World+Who Will Survive In America >Hell of a Life >All Of The Lights >So Appalled >Blame Game >Monster

Across the Sea > Pink Triangle > The Good Life > Tired of Sex > El Scorcho > Butterfly > Falling for You > No Other One > Why Bother? > Getchoo