Should I cut my hair / shave? I want to try buzz cutting my own hair but idk how

Should I cut my hair / shave? I want to try buzz cutting my own hair but idk how

Also faces of Sup Forums thread

stuff something up your ass with a time stamp and your face visible, or fuck off.

What the fuck is that haircut, like why would you even think that it looks good?

Do a fucking buzz cut and cut it all even, it will look ten times better than whatever the fuck you call that on your head right now.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK THAT'S NORMAL

It's not but I don't give much of a shit about my hair it's part of why I'm a 23 year old virgin.

>I'm a 23 year old virgin.

But you are doing this to yourself, cut your fucking hair man and JUST GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO PEOPLE.

Talk about stuff everyone could enjoy, not about anime or games or whatever the fuck you wanna talk about.

Your face is not even ugly you could easily sort your life out

A buzzcut will look way better than your current cut

If you do buzz your hair, you might not like it at first. But give it a bit of time. Not just so you get used to it, but because as it grows, it will give different looks. 1 day will look really different from 1 month. Give it a shot.

U wanna do it. Then do it. Its just hair.

you should cut your wrists

also hello mr ryan gosling

Just buy clippers and shave it all off with a guard off, it'll leave small hairs. It feels great and works on everyone, and there's no messing up on it since everything will be same size.

Okay. Any tips? I have the spacer on my razor. Should I use clippers first to ease strain on the razor?

You look ugly as fuck

not sure why anyone bothered to post after thissad state we're in here boys.

So do you.

Right

wtf is this shit, first ryan gosling, now dakota fanning

any more celeb fags?

Ya me

lurk more before you samefag this fucking hard.

What are you implying he's samefagging about?

grow your hair and beard like jim morrison or just kys

HAHAAHAHA op you look exactly like me but i have blue eyes and lighter brown hair.

Get your hair wet first. Make sure you have some clipper oil on the blades. Just a drop or two, and then turning it on will spread the oil.

>cutting my own hair

It'll be ok

where u located op?

??? i feel good about myself dont bring down my self esteem you brown eyed subhuman.

This guy has blue eyes too, it doesn't help him much

Shave everything off above where your shoulders meet your neck.

Okay. I think I'll look even faggier bald tho.

A little 5 o'clock shadow is fine, tapped your hair and spike it up abit on top.