I am sorry Finland

I am sorry Finland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/swedish_alcohol_monopoly_worried_about_finns_boozing/9534092
yfull.com/tree/R-Y10805/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:/

How do Finns feel abot Swedes colozining and opressing them for million of years.

Not good enough. Swedes must stop speaking Swedish so we can stop having Swedish as a 2nd official language.
That's the only way.

It is very infuriating. Not a day goes by where I don't fantasize about a Swedish genocide. Fortunately it won't be a fantasy for much longer.

If I was a finn I would be extremely butthurt seeing how the language of the people that has oppressed my kind for centuries is official in my country.

>swedes oppressing finns meme

stale, more like swedes civilising finns

Bretty mad senpai, they just stood there, watching Russia take us.

Swedes didn't invent western civilization any more than Congolese niggers did

They adopted it

What did you do?

don't make me force my meme mor-
too late

You're starting another Khang war now!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U

Put this comment in the next one

can't make another khang image until there's another swede saying "we wuz sami tribe n shiet"
but i'll remember you
have another thing i made

Are swedes butthurt now that their prince Daniel is of finnish descent?

we wuz khangs?

At least it ended and we were finally able to develop our infrastructure and institutions. If we had remained under Sweden we'd be poorer than Ukraine.

Fuck off oppressor

Nope, we don't really care.
There is also another guy who is of finnish descent. Sven göran eriksson.
Well this is meme when someone speaks about sweden finns come in to either insult or laugh, usually both

His wife is like 0.0000001% Swedish dude. She's mostly French, German Jewish and Native Brazilian.

They are just glad that a WHITE PERSON will be in the royal family for the first time in 2 centuries.

Wrong. Daniel is the first lower class/fennoman person to marry into the linage. All prior marriages were from Germanic noble lineages except for the first who was french ofc.

Your queen is literally a fucking Brazilian man.

She is related to the vasa-lineage of old kangz

Khand! let's get that royal line even more fucked. In few decades swedes will be worshipping JW v2 as their king

Well that would make her more Swedish than the French-Kraut. Still her mother Alice Soares de Toledo is spic which makes Victoria look Afro-Brazilian.

Finno-Ugric master race
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita

Finns are quickly becoming the most insufferable posters on this board. Just shut the fuck up cunts, no one cares about how your distant ancestors were treated hundreds of years ago. Probably every European country has had it worse than Finland at some point in their history.

No. She's 100% white European of noble lineage who happened to live in the new world for a period.
Actually I'm of pure finnish blood according to DNA tests so I could help with that by inseminating the next Swedish queen.

>no one cares about how your distant ancestors were treated hundreds of years ago
Fuck off I do, Swedes were literally evil.

Based España

>Portuguese Moors
>White
>Portuguese Moors from Brazil
>Even Portuguese

Your royal family is literally African kanz and shit

>Tfw Swedes will become a minority in their own country
>Justice

>Actually I'm of pure finnish blood according to DNA tests so
If this was true you wouldn't be so hostile towards us.

It's OUR royal family.

:^)

Come home Jussi.

Let's see if we can achieve some super meta tier meme

What's so bad about staying up to midnight? Do Finns go to bed at 7:30 when their mummy tells them to?

Funny as well since a few nights ago there were a couple of Finns who stayed up to 4:30am (Finnish time) to argue about haploshits with a Pole.

Dude everyone knows this loser. He's somehow obsessed about finns moreso than our kang himself.

Personally I feel my colon is a bit empty and I would wish for a swedish negro alpha champion male to mount me.

If you think that is me, then you are quite wrong.

me on the left

I love sweden

waheyy :^)

Yes it's you, you're the only one who keeps forcing these memes and that picture especially.

I would suggest you to get a life but at this point i think i know you're so deep in the shitter i suggest you to take the one you have left.

Yes you are my love. We have warred before but from now on we shall love each other. And I will be on top.

>Swedish Genocide
A better term would be "Crusade"

2bh I keked

Sweden is still more rich than Finland. (per capita)

You're R1berian who'd perhaps want to see the disappearance of our uralic roots and our esoteric genghis khanism be wiped out.

