I have a hair fetish ama

I have a hair fetish ama

Why?

I'm a dude with long hair. Do you wanna bang me? I bet you do, fag.

I just do.

do you have a hair fetish?

That sounds like an invitation fag

I sure do

Yea i do also lol I love washing the girls i'm with hair in the shower with them

Awesome!

Its getting hard to find girl with hair to there ass,have not dated 1 since jr.high

Yeah kinda, but length doesnt really matter anymore. Its more the quality of their hair now.

Well ofcourse lol But the girls i have messed with that have long hair,there hair is always in perfect shape.

Yeah, i love it!

Long hair? Yes that's a evolutinary advantage. Why they fuck do beta virgins in the basements find Emma Watson attractive when she's a feminazi bore and fucking thin with a short hair?

So did you think this threqd through and have pics of what you like? or??? But i did tie my X's hair to the bed post one time lol the one,when i was in jrhigh during sex.

I could post what I like if you want. I just wanted to talk about it.

lol Could have been a awesome thread lol Hot chicks with hot and long hair lol But seems your pretty new

Usually i would be a ass to you lol But i like long hair. Next time you make a thread have pics ready and if you wanna talk say more then awesome...Best to have some people you know for pics,just not google long hair and post pics..

Buns are my favorite

I missed 5 minutes of Better Call Saul for this lol

Oh no. I collect these. I have folders and folders of this and yes I have people I know as well. I also but hair from websites. Thats where these pics came from. The hair selling websites.

Fresh cut ponytails are also my favorite