So i was violently abused as a small child and the only way that really plays into the story here is that i learned...

so i was violently abused as a small child and the only way that really plays into the story here is that i learned about sexuality at a very young age (5yo). a few months after it all started i was constantly flogging the bishop. i dont even remember it feeling good i just sort of, did it. but that never really stopped. eventually my parents looked for help after i got caught waving my wiener in front of a group of girls in the 3rd grade (they were more curious than anything). i was taken home and punished severely (well severely for a 7 year old) and taken out of school for a few days. but when i went back i was caught by the bus driver on the way into school just kinda batting it around. so at the behest of the principle my parents took me to see a psychologist and psychiatrist.

(cont.)

cut too when i was 16 and in the throws of puberty. after being caught a few other times i eventually learned that what i was doing was considered wrong. that didnt stop me, i just got more creative, especially since for about a year and a half now i had actually been cumming and discovering my own little sexual perversions (suprise i liked to show people my dick). and would often put myself in more and more risky situations. (i have an entire catalog of those if you want when this is done) but i coudl not be caught or i would of been put back into the pheonix center (a sort of school for troubled kids) and that place fuckign sucked. everything was fine for a long time, i would always carry tissues with me, use the bathroom about once per class period, and when no one was paying attention whip out my dick under the group tables we had at science class. this is where i first learned the baking soda trick.

(cont.)

i had gotten very good at this point at concealing my orgasms. so i could often just unzip my pants and kinda rub my dick inbetween my legs until i came under the table the entire time taking notes and just looking like i was a fidgety kid with a bouncing leg. now idk what possessed me to do this but one day about 2 weeks before spring break 2 things happened. 1) i decided to take some baking soda we were using as a base in some stupid chemistry experiment to try to sell it to some of the local meth heads as coke. and 2) the teacher called me up to the front of the class. now #2 doesnt sound like such a big deal but i had gotten so used to my leg dick rolling routine that i had forgotten i was doing it. so when i stood up to go to the bored the entire class just went dead silent. i got about half way to the board before i realized it and then i immediately came. and i fucking came hard. to this day it was one of the best fuckign feelings of my life. and it went everywhere. it shot about 2 and a half feet out in all of its milky white glory right onto the desk and this girl susan whitiker's chest. she had a deep Vneck too and it just kind of dribbled on in there. after savoring it for a what seeemd like an hour but was probably a quater second i hear the teacher scream "user!!! WHAT THE FUCK" and i jsut turned and booked it.

(cont.)

this was before there were security cameras so i ran straight to the bathroom and was trying to find anythign that looked vaguely cum like to rub on me and say it jsut sort of spilled. i tried wet toilet paper, that shitty powdered soap, and even scrapping the paint off of the stalls mixed with water. but i ended up soakign wet and looking like i faught pile of paint chips. idk why i thought that would work. then it hit me, i still had the baking soda. so i tried that and to my suprise it looked pretty damn close to a thick glob of cum and we were using it in class that day. so i mixed some of that up and tried it on my shirt and when the security officer found me i tried to pass that off as my story. no fuckign way did it work, but the seed of a great idea had been planted. i was going to move away from the midwest to new york city.
(cont)

cut to 27.

so this is about 10 years ago from today just to give you some reference. i had found my own little niche after moving to NYC 2 years prior. not a popular one but i was making a shitty living posting voyeure videos on the internet. small scale stuff like flashing on the subway, hidden cameras in bathrooms, and rubbing my dick on women in crowds. i had my own website run anonymously by some dude i met at a bar who shared my interests but was a little more tech savvy. i dont know exactly how many clients he had but i know i wasnt the only one. anyway it was bound to happen but his place got busted and he ratted out on his clients. now i wasnt stupid i never put my face in my work but i had a distinctly chubby body and a pecular overcoat that wasnt hard to pick out. my buddy who i will call randy because that seems fitting had jsut been busted and warned me so i put my plan into action

this is 99% likely copypasta i've already seen before and forgotten but it blows my mind how badly adults overreact to a child flopping his penis around

i wasnt going to stop. getting paid was jsut a bonus and i never palnned on it happening in the first place. i was and still am addicted. i was planning on taking the subway home so i could get a little touch and go on the way out from my day job at quiznos. i had started to carry my trusty baking soda with me everywhere i went by this point btw. so i went to the bathroom for a quick tug before i left when the manager came in and said the police were here. well i knew what they were here for and grabbed the baking soda and snorted some so i could claim i jsut had a chronic nose run but then i realized i didnt have any water that wasnt full of shit and cum. so i searched through my pockets and grabbed some vinegar packets and added about two down my nose. now this caused me to throw up because it was waaaay to much but that was enough for me to claim i was sick and since i wasnt under arrest they just told me to stop by the station when i felt better. but what i ddint know is that they had an undercover follow me out.
(cont.)

on the way home i still had the desire for a touch and go so of course i went out and did my clandestine unholy activity. i would get in the most crowded subway car i could find and kinda stand a little too close to a woman and whip it out and rub it on her back and butt. this si when the cop saw me and yelled something like " user YOU ARE UDNER ARREST" now this suprised me and caused me to sneeze and cum at the same time. by pure chance they both landed on the small of this middle aged womans back and a childs head. when i looked down i couldnt beleive it, my snot and my cum looked EXACTLY the same. now i put my willy away quickly and when the cop came to take a sample he took THE WRONG ONE. and grabbed my snot. shich dries completley different then cum which is a little harder and viscous. so when i was taken to court outside of a cop who didnt have a clear line of sight in a crowded subway car, a woman and her child who only thought they felt cum and they had what a doctor described as "milky white nasal discharged

well thats my story. (one of them) as an aside, yes i still do it. and yes i did eventually get caught3 times. due to my preious mental history though they assigned me a court ordered psychatrist, put me on the sexual offenders list, and im always the first person they go to when someone gets raped (never done that... well sorta). but all things considered no jail time so i think i made out pretty damn good.

questions?

>questions?
no

ok so that was just the lead off. i can continue with me stories for now. i could tell you how my first gf left me. or i can tell you about the time i almost died. which one?

Have you done any "stunts" you morally regreted afterwards?

learn to greentext, I'm not reading that shit.

Have you came on a lot of children?

yes two times.

when i was in the institution i did do one thing because i knew i could get away with it without being in too much trouble. i snuck into the pediatric wing and fapped onto a comotose patient well after dark. i felt like a ninja until i was tackled. i dont rememebr much after that i think they drugged me. i woke up missing all my clothes strapped to a bench. i tried to play it off as a psychotic break but idk if they bought it. or just gave me meds to shut me up

and then when i was 14 we had a family dog. i would go home and for the 2 hours i had before my parents or sisters got home i would cover my dick in peanut butter and let her lick it off. but one time my friend from down the road decided to stop by to ask if i wanted to play baseball or something and didnt knock on the door, just kind peaked in the window and saw me. i dont know how long he was watching but he had the wierdest look of both horror and beamusement. that was the only tiem i was ever embarrassed about someone watching me cum and that confused me. so i chased him down and beat him up pretty bad. i think i broke his nose with a rock if i remember right. i was arrested for assault but he never told anyone what he saw as far as i know. but i do feel really bad about hurting him because i realize now that that was wrong.

honestly no. aside from when i was a child myself. if i did it was purely on accident. i view that as just passing along what was done to me when i was younger and stay away from that.

In the pediatric wing that wasn't a child?

i jsut told that story obviously that was the exception

why dont you shut the fuk up and learn to read

and it was like 13 years ago

So are you like the town rapist ?

i have never raped anyone (well sorta) i just like to flash my peter around