It obviously isn't me and you'd have to be autistic to think otherwise. Look at the way he types, it's completely different to me. I don't make those kinds of images either.

Also I'm not "forcing" that image considering that this is only the third time I've posted it.

Saved

Can I also go to where 2D is real?

I can't stop now
help

with consideration for J. Siberius, Karelia district should be belonged to Finland

Yes, take as many Swedes with you to save from the suffering to come.

I have no friends so don't know how to take more with me

;^)

All R1berians must die

please stop making these shit screenshots

try making the point obvious for the picture looker and not appease your retarded meme seeking mind you cunt

All N1ggers must hang

this is true

good post

I'm r1a1a1 hailing from scandinavia though, share the same subclade as some eastern english do.

There are no trees on the steppe

>newton
>scandinavian
am i being meme'd on

How do you trigger finns so easily, whats the secret?

>Eastern Scandinavia

Proof? It's probably just Finnish influence in Anglo-Saxons. Nothing to do with Swedish cuckolds.

Thank you.

Heil, my R1 brother.

Surely you haven't forgotten the glorious R1 expansion, hmm? One that may have involved taking over numerous regions - regions of which are more suited to tree growth, no?

>whats the secret?
Being R1. Fear of the R1 race is embedded within the N1c Finnic genome.

You should be.

Snitches get stitches

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/swedish_alcohol_monopoly_worried_about_finns_boozing/9534092

There has been movement going between scandicucks and english, I meant the eastern part of engerland, probably anglo saxon.

But how can you be sure it has anything to do with Swedish cuckolds?

What's the subclade called?

HELL SEGER!

You know, maybe he was an anglo saxon living in sweden has something to do with it.
I've learned this few days ago so I'll come here with more proofs and info.

lol this shit, our alcohol jews are worried that their swedish customers will go to Finland and get drunk :DDDD
So they're trying to force you guys to stop being available for others

>I'm r1a1a1 hailing from scandinavia though
Bullshit, if you're R1a like me then chances are you're Y010805 (a subclade of M558) which has shit to do with Scandinavians and all to do with early Indo-Europeans predating Germanics, Balts and Slavs.
R1berians are not our brothers.

>Y010805
Y10805*

yfull.com/tree/R-Y10805/

Lies, I'm a aR1an.

So there's at least 3 Finnish shitposters who have R1a.

>Kunkku
>Suojärvi
>Anglo_Saksoni

I'm starting to think it causes autism.

Retarded, that is what you are.

>>Kunkku
>>Suojärvi
Honorable individuals
>>Anglo_Saksoni
Treacherous cunt

The N1c haplotist is more autistic than all Finnish posters combined.

I shill for N1c despite being R1a.

Traitor.

No, I am autosomally Finnish so most of my ancestors were N1c.

You should defend poles from now on like I've done.

The difference between autosomally R1a and autosomally N1c is marginal. We are all Scythians.

I don't forgive you

I've always sympathized with Poles so in that sense it wasn't that unpleasant of a surprise.
They found N1c alongside R1a in Xiongnu too, I recall. That Serbian basal clade might very well be from Huns.

cuck

mfw trying to figure out what the fuck is r1a/n1c

apparently not chess moves

most likely some meme faggot using a tripname

First day at Sup Forums you Reddit fucker?
Back to /r/suomi

I'll excuse you for being ignorant. I am a professional 4channer but Sup Forums is not my thing so I am not well versed in some retarded inner circle memes that have just brought you here from r/Sup Forums. I will kill you.

hmmm...
why did the finn's in this thread and one (presumably finnish) australian get butthurt and mock my meme(s) using 'the' style?
hmmmmmmmm...?

>i-i-i've been on this site longer than you have
>i'm c-c-cooler because of it

pathetic

It's population genetics "memes".

n*rmies just don't understand...

your memes deserve to be mocked regardless because you are inferior memester

That's my pipe

Back to Cameroon with you two

look, i gotta be honest with you, i'm too tired to come up with a comeback
oh, and it wasn't midnight when i made that post
there are timezones you know