Daily reminder that vaccines cause autism

Daily reminder that vaccines cause autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0zf6MOT9aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dafuq

aaand now we wait for an aspie to come into this thread and tell us that autism is not a hindrance but an advantage

Daily reminder that they don't.
Daily reminder that vaccines were the only solution to a polio breakout somewhere around India.
Daily reminder that it can happen to your son as well.
Daily reminder that sage goes in all fields.

Autism is not a hindrance but an advantage

Right on queue

>misspelled "cue"

Daily reminder that smallpox vaccines cause cows to grow from random parts of your body.

Caught another one

Your a prime example. Also a Daily reminder that without them you expose others to deadly viruses that can actually kill them.

and watch out for those chemtrails too right

It's old man sperm.

/thread

yes....and unpasturized milk is the best too. science is such a fucking scam. OP is one smart motherfucker

Why don't you suck my unpasteurized Cock?

The day a vaccine causes autism is the day I fuck my teacher with a radiator pipe

Wrong

I wish my mommy had gotten me an iron lung instead of a polio vaccine.

The evidence is right here, faggots

Modern science makes vaccines obsolete.

Modern science has led to the understanding and detection of autism. We have more causes per year because more people are properly diagnosed with autism.
Not just some post-it saying "FLK"

Funny looking kid is a real thing. As a medfag its a shame the world has caught on

with earlier detection, we can help make autism a thing of the past.

Trump is antivax because science supports the idea that older parents tend to be more likely to have autistic kids. Trump was 60 when Baron was conceived.

is that what happens when you knock someone up when you're 60?

Barron Trump is full autismo.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0zf6MOT9aE

vaxxers are the dindus of the white population.

We aren't the ones dindu-ing nuffin, you're the ones not doing anything by not providing your kids with vaccs. Oh well, i guess you'll enjoy your kid getting raped by whooping cough someday. In any case natural selection is functioning beautifully by removing tards like you from the planet